Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Pls I Need A Mentor On Pure Water Production And Distribution - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls I Need A Mentor On Pure Water Production And Distribution (974 Views)

Help On Pure Water Business / Get Your Feasibility Study Report On Table Water Production Industry / Consultancy Services For Water Production, LABELS,.POUCH ,BREAD NYLON,TISSUE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need A Mentor On Pure Water Production And Distribution by 2Brains1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pls am looking for someone who is in the business of pure water production and distribution to Mentor me, I want to start up the business
Thank you
Re: Pls I Need A Mentor On Pure Water Production And Distribution by DonBobes(m): 3:06am On Mar 31, 2016
u dont need a mentor, u need som1 to put u straight on d business u want 2 embark on.

I think it wil gt d dsired attention if it is pushed to FP, bt it is nt FP worthy. So do d needful and throw more light on it.

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need A Mentor On Pure Water Production And Distribution by 2Brains1(m): 7:07am On Apr 01, 2016
DonBobes:
u dont need a mentor, u need som1 to put u straight on d business u want 2 embark on.

I think it wil gt d dsired attention if it is pushed to FP, bt it is nt FP worthy. So do d needful and throw more light on it.

Yes thanks, what I really need is to have d email address or contact of someone who. Can help me with details of how to start up the business, possible challenges am likely to encounter and how to surpass them

Thanks
Re: Pls I Need A Mentor On Pure Water Production And Distribution by DonBobes(m): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2016
2Brains1:

Yes thanks, what I really need is to have d email address or contact of someone who. Can help me with details of how to start up the business, possible challenges am likely to encounter and how to surpass them

Thanks

Uwc, & all d best!
Re: Pls I Need A Mentor On Pure Water Production And Distribution by Tommy3750(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2016
2Brains1:
Pls am looking for someone who is in the business of pure water production and distribution to Mentor me, I want to start up the business
Thank you
call my number 08062380296

(1) (Reply)

Take This Bitcoin Advantages / Analysis Of MMM / New New New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.