Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

My Dog's Ear Sore Has Failed To Heal - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog's Ear Sore Has Failed To Heal (788 Views)

Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) / US Woman Gets Pet Snake Stuck In Large Ear Piercing (Disturbing PICS) / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog's Ear Sore Has Failed To Heal by horladeji80(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2016
I 've been battling an ear sore on my dog for over 2 weeks. I ve been unable to keep flies from the sore. I 've applied Charmil gel and also applied Cicatrin powder but this hasn't been of much help.

If you 've successfully managed a similar challenge, kindly share your experience with me.
Re: My Dog's Ear Sore Has Failed To Heal by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Have you taken your dog to the vet?
Re: My Dog's Ear Sore Has Failed To Heal by arcbay(m): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2016
Buy dettol, cotton wool and sunny glee healing cream...

Clean in the morning with dilute dettol soln and apply the healing cream...

Repeat in the evening.

The healing cream costs just 250naira...

Magic in days

Thank me later
Re: My Dog's Ear Sore Has Failed To Heal by younghartz(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2016
arcbay:
Buy dettol, cotton wool and sunny glee healing cream...

Clean in the morning with dilute dettol soln and apply the healing cream...

Repeat in the evening.

The healing cream costs just 250naira...

Magic in days

Thank me later

Where can I get it? Any vet shop?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Jail Term For Letting Her Pet Dog To Rot To Death / Looking For A Male Boxer German/america Descent To Mate My Female Boxer / Super Gsd4sale,bred 4large Litter Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.