Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,675 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! (16522 Views)

Delta Women Protest Over Shops In An Unusual Manner (Photo) / Fire Destroys 100 Shops In Yaba (Photos) / LAGOS Demolishes Shops In Ikoyi After Landlord Fails To Pay N40m Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I didn't say that. You did tongue tongue

Proverbs 15:3 The eyes of the LORD are everywhere cool
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by repogirl(f): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
Jealousy, envy and badbelle go kill these people oooo, choi!

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by ernecy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
kissval1388:

hey nobody is perfect, I noticed my mistakes and I tried to correct them but the post was moved to FP quickly. pls mind the way you talk . Am not your mate.
u shud have ignored the slowpoke, forming English teacher on NL when that's not the issue at hand.
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by swiffy(f): 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
I trust d igbo's no matter what they will surely rise again.its d abokis n d almajiris dat will get tired.jobles fools
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by kissval1388: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
ernecy:
u shud have ignored the slowpoke, forming English teacher on NL when that's not the issue at hand.
no bad bro. she said she was only kidding.
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by asorejima: 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
kstadaura:
@OP stop spreading rumour, what about the 1500 shops in kano sabon gari market, the kebbi state market,1000+ shops, the maiduguri market. Are all the shops burnt there owned by igbos also?

pls stop it.
One Nigeria.
90% of the shops that were burnt at sabon Gari market belongs to the igbos. .....just get facts write before posting
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

Proverbs 15:3 The eyes of the LORD are everywhere cool
lol. So you can quote bible? Lol
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. So you can quote bible? Lol

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by GuDErboY(m): 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
I bin use that road day bfr yestday sha......so pity full
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

tongue tongue tongue
go and sin no more
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
go and sin no more

lool. Okay Pastor cry
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by arewaboy(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Shame on you the OP of this thread.
I am an indigene of Gombe so i think am in a better position to explain what is the true nature of the situation around that area...
You said the shops mainly belong to Igbos and a few Hausas this is a blo.ody lie.

The Igbos there are selling their pirated CDs as usual but the majority of the shops belong to the fruit sellers who are predominantly indigenous Hausas though few Hausas also own CDs shops but when you compile the list of the losses there am pretty much sure the Hausas lost more than anybody else.

Stop spreading lies. Must you tribalise anything in this country? We are not in 2015 please accept your loss and embrace the faith....

Sorry for some of the mistakes you may see in the writing, am not yet good in English.

thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

lool. Okay Pastor cry
hehehe wee yew keep kwayet?
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Image123(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2016
kissval1388:
Good day nairalanders,
it was a sad morning in Gombe state as we woke up to find out that a mysterious fire has razed some shop along cross, union bank road Gombe state. The fire started last night around 2 A.m and burnt everything complete. the shops were made of iron. people usually call it canter shop and its mainly occupied by igbos and few Hausa's. Now the questions that people around have been asking is , is it possible for an iron shop to burn and affect other shops its impossible. I can hear peoples saying that the act was Peperated by some Hausa boys to hurt the Igbo's, but that's not the case because the deed has been done.
Around 3.pm today, the Govonor of Gombe state and his entourage, visited the scene.
source: Am an eye witness.

This is lazy thinking. Many things can cause and spread fire. The goods in the shops may be combustible.
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe wee yew keep kwayet?

embarassed cry
Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another. embarassed
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by sezsimon2003: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
arewaboy:
I am an indigene of Gombe so i think am in a better position to explain what is the true nature of the situation around that area...
You said the shops mainly belong to Igbos and a few Hausas this is a blo.ody lie.

The Igbos there are selling their pirated CDs as usual but the majority of the shops belong to the fruit sellers who are predominantly indigenous Hausas though few Hausas also own CDs shops but when you compile the list of the losses there am pretty much sure the Hausas lost more than anybody else.

Stop spreading lies. Must you tribalise anything in this country? We are not in 2015 please accept your loss and embrace the faith....

Sorry for some of the mistakes you may see in the writing, am not yet good in English.

thanks.
this is true as far as I know, the OP Jst decided to follow hearsay. To even add there's a police outpost opposite those shops so pls ask the OP how comes D Police didn't see or hear the movement of those that put fire into those shops, the Op also failed to look at the electricity connection of those shops bcoz I bliv all of them Jst taped the electricity from each others wire then tell me why there won't be fire outbreak. Pls let's always take into consideration whatever we post here as it could bring up issues we had never thought of
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

embarassed cry
Ephesians 4:32 Be kind to one another. embarassed
hehehehe you ehn. For your mind now you sabi bible? If I enter the journey with you, I bet you go pull out
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe you ehn. For your mind now you sabi bible? If I enter the journey with you, I bet you go pull out

Oya na grin

Na joke o. I no talk sey I sabi well na embarassed
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
arewaboy:

thanks.

You're not yet good in English and you could write well like this? Bros abeg you're "gooder"

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

Oya na grin

Na joke o. I no talk sey I sabi well na embarassed
I'll pass for your bible teacher. I'm close to being a bible scholar
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I'll pass for your bible teacher. I'm close to being a bible scholar

hahahahaha. cheesy Really! Scholar kwa? Be my Bible Teacher na embarassed
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

hahahahaha. cheesy Really! Scholar kwa? Be my Bible Teacher na embarassed
yes, scholar!

And yes, I can be your bible teacher for free as I'll be glad to win a soul for Christ tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yes, scholar!

And yes, I can be your bible teacher for free as I'll be glad to win a soul for Christ tongue tongue tongue

hahahaha cheesy eduro na o.

Are you going to buy my soul from Christ (which is not possible) and sell it to him again ni? I don't understand undecided undecided
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

hahahaha cheesy eduro na o.

Are you going to buy my soul from Christ (which is not possible) and sell it to him again ni? I don't understand undecided undecided
hehehehe are you trying to say He's got your soul already? If so, then I'll help cement your feet. Help you grow in Christ smiley wink wink smiley
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehehe are you trying to say He's got your soul already? If so, then I'll help cement your feet. Help you grow in Christ smiley wink wink smiley

Yes, I'm saying He's got me already! smiley smiley

I'm growing, so yes, you can help me grow Scholar. grin smiley
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

Yes, I'm saying He's got me already! smiley smiley

I'm growing, so yes, you can help me grow Scholar. grin smiley
hehehe. Interesting smiley

I'll gladly accept the privilege to help you grow in Christ. I've always wanted to work for Him
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 11:16pm On Mar 30, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hehehe. Interesting smiley

I'll gladly accept the privilege to help you grow in Christ. I've always wanted to work for Him

smiley smiley

lol. cheesy

Are you serious about this? smiley When are we starting?
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
VickyRotex:

smiley smiley

lol. cheesy

Are you serious about this? smiley When are we starting?
yes, I am tongue

As soon as you are ready. We don't need to delay nothing cheesy cheesy
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by royal231(m): 11:24pm On Mar 30, 2016
[ quote author=mynd1 post=44255412]Must everything be about tribalism in dis country[/quote]

Na una be d problem.. closing your mouth when u are to speak up.. from kano to jigawa to gombe to bauchi .. na until dem kastina and kaduna with sokoto do dem own you go believe say na igno dem dey target..

All igbos in the north are mental patients..
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 12:07am On Mar 31, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yes, I am tongue

As soon as you are ready. We don't need to delay nothing cheesy cheesy

lol cheesy grin

I'm ready Teacher!
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol cheesy grin

I'm ready Teacher!
get your bible and join me as we embark on this spiritual journey together
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 2:36am On Mar 31, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
get your bible and join me as we embark on this spiritual journey together

Oh yea! smileyHere we go! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customer Drags UBA To Court After Account With Money Disappears / Scarcity Of Dollars Hits FOREIGN EXCHANGE Market / Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.