Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Lion King: Man Playing With Lion In Johannesburg, South Africa - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Lion King: Man Playing With Lion In Johannesburg, South Africa (787 Views)

Man Playing With Snake / Man Playing With Snake / Photo Of A LION In The Old Jos Zoo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lion King: Man Playing With Lion In Johannesburg, South Africa by SageTravels: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2016
After watching this video a friend sent to me, I was like what. But pls Don't try this in the safari. His name is Kevin Richardson. He was born in Johannesburg, South Africa. He studied zoology. According to Kelvin, he said that Lions accept him as one of them. just what the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js9qEFlmHEA&feature=youtu.be

(1) (Reply)

My Dog's Ear Sore Has Failed To Heal / Cat And Kitten For Sale / Looking For A Male Boxer German/america Descent To Mate My Female Boxer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.