Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,251 members, 7,957,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:45 PM

Austin Oniyokor Bags Yoruba Youth Assembly Recognition Award - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Austin Oniyokor Bags Yoruba Youth Assembly Recognition Award (943 Views)

Chief Obasanjo Exposed By A Bona Fide Yoruba Youth / Ooni Visits Lagos Assembly, Watches Proceedings In Yoruba / Ooni Ogunwusi Visits Lagos House Of Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Austin Oniyokor Bags Yoruba Youth Assembly Recognition Award by patiot: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2016
The conscientious efforts of the media adviser to Senator Buruji Kashamu,Austin Oniyokor, at mentoring the youths in the Southwest Nigeria towards securing a better future and enhancing the cultural heritage of the Yoruba race as a tourism brand has earned him an award by a group known as Yoruba youth Assembly of Nigeria .

Applauding the efforts and cultural–tourism initiative of Austin Oniyokor through various cultural developmental activities,exemplary leadership attributes and kind gestures towards indigent youths of the southwest States encountered with challenges. In an elaborate ceremony packed with exhibition of Yoruba dances, folks songs and poems, which showcased the rich cultural heritage of the Yoruba race, Prince Adeniyi Olusola Olutimehin, President, Yoruba youth assembly,who presented the award to Mr Oniyokor remarked that,

“Your being here this moment to be worthy of this award of Yoruba youth Assembly recognition award is not because you are a friend to any of us here, neither was it because of your wealth or influence, but you are worthy of this award and eminently qualified for it because of your strident and consistent efforts at ensuring our youths are properly guided and exposing our culture.”

“Our culture is beautiful, exciting, alluring, delectable and raw. We have it in us and as values,despite the fact that you are a Non Indigene of the southwest our association found your effort as not only worthy and commendable but must be acknowledged with this Award.

In his response, Mr Oniyokor who expressed his gratitude to the association for considering him worthy of the honour, “If I say I am not elated, I would be deceiving myself. I am not only elated and grateful for this award but I must thank your association for taking note of the effort which God has energised me to expend on the younger generations in the southwest.“

Oniyokor revealed, “So, I have to without looking back commit all my resources, capacity and God’s-given wherewithal at ensuring the upcoming generations are channeled towards the right direction."

The invariably courteous and soft-spoken Austin Oniyokor Oghenekaro hail from Delta State. He is the first Non Indigene of the southwest to be honoured by the association.

Re: Austin Oniyokor Bags Yoruba Youth Assembly Recognition Award by omenka(m): 4:18pm On May 08, 2016
@ Modath: Copy me when you done so I cld delete.

Can't access the other email into which u sent the other messages.@ Modath, pls delete that below.
Re: Austin Oniyokor Bags Yoruba Youth Assembly Recognition Award by modath(f): 5:46pm On May 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Traditional Ruler In Nigeria / History Of The Agbaelu People Of Northern Igboland / How World Elites Deconstructed The Family Unit Using Sexual Perversion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.