Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter (52353 Views)

Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by MoreJobsHere: 3:15pm On Mar 30, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by queendalyn(f): 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
k

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
wetin come concern us with follow follow?!

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2016
shocked shocked
See my boo begging another girl to follow him?

Mogbe ooooooo
Help me oooo
Don jazzy, I yam here ooo

Lala, u dey look me ni

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by goldbim(f): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
Sharp guy!!don jazzy has found a new Adaobi grin grin.

7 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by JustJosh20(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2016
I blame Buhari...

oh... no be politics section sef....

as I see the Don... i think say na dollar...

pls where x d exit..

109 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by ClassCaptain(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Don jazzy be flirting with dem fine babes on his TL.
Now that girl go dey form one kind attitude with her main guy naw.
Hmmn, emma nyra please come and flirt with me pls in jesus name.

39 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by NegeduGrace(f): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
The babe the blush seriouslygrin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by udemzeus(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2016
He is starved of real sex and girls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by olagamalin(m): 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2016
udemzeus:
Ooooooh.....do shut up. I bet you have a long queue of ladies waiting to sex you.

10 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by 4nobody4every1: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
cool

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by DBossNG(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
No be man him be?

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
That is what he does with money accumulated from koredo bello and reakado banks hustle angry

3 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by ksstroud: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
udemzeus:
Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by dasauce(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by Rhukey07(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
No be small tin oooo... Even the boss dey beg
Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
This guy wet no sabi forgive person. Make him park well jor
Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by chimajii: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Unserious People
Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by collele(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Make I book space
Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by treshbanj: 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Dumb Jazzy

2 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by CUM4WHAT(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
USELESS SHILDREN---- DUMB CRAZZY
Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
MoreJobsHere:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DONJAZZY/status/715130542354743296
mtwwww wetin make the gal fine self?..mtwwww mary kay work
Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by Enrica: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
How does this translates into Donjazzy begging her now. Enghe!
Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked

Even your boo, get a boo. cry

3 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by adeoba2008(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2016

FIVE REASONS WHY HOME COMPUTER USERS ARE AT RISK

Have you ever wondered why many systems are crashing? Some even don’t know that mobile users can be a victim of virus attack. That is exactly what I want to look at in this article. Home computer users are the easiest for Hackers to attack. The reason being that they have low level of security awareness. That is why you have to share this article on your Facebook (link) wall so that it can be of benefit to others.

Some of the security attack to home users can be as a result of physical or network attack which can physically damage computer systems. Follow me as we look at some of the reasons why you can be a prey in the hand of hackers.

#1: LOW LEVEL OF SECURITY AWARENESS

Many home users believe that they have nothing that can be of interest to Hackers. Once you are surfing the web, you are connected to other computers around the world, even if you are using your Android or I-Phone. As long as you are able to connect to the internet, you can be attacked by other malicious users.

#2: DEFAULT SETTING

I have said it in my previous article that some of us when we purchase of systems, we do not make any changes to the default or factory settings that came with it. These settings are made for ease of use which open more attack paths. You should change the default setting if you want to prevent attackers and crackers from having access to your system.

#3: INCREASING ONLINE ACTIVITY

Some of us have to be on the internet while some are not careful when they are on the internet. They are ready to download anything downloadable on the internet. This include free anti-virus. Attackers can make malicious programs attractive. Once it enter your system, it is definitely going to destroy it.

YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN:

THE CONCEPT OF PROGRESSIVE ELABORATION IN A PROJECT

CUSTOMER INTERACTION AND CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CUSTOMERS

THE FOUR BASIC FUNCTIONS OF CORPORATE INFORMATION FACTORY

#4: LITTLE OR NO INVESTMENT IN SECURITY

For many that are in Nigeria and some other third world countries, they will be aware of the Horse at the National Theatre. Sorry for that digression. I want to say here that some are not even ready to buy anti-virus to use on their system. They prefer to be using it like that because they see investment in their system security as a waste of money. This is an invitation for trouble. I mean it when I say big trouble.

#5: BEING A REBEL

It is a known fact that some of us do not read owners’ manual before we start using any device. Some of us are not ready to follow the stipulated procedure for usage of our devices. These are some of the issues opening us up to attacks.

Read more @ www.crmnigeria.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by NobleAngell(f): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Rubbish! This is trashy news. I regret ever bookin this space. Mtchwwww. I just wasted 786kb of data.

*********SPACE FOR SALE ***********

4 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by maestroferddi: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
This senselessness has to stop.

Next time open a thread on how the arteries and veins in Don Jazzy's body work.

7 Likes

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by ThatNaijaNigger: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked

Mogbe ooooooo
Help me oooo
Don jazzy, I yam here ooo

Lala, u dey look me ni
SMH
Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by steffans(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2016
Expired bachelor
Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by shystevie: 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
Some people don't give a Bleep about you. If u like act like u r Jesus christ
Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by VickyRotex(f): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2016
JustJosh20:
I blame Buhari...

oh... no be politics section sef....

as I see the Don... i think say na dollar...

pls where x d exit..

Here! undecided

1 Like

Re: DonJazzy Begs Lady To Follow Him On Twitter by Stellamariss(f): 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
my 2016 crush.womam rapper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Claims Of Being Pregnant For Bobrisky / Simi And Adekunle Gold Spend Time At His "Favorite Place In The World" / Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.