Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Did superman actually die??? :O - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Did superman actually die??? :O (1370 Views)

DC Universe Vs Marvel : Superman Vs Vision (who Will Win) / Swing And A Miss: Batman V Superman(dawn Of Justice) / Batman Vs Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did superman actually die??? :O by kachi19: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
I just saw the Dawn of Justice block buster but at the end Superman/Clark kent died and was buried (which is so hard to believe) so someone whose close to someone who knows someone who's acquainted to someone at DC Movies just please TELL ME IF SUPERMAN DIED Cos I'm losing my mind!
Re: Did superman actually die??? :O by umehmj(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2016
yea. i can make recommendations if he sends me his ideal wife's specs
Re: Did superman actually die??? :O by greatnaija01: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2016
kachi19:
I just saw the Dawn of Justice block buster but at the end Superman/Clark kent died and was buried (which is so hard to believe) so someone whose close to someone who knows someone who's acquainted to someone at DC Movies just please TELL ME IF SUPERMAN DIED Cos I'm losing my mind!

HE DIDNT DIE, he is a seed planted in the ground... thats why d soil on the coffin at scene 2.23.01 BEGAN TO RISE....
Re: Did superman actually die??? :O by kachi19: 11:05pm On Mar 30, 2016
greatnaija01:

HE DIDNT DIE, he is a seed planted in the ground... thats why d soil on the coffin at scene 2.23.01 BEGAN TO RISE....

Oooh I didn't observe that because I was watching from a CAM video and u know there's been speculation that DC is planning such an act to experiment how the DC universe will be without superman :/

1 Like

Re: Did superman actually die??? :O by greatnaija01: 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
kachi19:

Oooh I didn't observe that because I was watching from a CAM video and u know there's been speculation that DC is planning such an act to experiment how the DC universe will be without superman :/

YAAAA its just like MARVEL in this new CAPTAIN AMERICA: WAR movie where HULK was not there and also the NEW Guy from ULTRON was also missing then at the end SPIDER-MAN and ANT-MAN where introduced..... it just EPIC
Re: Did superman actually die??? :O by kachi19: 6:38am On Mar 31, 2016
greatnaija01:

YAAAA its just like MARVEL in this new CAPTAIN AMERICA: WAR movie where HULK was not there and also the NEW Guy from ULTRON was also missing then at the end SPIDER-MAN and ANT-MAN where introduced..... it just EPIC

Oh Boy!!! :O So Cooooool cheesy because when I was much younger, I got the avengers comic books from the US and one stated that Spider-man left the group and that's why he's not part of the avengers. Movies are getting more interesting everyday cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did superman actually die??? :O by greatnaija01: 12:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
kachi19:

Oh Boy!!! :O So Cooooool cheesy because when I was much younger, I got the avengers comic books from the US and one stated that Spider-man left the group and that's why he's not part of the avengers. Movies are getting more interesting everyday cheesy

have you seen NOLLYWOOD SPIDER GIRL..... you will weep for nigerians...... its like the GAY OBITUARY OF SPIDER MAN
Re: Did superman actually die??? :O by kachi19: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
greatnaija01:

have you seen NOLLYWOOD SPIDER GIRL..... you will weep for nigerians...... its like the GAY OBITUARY OF SPIDER MAN

Hahahahaha cheesy Oh boy! I saw that shit on the streets, I really prayed it was just an Ad. Cos things like this make me ashamed of my country. An Arrant Embarrassment to the Television and to the human eye
Re: Did superman actually die??? :O by greatnaija01: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
kachi19:

Hahahahaha cheesy Oh boy! I saw that shit on the streets, I really prayed it was just an Ad. Cos things like this make me ashamed of my country. An Arrant Embarrassment to the Television and to the human eye

BUT THEY MAKE MONEY AND BECOME CELEBS FOR DISTRIBUTING ANUS WASTES......PLEEEAAASSSEEE kachi19 go n see d preview of SUCIDE SQUAD..... ITS EPIC OOOO
Re: Did superman actually die??? :O by kachi19: 12:32am On Apr 01, 2016
greatnaija01:

BUT THEY MAKE MONEY AND BECOME CELEBS FOR DISTRIBUTING ANUS WASTES......PLEEEAAASSSEEE kachi19 go n see d preview of SUCIDE SQUAD..... ITS EPIC OOOO

Oh Oh mehn that's a real movie. Just saw it? Will it be more interesting than the coming Cpn America?
Re: Did superman actually die??? :O by greatnaija01: 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
kachi19:

Oh Oh mehn that's a real movie. Just saw it? Will it be more interesting than the coming Cpn America?

kachi19 i feel we cant rate yet o cos it seems to me that this year is all ABOUT WAR........ dont you see... they are all on the same BORDERS OF JUSTICE where best friends fight first.....
Re: Did superman actually die??? :O by kachi19: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
greatnaija01:

kachi19 i feel we cant rate yet o cos it seems to me that this year is all ABOUT WAR........ dont you see... they are all on the same BORDERS OF JUSTICE where best friends fight first.....

Oh gosh... Judging by the trailer, Cpn America would be the real ish - "Divided we fall, United we stand". Even Spiderman and Black Panther were on board as the Avengers tore themselves apart. Eheheheheh I can't wait :/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Legends Of Tomorrow Fan Page / Views: From A Distance / Gladiator Or Braveheart: Which Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.