Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

- - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / - (1171 Views)

Fresh Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2015 / Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria (FAAN) Recruitment 2015 – Application Date / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

- by legacy4real(f): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2016
Re: - by Opinedecandid(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Naija..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: - by NaMe4: 7:28am On Mar 31, 2016
Don't be surprised the same number of 'targetted' candidates have been employed 'tey-tey' and the original merit list has been used to pack akara!

Up till this moment, no statement from this government regarding these unfair and secret placement of certain individuals in these government agencies.

Far worse than the previous administration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: - by legacy4real(f): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2016
Honestly am tired of this country. I wish the international human right activist could know all what is happening in this country.
Re: - by legacy4real(f): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2016
What is the change we are now talking about?
This is even worst than the previous administration.
Re: - by suyamasta(m): 9:11am On Mar 31, 2016
This is too bad i hope something positive happens
Re: - by muba2sure(m): 11:21am On Mar 31, 2016
@FAANRECRUITMENT2015 The change mantra must begin here...#Our Appointment letter must not be shortchanged
Re: - by yemostar: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hello Legacy4Real, i know by what you posted at the beginning of this that you are only trying to create more awareness about the whole issue but that LETTER is OFFICIAL and copies of it are in the hands of Officials in relevant ministries. I don't know how you came to have it in your possession but when i drafted that letter with my team members, we did it solely for official use and not to be released into the public in such a manner in which you have just done! Please with all that you hold dear, do take that letter down. If you want to help us including yourself if you are one of us then you can do a personal write up similar to the letter and post it here or on any other relevant platform. Thanks...
Re: - by santori: 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
NaMe4:
Don't be surprised the same number of 'targetted' candidates have been employed 'tey-tey' and the original merit list has been used to pack akara!

Up till this moment, no statement from this government regarding these unfair and secret placement of certain individuals in these government agencies.

Far worse than the previous administration.

abeeegi!!!! no be man know man una sef take get shortlisted in the first place , now the table has turned against you, you all are not shouting blue murder. stop trying to whip up unnecessary emotions here, we all know how you got shortlisted in the first place. nonsense! !!!

(1) (Reply)

Like Police Recruitment, Why Npower Failed To Kick Off In October / Workforce Group Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Who Also Got This Invite From Great Nigeria Insurance Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.