Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Bitcoin Faucets And Captcha Solving Jobs, A Waste Of Time Or Not? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Faucets And Captcha Solving Jobs, A Waste Of Time Or Not? (927 Views)

Offer Over / BOI YES Programme, A Big Deceit, A Waste Of Precious Time By Adisa Edited By Kay / Update On Captcha Entry Jobs Online. How To Make Passive Income From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Faucets And Captcha Solving Jobs, A Waste Of Time Or Not? by emflex(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bitcoin faucets pay free bitcoins for traffic but it takes very long to get enough satoshis to make one bitcoin. Do you think bitcoin faucets are a waste of time compared to captcha solving jobs?
Re: Bitcoin Faucets And Captcha Solving Jobs, A Waste Of Time Or Not? by ferdyferd: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2016
Both are a complete waste of time. Modern day slavery

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Faucets And Captcha Solving Jobs, A Waste Of Time Or Not? by Vinshu(f): 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Waste of time

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Faucets And Captcha Solving Jobs, A Waste Of Time Or Not? by minosky: 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
My brothers if you invest your money in bitcoin mining you wiil make it contineously,i'tried it and it worked for me and still working for me,avoid free faucets.
Re: Bitcoin Faucets And Captcha Solving Jobs, A Waste Of Time Or Not? by wasco24: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
Which site u use mining
minosky:
My brothers if you invest your money in bitcoin mining you wiil make it contineously,i'tried it and it worked for me and still working for me,avoid free faucets.
Re: Bitcoin Faucets And Captcha Solving Jobs, A Waste Of Time Or Not? by Cooleasy(m): 3:16am On Mar 31, 2016
Try the one in my signature below o. I have been using it since last year. It never failed me o. Get going with it and after getting into it, get over to me for more gists on how to make it work even better. It works!

(1) (Reply)

Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou / What Type Of Business Can I Start With This Amount? / First Bank And Diamond Bank The Next To Be Taken Over By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.