Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Wazobia Fm Interview Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Wazobia Fm Interview Invite (1080 Views)

Job Recruitment At WAZOBIA FM Onitsha New Office / DPR Interview Invite / Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wazobia Fm Interview Invite by xeems(m): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2016
I received a call last nite that I av bn shortlisted for an interview for 2nd of April at wazobia fm..plz guys elp o cos I cant remember wen I applied.....anyone wit me??
Re: Wazobia Fm Interview Invite by TheWebDeveloper(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2016
xeems:
I received a call last nite that I av bn shortlisted for an interview for 2nd of April at wazobia fm..plz guys elp o cos I cant remember wen I applied.....anyone wit me??

You've been invited for an interview you don't remember applying for... That's a kick in the balls!

Just think of all the positions you've been applying for and prepare yourself for the likelihood it's one of them. It's likely, the vacancy might not have implied the true employer so as to minimize voluminous applications.
There's also the possibility the address will eventually be of a recruitment agency close to Wazobia FM. That depends on the actual message and if there won't be an update to the address before D-day.
Re: Wazobia Fm Interview Invite by xeems(m): 10:47am On Mar 31, 2016
Tanks dude...gratitude!!!!....I dont think its a recruitment agency cos the lady claimed sh was calling frm wazobia and the address stated wazobia fm.However as I was abt asking for the post the line dropped and bn trying severally to reach buh no fruition...in for a big shit!!!!!
Re: Wazobia Fm Interview Invite by TheWebDeveloper(m): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2016
xeems:
Tanks dude...gratitude!!!!....I dont think its a recruitment agency cos the lady claimed sh was calling frm wazobia and the address stated wazobia fm.However as I was abt asking for the post the line dropped and bn trying severally to reach buh no fruition...in for a big shit!!!!!

Then that's good man. Don't fret that you can't phone them back. Believe me, asking them the position you applied for is a bad idea. It'll put you in bad light.
Dress well, grab your pali, be punctual and... kick arrssse!

1 Like

Re: Wazobia Fm Interview Invite by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2016
Go to your mail box and search for wazobia FM. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Wazobia Fm Interview Invite by xeems(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
abujasingles:
Go to your mail box and search for wazobia FM. Hope this helps.

Thanks pals

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Descon Engineering Constructions Ltd, Aba, Abia State / Field Technicians Recruitment At Proserv / British Council Digital Jobs For Unemployed, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.