Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? (1520 Views)

How Do You Deal With Customers Who Wants To Buy On Credit ? / How To To Become A Successful Blogger And Make Money Out Of It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by lemonangel(m): 7:23am On Mar 31, 2016
Good Morning Nairalanders, i hope your night was cool.

I want to introduce a little game here for only serious minded people for i'll not take those who will wanno joke with this, seriously.

This game is very easy, its a money game. All i want you to do is pick just a little amount of money lets say 2k or 3k that you wanno have in the shortest time possible and i'll give you tips on how you'll get that money with little or no effort.

So if you are interested just indicate with a comment and i'll give you the tip.

FOR SERIOUS MINDS ONLY WHO WANT TO LEARN!
Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by obanqua(m): 7:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Na magic?

Anyway, I am a Learner
Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by Flyer20: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2016
im curious...go ahead
Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by dominique(f): 9:01am On Mar 31, 2016
We're waiting. As long as it does not violate rules 16 and 22

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by Mediapace: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2016
Something amaze me about you that differentiate you from other mods
dominique:
We're waiting. As long as it does not violate rules 16 and 22
Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by lemonangel(m): 12:21am On Apr 01, 2016
Hello guys i am so sorry i haven't replied since morning. I have been very busy.

Ok so to manifest 2k for example, this is how it goes:

1. Focus all your thoughts and attention upon the N2,000, think about it all the time. By that i mean never allow negative thoughts that tells you that you cant get the money. BE very clear in your mind on the amount.

2. After knowing and being clear, you close your eyes each day for 6 mins, twice a day and VISUALIZE yourself already in possession of the 2k and spending it on whatever you wanno spend it on.

As you visualize, let your emotions be involved. In other words, FEEL like you have the money physically with you. Be happy about it..claim it as yours mentally

3. After visualizing, give thanks for the money. Feel and give gratitude as if the money has been made available. For example "thank you for this 2k you've given me...i expect something good to happen to me today"

if you can follow these simple steps consistently. Things will begin to work in your favor.

This is the same secret i use too to get money...so who's gonna be first to get his or her 2k

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by ndaman25: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2016
OK am wit uuuu
Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by Booty4me: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2016
Op stop taking weed grin

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by lemonangel(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2016
If after reading the procedures i stated above and you still have questions on any area you aren't clear about. Pls do not hesitate to ask me.

Its a guarantee that you'll get what you want "IF" you do what i posted above!
Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by dominique(f): 9:28am On Apr 01, 2016
What is this Op talking about undecided

Mediapace:
Something amaze me about you that differentiate you from other mods

Thanks, that's a compliment right? undecided
Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by Mediapace: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2016
Yea complhment of the month .
What amaze me is that you like commenting on threads like a normal member unlike other mods
dominique:

Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by Uyoukowise: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2016
OK oh have come across this before
Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by lemonangel(m): 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Uyoukowise:
OK oh have come across this before
what did you do with it?
Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by lemonangel(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
dominique:

you dont know what i'm talking about? That's ok. Where are you not clear in what i said?
Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by jenykaris(f): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
If I can deal with distractions and contrary thoughts then I can easily visualize what I want and desire and manifest it in the physical. so please how do i deal with the issue of distractions and limiting thoughts?

1 Like

Re: Who Wants To Manifest Money Out Of Thin Air? by lemonangel(m): 4:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
jenykaris:
If I can deal with distractions and contrary thoughts then I can easily visualize what I want and desire and manifest it in the physical. so please how do i deal with the issue of distractions and limiting thoughts?

Good question. When you say distractions and limiting thoughts, i suppose you mean contrary and negative thoughts coming to you and telling you that you cant get what you want.

That's normal. When we set our minds to achieve something there is bound to be distractions but this is where your will power comes in. You do have a will power and with that you can control any limiting thought that comes to you.

How do i do that? You may ask. It's easy, when they come just ignore them, dont fight against them. Light always defeats darkness and the only reason darkness prevails is when light is absent, not because light has no power. So always think positive whenever you have distractions, dont let them stay in your mind, ignore and replace them with thoughts of what you want. That's all, believe me its easy for you.

If you're finding it a little bit hard to replace negative with positive thoughts then you can help your mind by getting pictures of what you want, place them before you, look at them and imagine them happening. If your desire cant be represented pictorially, then get a note, write it down, then read aloud (so you can hear yourself) your written goals again and again until your mind is filled with that alone.

By doing so you'll release positive energy that'll bring you desire to manifestation.

Any further questions, pls ask.

(1) (Reply)

Training On Ufr(umbilicals,flowlines & Risers)@primetek Heavy Industries Limited / One Room En Suite For Rental In Houston,texas / Business To Start With 3 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.