Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria (12529 Views)

Get 100percent Your Investment In 30mins To 48hours / Is MMM A Fraud Or An Investment In Nigeria? According To CBN, It’s A Fraud, What (2) (3) (4)

Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
Planning are not always accomplish
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by wiseoneking: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
mrvitalis:
And some fools claim baba just wasted the $1 Million for this trip
That's 600% profit ooh

Click like if u think voting Buhari was a right choice
They have come again, without him traveling, america will always invest in Naija. They are doing it in every country not just in Nigeria to remain a world power esp in the eyes of Russia/China their arch enemies. Not a new thing. When you hear of their investments in Ghana, kenya and Angola, you certainly would be sorry for the zooo. Dont justify the president who has traveled more than 30 times under 10 months? I hope you are enjoying all your CHANGE?
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by banmee(m): 12:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
The first book about America conspiracy i read was Economic Hitman by an author whose name skipped my memory.

A keen observer will ask what will US benefit from this largesse since Obama administration is rounding up and a man called Trump is on his way to review all these agreement.

Buhari needs to do more because this is just a morsel of eba if we deduct the man hours and cost of his travelling

There is no conspiracy. It is simple economic sense. The same economic sense Nigerians and Nigerian leaders seem not to understand or want to understand. To build a great nation, you need to create the right environment for it's citizens to function. e.g a solid police force to minimize crime, good roads to help with transportation and development, power supply to help with entrepreneurship and ease of access etc. In order words, everyone needs to be happy. The only reason Nigerians are leaving the country is because they are not happy. The number one country they flock to is the U.S. America does not want that. They know how to control their shiit which is one of the reasons they do the visa lottery programe. They invest in other countries because they want the citizens of those countries to stay in their respective countries and not be a burden to them in the future. Alas, Nigeria does not understand this, and it's leaders just pocket the funds. If you ask, it's a waste of time and resources by America.
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by ashjay001(m): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
mrvitalis:
That's 600% profit ooh

And all his travelling expenses, since inception-$23m+, is not even up to a tenth of that sum($600m/#120b), from a single source.
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
banmee:

There is no conspiracy. It is simple economic sense. The same economic sense Nigerians and Nigerian leaders to seem to understand or want to understand. To build a great nation, you need to created the right environment for it's citizens to function. e.g a solid police force to minimize crime, good roads to help with transportation and development, power supply to help with entrepreneurship and ease of access etc. In order words, everyone needs to be happy. The only reason Nigerians are leaving the country is because they are not happy. The number one country they flock to is the U.S. America does not want that. They know how to control their shiit which is one of the reasons they do the visa lottery programe. They invest in other countries because they want the citizens of those countries to stay in their respective countries and not be a burden to them in the future. Alas, Nigeria does not understand this, and it's leaders just pocket the funds. If you ask, it's a waste of time and resources by America.
sorry it doesn't correlate with what i typed. Plz explain more
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by banmee(m): 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
sorry it doesn't correlate with what i typed. Plz explain more

You said;

Ecoterrorist:
The first book about America conspiracy i read was Economic Hitman by an author whose name skipped my memory.

A keen observer will ask what will US benefit from this largesse since Obama administration is rounding up and a man called Trump is on his way to review all these agreement.

Buhari needs to do more because this is just a morsel of eba if we deduct the man hours and cost of his travelling

I have explained what America benefits from giving us AID or investing in Nigeria. No need for further explanations.
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
banmee:

You said;

I have explained what America benefits from giving us AID or investing in Nigeria. No need for further explanations.
i get it now. Im sorry

Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by banmee(m): 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
i get it now. Im sorry

Roger that.
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by christinie(f): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
Tell that lie to the birds, maybe they will believe.

mildflame:

April will be his first visit to CHINA
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by steva: 1:36pm On Mar 31, 2016
mrvitalis:
That's 600% profit ooh

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-30/nigeria-s-promise-turns-to-peril-as-investors-head-for-the-exits
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by ohenhen1: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
This was announced years ago, part of the USAID.
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by ohenhen1: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
This was announced years ago, part of the USAID. The money is going to things like education programs in the North. HIV treatment and etc.
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by nkemjacob2(m): 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
If this is true, we shud be careful how we sign contract with US, their motives are most times dubious, suspicious. And wht they want they no how to get it... I Prefer china to US investing in nigeria

Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by Forwetinnah: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
franciskaine:
USA is a country like every other. Rather than see Americans as deceitful, why not pray God blesses us with leaders who consider our national interest as first among all else just like American leaders over time do? America is blessed with sagacious leaders who places their interest above that of every other country, and fight towards achieving this ideals. Instead of seeing America as people of deceit, see them as people who do things more rationally.

Really?!
Well, you can keep your advise. ..doesn't change how or what I feel about their government
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by Forwetinnah: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2016
nkemjacob2:
If this is true, we shud be careful how we sign contract with US, their motives are most times dubious, suspicious. And wht they want they no how to get it... I Prefer china to US investing in nigeria

Thank you...the people are greedy to a fault
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by mildflame: 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
christinie:

AUNTY TRUTH abeg na which time PMB go CHINA
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by mildflame: 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2016
christinie:

AUNTY TRUTH abeg na which time PMB go CHINA?
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by winj: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2016
The investment will not happen but Nigeria will end up owing them $600 million.
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
franciskaine:
ur opinion. Closing Guantanamo bay is never in America's interest and you won't expect Obama to do things that will indirectly motivate terrorists. Obama promised to address the issue of Osama bin laden, today Osama is history. Obama promised to revitalise American health care system through his reform, your guess is as good as mine. Obama promised to create jobs in the US and also fight the economic crunch under Bush, today the story is different. Obama promised to make the price of oil as cheap as possible for Americans, the resultant effect is decreased global oil price which has hindered so many oil dependent economies.

Most nairanders are fond of attacking individuals rather than attacking the argument, the question is, must I accept ur opinion? You av a right to your opinion but addressing me as a teenager or unreasoned fella just to prove ur point is really not the best.
I never addressed you as "unreasoned"(sic) whatever that word means. I only suggested you must be young i.e under 30 . If you are over 30 and hold on to the view that you expressed that.....

franciskaine:
lol, America is not Nigeria known for empty political promises u know!
Then something is very wrong somewhere.

EMPTY PROMISES is exactly what the US is known for if you do not know then you have a lot to learn and I hope you are indeed young because then there will be some hope.............
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
omonnakoda:
I never addressed you as "unreasoned"(sic) whatever that word means. I only suggested you must be young i.e under 30 . If you are over 30 and hold on to the view that you expressed that.....

EMPTY PROMISES is exactly what the US is known for if you do not know then you have a lot to learn and I hope you are indeed young because then there will be some hope.............
aside the Guantanamo bay ish, I'm still expecting the list of failed promises of the US govt both to its citizens and the outside world.
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
omonnakoda:

"If you are over 30 and hold on to the view that you expressed that...." that what? No matter how you try to manoeuvre, the fact remains that you can't conceal the insult intended in ur message. Anyways, thanks for ur response so far. Don't wanna engage in online brawl.
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
franciskaine:
"If you are over 30 and hold on to the view that you expressed that...." that what? No matter how you try to manoeuvre, the fact remains that you can't conceal the insult intended in ur message. Anyways, thanks for ur response so far. Don't wanna engage in online brawl.
Intelligent people do not insult
That what ,,,,,,,,,? I supplied the answer to that already in the very same post you quoted.

I have said clearly what I need to say for discerning minds to perceive.
America is known for empty promises that is their trademark around the world ask the Poles(1949) I could go on and on with examples but I am not running a free school on Nairaland
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2016
franciskaine:
Intelligent people do not insult
That what ,,,,,,,,,? I supplied the answer to that already in the very same post you quoted.

I have said clearly what I need to say for discerning minds to perceive.
America is known for empty promises that is their trademark around the world ask the Poles(1939) I could go on and on with examples but I am not running a free school on Nairaland
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by Dovy: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pals help me out i need urgent loan up to 650k by tomorow, i will give the person 700k in One Month. call me on 08067835822
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by LANDOS4RE4: 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
THANK YOU AMERICA
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by banio: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Americans must always say nice things. I don't believe John Kerry.
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by omonnakoda: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by Alwaystruth: 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
To some mindless and brainless zombies this is achievement worth celebrating?. The money that will just grow wings and disappear back into U.S bank account in different names and shapes. These scumbags will not stop to amaze me with their propaganda...A country that budgeted 30 billion dollars is celebrating a mere $600 million that will never even come anyway while America gives about 8 billion dollars military assistance to Egypt. How did we get to this helpless stage?. when this money comes, there will be no visible impact on majority of Nigerians and brain drained dead zombies are jumping up here and there!...President and Supporters, Ndi uwa nmebi.
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by david22uu(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
lastpage:

Your IGNORANCE is so high it defies any form of "Education".....
So l wont even bother to let you know that the host country also benefits from such investments!
undecided undecided

Just "Kontinue" ..! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

SMH
i just know u are 1 of the APC zombies
Apologies to ur future generation on ur behalf

U are all bigots with an illiterate stand
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by Carltonblaze(m): 8:11am On Apr 01, 2016
Work on your english, its appalling
ShegeYorubawa:
Another facade, they've been 'investing' since hussein Obama rigged in his fellow muslim dullard, Buhari. How have that affected the common man?
Re: US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria by ShegeYorubawa: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2016
Carltonblaze:
Work on your english, its appalling

Oga English teacher, tell them to hold you tight before you run mad.. grin

Mkety Digital: Buy N Sell All Ecurrencies/cryptos Instantly / Am Seeing Wonders Its Keeps Coming To My Btc Wallet Hourly / House Flipping In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50