Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Do You Still Watch Your State Local Tv Stations? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Still Watch Your State Local Tv Stations? (654 Views)

List 3 Of Your Favourite TV Stations / Which Cartoon Do You Still Watch Now You're Grown Up, And Why? / Which Is Your Favourite Local TV Channel??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Watch Your State Local Tv Stations? by udemejack(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2016
With the advent of more accurate and reliable channels like the TVC,AIT,CHANNELS etc,it has been very hard to rely on local channels and with the competitons that these top tv stations are having thereby trying to make the local stations almost non-existent.Fellow Nairalanders whats your say? Do you still watch your state's tv stations?
Re: Do You Still Watch Your State Local Tv Stations? by officialteemi(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2016
CRBC tv is nxt to BORING
Re: Do You Still Watch Your State Local Tv Stations? by divinehand2003(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2016
Hell NOOOOOOOOOO
What For?
To see the ever lying and clueless State governors and their commissioners plus special advisers? Jeez mehn, I have better things to do.
Re: Do You Still Watch Your State Local Tv Stations? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2016
Can't even remember the last time I watched tv undecided
Re: Do You Still Watch Your State Local Tv Stations? by fathomberry: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2016
Them local TV stations have been stationary.
Can you imagine seeing the same wallpaper they used when I was like 8 is still what they use now to keep you tuned in..
Who even puts up a stagnant picture for you to stare at while they sweep their studio
Re: Do You Still Watch Your State Local Tv Stations? by udemejack(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2016
officialteemi:
CRBC tv is nxt to BORING
lol....tho am in calabar like you,but i cant waste a minute of my time saying that i want to watch CRBC.....everytime its either Bishop Josef is preaching, or na one traditiona display like that,nothing interesting
Re: Do You Still Watch Your State Local Tv Stations? by udemejack(m): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2016
fathomberry:
Them local TV stations have been stationary.
Can you imagine seeing the same wallpaper they used when I was like 8 is still what they use now to keep you tuned in..
Who even puts up a stagnant picture for you to stare at while they sweep their studio
chai.......you bad mouth eh

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Watch Your State Local Tv Stations? by nkemjacob2(m): 11:01am On Mar 31, 2016
I dont. Their is nothing facinitating. No good programe or good equipments to make it attractive. Inshort those local tv to me is economy wastage. Either they shut it or revamp it.
Re: Do You Still Watch Your State Local Tv Stations? by officialteemi(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
udemejack:
lol....tho am in calabar like you,but i cant waste a minute of my time saying that i want to watch CRBC.....everytime its either Bishop Josef is preaching, or na one traditiona display like that,nothing interesting
cant rememba de last tym i check dat station...
Re: Do You Still Watch Your State Local Tv Stations? by udemejack(m): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
nkemjacob2:
I dont. Their is nothing facinitating. No good programe or good equipments to make it attractive. Inshort those local tv to me is economy wastage. Either they shut it or revamp it.
lol.........CRBC in calabar is almost covered with bush
Re: Do You Still Watch Your State Local Tv Stations? by udemejack(m): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
officialteemi:
cant rememba de last tym i check dat station...
na only fr kaikai shops dem dey show am

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps To Growing Your Business On 2KONDO In Nigeria / Game Of Thrones S06e05: 'the Door' Recap / 15 Home Videos That Prove Nollywood 1.0 Wasn’t As Bad As You Thought It Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.