Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou (927 Views)

CBN To Hold Tweet Meet To Discuss Sustaining Success Of Reccession Exit / N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State / Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou by solid3(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2016
I'm opening this thread with the aim of having meaningful discussions on doing mini Importation Business en route Cotonou.

I want business oriented Nairalanders and experienced business people to share from their wealth of experience on how to successfully do importation business through Cotonou.

Among other things, lets discuss the requirements to import items ranging from consumables like frozen foods, rice, oil, health products like vitamins and dietary supplements to many more fast moving goods.

Kindly share what your experience was with the Benin Republic Authorities and the Nigerian Authorities like Customs, SON, NAFDAC etc.

Lets share and learn.

1 Like

Re: Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou by kelzweezy: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hey
Re: Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou by robettqueen1(f): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hey! Solid3, I've been looking for you. Thank God you are here... I think am into a business that you'll be interested in. You can call me on 08088531369. God bless you and your handwork
Re: Let's Discuss Importation Business En Route Cotonou by sourcebabez: 11:56am On Jul 29, 2016
I'm interested as well.

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Business Can I Start With This Amount? / First Bank And Diamond Bank The Next To Be Taken Over By CBN / Halogen Launches New Regional Office In Ota , Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.