Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! (16524 Views)

Delta Women Protest Over Shops In An Unusual Manner (Photo) / Fire Destroys 100 Shops In Yaba (Photos) / LAGOS Demolishes Shops In Ikoyi After Landlord Fails To Pay N40m Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

Oh yea! smileyHere we go! cool
morning sis Vicky

The Grace of the Lord be on you

How's your day going?
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
morning sis Vicky

The Grace of the Lord be on you

How's your day going?

Good Afternoon Pastor STFUareyouGod undecided

Amen, and on you too

Going well, bless God Pastor cool
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

Good Afternoon Pastor STFUareyouGod undecided

Amen, and on you too

Going well, bless God Pastor cool
lol. You'll have to take it slow on me Vicky. I'm not fit/qualified to be addressed as 'PASTOR' yet. Maybe a few thousand miles from there. But I sure can and will be there someday smiley wink smiley

Good to know He's blessed you with a good day.

It's also being a lovely weather outside and lovely day in general. So much sun to bask in

Have you had some holy/spiritual meals (bible reading) today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
lol. You'll have to take it slow on me Vicky. I'm not fit/qualified to be addressed as 'PASTOR' yet. Maybe a few thousand miles from there. But I sure can and will be there someday smiley wink smiley

Good to know He's blessed you with a good day.

It's also being a lovely weather outside and lovely day in general. So much sun to bask in

Have you had some holy/spiritual meals (bible reading) today?

Romans 4:17 "Calling forth those things that be not, as though they were" tongue

You'll be someday, so start speaking what you see.

It's been a lovely day aswel. We're blessed with an outpour of rain.

Yes, I have eaten My Father's meal this morning. It lives in me. smiley smiley
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

Romans 4:17 "Calling forth those things that be not, as though they were" tongue

You'll be someday, so start speaking what you see.

It's been a lovely day aswel. We're blessed with an outpour of rain.

Yes, I have eaten My Father's meal this morning. It lives in me. smiley smiley
I should start speaking what I see #sea cuz He's made me the new Poseidon cheesy grin cheesy •••I hope you got that wordplay•••

Good to know you have. Personal fellowship is explored through continuous study of the word of God.
"As newborn baby, desire the sincere milk of the word, that yee may grow thereby:" - 1 Peter 2:2

According to 2 Timothy 2:15, when you study God's Word, you gain God's approval for a life of exploit. smiley smiley

Stay blessed sis Vicky wink
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I should start speaking what I see #sea cuz He's made me the new Poseidon cheesy grin cheesy •••I hope you got that wordplay•••

Good to know you have. Personal fellowship is explored through continuous study of the word of God.
"As newborn baby, desire the sincere milk of the word, that yee may grow thereby:" - 1 Peter 2:2

According to 2 Timothy 2:15, when you study God's Word, you gain God's approval for a life of exploit. smiley smiley

Stay blessed sis Vicky wink

lol. Yes I did. "Lord of the Sea #see" grin

lol. Nice Quotes Teacher cool cool

I pray for grace to grow daily.

Stay blessed too Pastor smiley
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

lol. Yes I did. "Lord of the Sea #see" grin

lol. Nice Quotes Teacher cool cool

I pray for grace to grow daily.

Stay blessed too Pastor smiley
smart✔️✔️✔️

I've been trying to picture a face to your moniker, seems really hard to do wink wink I need someone to help me out with that smiley
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
smart✔️✔️✔️

I've been trying to picture a face to your moniker, seems really hard to do wink wink I need someone to help me out with that smiley

smiley smiley smiley

That's why we have the Holy Spirit. He can help you with that. smiley smiley
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

smiley smiley smiley

That's why we have the Holy Spirit. He can help you with that. smiley smiley
yea, He can only help direct. You also have a role to play.

Don't you think so?
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 8:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yea, He can only help direct. You also have a role to play.

Don't you think so?

John 14:26 "The Holy Spirit will teach you "all things" and remind you of "all" that you need to know.

With that, I don't think I have a role to play smiley
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

John 14:26 "The Holy Spirit will teach you "all things" and remind you of "all" that you need to know.

With that, I don't think I have a role to play smiley
The Holy Spirit only teaches and guides. He won't bring your face to me. He'll teach me how to go about it.

Before Jesus ascended to heaven, He told His disciples that He would send one who would teach and guide all those who believe in Him (Acts 1:5; John 14:26; 16:7)

I'm looking forward to his guidance
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 9:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
The Holy Spirit only teaches and guides. He won't bring your face to me. He'll teach me how to go about it.

Before Jesus ascended to heaven, He told His disciples that He would send one who would teach and guide all those who believe in Him (Acts 1:5; John 14:26; 16:7)

I'm looking forward to his guidance

cheesy lol

Okay, worry not, he'll teach and guide you.
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

cheesy lol

Okay, worry not, he'll teach and guide you.
he finally showed me a way. smiley

Don't resist it tongue cheesy tongue
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
he finally showed me a way. smiley

Don't resist it tongue cheesy tongue

And what's the way? grin
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

And what's the way? grin
you can only go to the Father through His son - John 14-6B grin tongue tongue
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 10:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
you can only go to the Father through His son - John 14-6B grin tongue tongue

hahahaha cheesy Scholar! cheesy
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
VickyRotex:

hahahaha cheesy Scholar! cheesy
Its the Lord's doing
Re: Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! by VickyRotex(f): 12:10am On Apr 01, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Its the Lord's doing

It's Marvelous in our sight smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Dollars Hits FOREIGN EXCHANGE Market / Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos) / What's Your Greatest Challenge As An Entrepreneur?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.