Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Analysis Of MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Analysis Of MMM (973 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis Of MMM by MrOlai: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2016
MrOlai:

Let's workout the MMM concept.

Assuming 5 friends Mr. A, B, C, D,and E resolve to render help worth 100,000 each on MMM with 30% return on investment (roi). Total money in the pool will be 500,000. Since the fund in not invested anywhere, the dormant total remains 500,000.

On request of assistance, A collects, 130,000 from the pool leaving a balance of 370,000.
B collects 130,000, leaving a balance of 240,000.
C collects 130,000 leaving a balance of 110,000.

With the balance of 110,000, it means that the fourth person D can only get his initial capital and 10% roi.

What happens to the fifth person, Mr E? An economic hole is dug. For every 5 persons, one person loses his invested capital.

One will ask why is the scheme surviving today? The simple answer is that the pledged and requested help are not happening simultaneously but for every help, a hole is created. That means for 500 people, 100 investors will lose their money.

For 1million people, we will have 200,000 destitutes and hole becomes wider and wider daily (you can use your imagination here, with 3million subscribers in Nigeria, 600,000 holes have been dugged).

Some folks will want to somehow continue to believe that the scheme will truly be back by January 2017, but that's a lie. I'll tell you why. Everyone will want to get their money out, whose going to provide this "help"?

Dont worry I'll wait to hear the answer.

Please prove me wrong.

I got this from a friend.

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of MMM by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2016
Who send u msg? Inspector gadget angry
Re: Analysis Of MMM by tunene66: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Who send u msg? Inspector gadget angry

Is it not the truth. The system no fit last two years maximum.
Re: Analysis Of MMM by Mtncardseller(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
tunene66:

Is it not the truth. The system no fit last two years maximum.
wetin concern you....if e last past two years then go crash am na

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of MMM by tunene66: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mtncardseller:
wetin concern you....if e last past two years then go crash am na

Wetin no concern me. I expressed my opinion period. That I am entitled to

1 Like

Re: Analysis Of MMM by Mtncardseller(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2016
tunene66:

Wetin no concern me. I expressed my opinion period. That I am entitled to
entitled to what?......if you dnt have any positive thing to say about MMM.... Just read and ignore.....you can't dictate for we all on how to use our money....you can only be preaching to your family members only and face your front.....enemy of progress...otondo
Re: Analysis Of MMM by Basalt(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
i have decided to keep mute on most of the posts made by enemies of MMM, not because I dont know what to say but because I hate replying to people that hate what they dont know
Re: Analysis Of MMM by tunene66: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mtncardseller:
entitled to what?......if you dnt have any positive thing to say about MMM.... Just read and ignore.....you can't dictate for we all on how to use our money....you can only be preaching to your family members only and face your front.....enemy of progress...otondo

Freedom of expression is enshrined on the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as amended to date
Re: Analysis Of MMM by Mtncardseller(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2016
tunene66:

Freedom of expression is enshrined on the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as amended to date
but freedom after expression, you can't guarantee it
Re: Analysis Of MMM by tunene66: 3:45am On Dec 17, 2016
Mtncardseller:
but freedom after expression, you can't guarantee it

What does that mean? R u threatening me o what?

(1) (Reply)

. / What Will You Do With Your Christmas Bonus / How I Make 200USD Per Say Working From Home At My Convenience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.