Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Any News On The Result Of Nlng Siwes Test That Took Place On 4th December, 2015? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any News On The Result Of Nlng Siwes Test That Took Place On 4th December, 2015? (766 Views)

Nigerian Universities Compared With Football Clubs, The Result Is Amazing / Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU / When You Finish A Test That The Other Classes Haven't Taken Yet (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any News On The Result Of Nlng Siwes Test That Took Place On 4th December, 2015? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
Please people that have vital information on the outcome of the test should indicate. it's been 3 months plus now and no one in my school (unn) was called
Re: Any News On The Result Of Nlng Siwes Test That Took Place On 4th December, 2015? by Izugab(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2016
Pls saimerus. Am gabriel from unn, i need ur help
Re: Any News On The Result Of Nlng Siwes Test That Took Place On 4th December, 2015? by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2016
Izugab:
Pls saimerus. Am gabriel from unn, i need ur help
How may I be of help to u?
Re: Any News On The Result Of Nlng Siwes Test That Took Place On 4th December, 2015? by Karo168: 7:50am On Apr 07, 2016
I was beginning to think I was the only one that cared....I sent a message to their Facebook page and very suprisingly they responded.Their words were they haven't communicated to the 1st set of students.
Re: Any News On The Result Of Nlng Siwes Test That Took Place On 4th December, 2015? by martobi: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
NLNG SIWES Aptitude test past questions and answers available here
https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/nlng-siwes-recruitment-aptitude-test-past-questions/

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Huge Discrimination Between The Bsc(ed) & The Bsc Folks. / .... / The World Could Learn From Finland's Educational System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.