Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation (41513 Views)

DPR Interview Invite / Comfirmation Of An Interview Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by pappyjjboi: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
Please who else got this sms: Following the receipt of your CV/Application, we are please to invite you for an assessment scheduled as follow : DATE:Friday august 12, 2016. TIME: 10am VENUE: 124, Norman Williams Street, South West Ikoyi, Lagos. For FEEDBACK & ENQUIRIES, please call:02-271735
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Johninyang(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
Hello, for what role did you apply?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by pappyjjboi: 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
Johninyang:
Hello, for what role did you apply?

IT infrastructure officer
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Johninyang(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2016
Ok. Success man.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by lincoln123: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2016
pappyjjboi:
Please who else got this sms: Following the receipt of your CV/Application, we are please to invite you for an assessment scheduled as follow : DATE:Friday august 12, 2016. TIME: 10am VENUE: 124, Norman Williams Street, South West Ikoyi, Lagos. For FEEDBACK & ENQUIRIES, please call:02-271735

Bro, how was the interview? Hope it's not hard share your experience
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by cdizz(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Bro. Pls how did u apply?
I will be so grateful if u can intimate me abt ur method of application. I hv been so interested in this company for years now. Thanks
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by compuseun: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2016
How was the assessment? Please, is it written test or oral interview? Your response will be highly appreciated
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Johninyang(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hello pappy!

Kindly tell me the format of the assessment. If it written or oral?

Got mind tomorrow
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Gnen: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
I also got a message from Meristem for an assessment tomorrow. Anyone with me?. But I want to reschedule because I wouldn't be able to meet up with the time stated in the message and the call is not going through to the contact given.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Johninyang(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2016
Hello Gnen,

I got your mail.
Am not too sure of going. Need info on your assessment mode
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by waylz(m): 3:59pm On Aug 15, 2016
Gnen:
I also got a message from Meristem for an assessment tomorrow. Anyone with me?. But I want to reschedule because I wouldn't be able to meet up with the time stated in the message and the call is not going through to the contact given.
bro please how did you apply
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by pappyjjboi: 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Johninyang:
Hello pappy!

Kindly tell me the format of the assessment. If it written or oral?

Got mind tomorrow

i also got their sms last week but after thorough scrutiny i smell SCAM dats y i back out...shine ur eyes
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Johninyang(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
Lol!
Bro check well Meristem isn't scam
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by pappyjjboi: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2016
Johninyang:
Lol!
Bro check well Meristem isn't scam

no prob, go ahead and feed me back. i ll b waiting
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by pappyjjboi: 8:47pm On Aug 15, 2016
pappyjjboi:

no prob, go ahead and feed me back. i ll b waiting

but:

1.any interview invite u receive thru sms nd nt mail to me is questionable cos no well organized invite/org will invite u through an sms with no related message in ur mailbox.
2.i apply in d morning tru mail, i got invite in the eveny tru sms. it luk lyk gnd package to me, cos na gnd pple dey invite u tru sms d day u apply 4 a job
3.atleast a day used to be btw wen u got the invite and d date of the interview from experience unlike dis 1.

NB: am nt saying meristem is not a genuie firm but dr is foul play somewhere

those are my observations

1 Like

Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Gnen: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
pappyjjboi:

but:

1.any interview invite u receive thru sms nd nt mail to me is questionable cos no well organized invite/org will invite u through an sms with no related message in ur mailbox.
2.i apply in d morning tru mail, i got invite in the eveny tru sms. it luk lyk gnd package to me, cos na gnd pple dey invite u tru sms d day u apply 4 a job
3.atleast a day used to be btw wen u got the invite and d date of the interview from experience unlike dis 1.

NB: am nt saying meristem is not a genuie firm but dr is foul play somewhere

those are my observations
I don't think Meristem is a scam, check through previous thread on nairaland and I think that has been the trend since 2013. By the way the address stated in the message is the same as the one on their website. Anyone going there tomorrow, please send me a PM.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by cdizz(m): 8:37am On Aug 21, 2016
Guys pls what was the direction of the assessment? Oral interview or written test.. Please someone should pls say something. Thanks
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Sunnypar(m): 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2016
ONLINE TEST IF YOU PASS THEY DRILL FOR THE ORAL TEST
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Akaewu: 6:44pm On Aug 22, 2016
Their assessment is ..... An IQ test of 20 questions, to finish with in 20 mins. U get ur score after d test. If u succeed, u move to d next stage.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Victosin09(f): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2016
Johninyang:
Hello Gnen,

I got your mail.
Am not too sure of going. Need info on your assessment mode
Hello, the mail on their site returns any message sent. Please what email did you send to?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by cdizz(m): 10:59am On Aug 24, 2016
Akaewu:
Their assessment is ..... An IQ test of 20 questions, to finish with in 20 mins. U get ur score after d test. If u succeed, u move to d next stage.
Thanks bro. After. D IQ test, u move to next stage of another assessment? D same day? Sorry what type of assessment is next after d IQ test? Thanks a lot. I hv been praying someone answers me all dis while. Thanks
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by cdizz(m): 11:04am On Aug 24, 2016
Sunnypar:
ONLINE TEST IF YOU PASS THEY DRILL FOR THE ORAL TEST
Thanks. Is d oral test immediately after d IQ test? I mean is it d same day?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Akaewu: 2:38pm On Aug 24, 2016
cdizz:

Thanks bro. After. D IQ test, u move to next stage of another assessment? D same day? Sorry what type of assessment is next after d IQ test? Thanks a lot. I hv been praying someone answers me all dis while. Thanks

Bruh..don't know. Probably interview stage.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by davide470(m): 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
cdizz:

Hey bro, after the IQ test, the next stage is interview and it is not the same day.

1 Like

Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Victosin09(f): 9:10am On Aug 25, 2016
cdizz:

Hello, Please what email address did you sent your CV to? The one on their website has failed to deliver.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Akaewu: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2016
Victosin09:
Hello, Please what email address did you sent your CV to? The one on their website has failed to deliver.

Careers@meristemng.com

1 Like

Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Victosin09(f): 11:50am On Aug 25, 2016
Akaewu:

Careers@meristemng.com
Failed to deliver...Is there another please?
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Akaewu: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
Victosin09:
Failed to deliver...Is there another please?

Mayb d hv closed d application..
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Victosin09(f): 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Akaewu:

Mayb d hv closed d application..

Most definitely...Thanks for responses.
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Drayoflife(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
I got a test invite. Please how do I get to the venue and what's the IQ test like
Re: Meristem Interview Invite Comfirmation by Appliedmaths(m): 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2016
Drayoflife:
I got a test invite. Please how do I get to the venue and what's the IQ test like

I got an Invite too today, to report at their office in Ikoyi Monday afternoon 3:30pm. Wonder why ours isn't an online test, I applied for graduate relationship officer... Sup?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

We Solved WAEC Questions In A Job Interview Today / N150k Job In Lagos Vs N120k Job In Ibadan Which Is Better? / Jobs Seekers – See Best Way To Answer “why Should We Hire You?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.