Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Suppliers Needed Urgently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Suppliers Needed Urgently (655 Views)

Wholesale Shoe Suppliers Needed / EGG Suppliers Needed / Genuine Kerosene Suppliers Needed. (2) (3) (4)

Suppliers Needed Urgently by youngklem: 12:18am On Mar 31, 2016
Are you a Farmer of cashew, or do you know anyone who can source cashew? An Agro Company needs urgently cashew in large quantity.
Also, a Nigerian Investor is looking for farmers, or anyone who would like to go into Agro Business like RICE, MAIZE, SHEA, LIVESTOCK FEED, WHEAT, SORGHUM. Get Access to FINANCE AND GET STARTED.
Interested persons please contact me via 50kextramonthly@gmail.com STATING EXACTLY YOUR CHOICE. Thank you.

Re: Suppliers Needed Urgently by millhouse: 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Una Don reach here again?
Re: Suppliers Needed Urgently by kayla12(f): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
I can supply cocoa in large quantity
Re: Suppliers Needed Urgently by praise007: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
I'm interested in maize plantation
Re: Suppliers Needed Urgently by youngklem: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
Every true and Genuine internet marketer knows to make money online requires that;
1. You build or have a list of targeted and loyal subscribers (People who are interested in what you sell) and have given you permission to send them offers, or educate them first about your product/service.
However, this process of list building can be very tedious, time taking and expensive. And when you are done, you will be happy you did because it becomes an asset for you, generating cash on demand.
Unfortunately, the newbies, and amateurs don't know this. That is why they run after every shinning object. Every money making opportunity they see online without a focus.
And that's the reason they keep falling victims and keep loosing money.
SOLUTION:
1.Be a authority in a specific targeted niche.
2.Narrow down to the smallest group in that niche if possible.
3.Have a product of your own you sell or someone's else product you sell to get commission.
But sell only to people who want it.
HEY! I have goodness for you reading this.
A. Pick any niche of your choice.
B. Tell me your interest area or the interest group your product/service is a solution to and
I Will get you a contact list of your targeted customers (name, email and phone and gender).
Only people who have interest in what you're selling. Who snuff the internet day and night seriously looking for product or service in your niche area, or interest group.
All these I will do for the first 10 persons to contact me now on WhatsApp 07032338544.

We send Money Gram or Western union from UK to anywhere in the world / Any Good Info About Cambard(majorly Consume / Nnamdi Okonkwo's Impact On The Fidelity Bank Growth