Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,330 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them (50712 Views)

You Shouldn't Allow A Lady To Drive In Your Car Without Seat-belt. See Why / When Your Best Friend Ask You To Save A Seat For Them / Is This The New Way To Wear A Seat Belt? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Dklef(m): 2:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
HateU2:
This is how I used to do 4 lalasticlala when we were still in school oo cheesy

Lair!

Back in school or bedroom, Talk true? cheesy
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2016
lol chai!lol chai!lol chai!
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Naijjablog(m): 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pls watch this [Craze clown cover - YouTube] is good,have a look at it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNfYSQCxr0w
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
omolola15:

Lalas.ticlala don suffer for this forum I swear.
cheesy cheesy
Na u talk am o
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Krismart(m): 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
#BEWARE of an MTN no. 08167073853. He is all over social media claiming he is a data generator with the name Justin but he is fake. He uses WhatsApp to discuss ,asks for mtn recharge cards. #Beware
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2016
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
Dklef:

Lair!

Back in school or bedroom, Talk true? cheesy
Bedroom ooo. Bro lala dey do like 'bro Paul' in d bible. So, no bedroom 4 us cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by esosuo: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:
My best friend and I are both guilty of this,will ask her to keep a seat for me at a wedding reception and she will keep the whole seats for a table by distributing different properties on each seat cheesy wink cheesy
SO U AND UR BESTY NA WEDDING NINJAS ABI? OWAMBE UNITED LOL
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by creamylicious(f): 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
Imagine, after two years of joining nairaland
..... I didn't know it's not easy to keep up with the site.... I am just realizing.. From trending to recent to new and then front page. I used to read only front page and leave the rest. This is tasking ooooooooo. How do you guys do it,?
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2016
CACAWA:
You mean for Lalasticlala in the bedroom? Aunty na wa o

Abeg why be say all of this NL girls dey always assume say lala na one fine young boy wey dey live for snake island.

For all we care, lala fit just be one old man managing a road side business centre o .. No go think am o
Who cares about how he looks or where he lives. I just love the moniker and the mysterious guy behind it cheesy.

LALASTICLALA cheesy
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by adorablepepple(f): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
esosuo:

SO U AND UR BESTY NA WEDDING NINJAS ABI? OWAMBE UNITED LOL
Lol
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by ikombe: 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I have seen this particular picture a few times, yet each time I see it, it still 'manages' to make me laugh.
Don't I just love Nairaland?
Early signs of madness if you ask me undecided
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by OnankpaBa(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
smiley
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by esosuo: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
creamylicious:
..... I didn't know it's not easy to keep up with the site.... I am just realizing.. From trending to recent to new and then front page. I used to read only front page and leave the rest. This is tasking ooooooooo. How do you guys do it,?
ENROL AT OUR SCHOOL WE WILL TEACH U HOW TO RUN TINS ON NAIRALAND . grin
creamylicious:
ENROL AT OUR SCHOOL WE WILL TEACH U HOW TO RUN TINS ON NAIRALAND .:-D
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by DayoRevo: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lobatan!
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by creamylicious(f): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
esosuo:

ENROL AT OUR SCHOOL WE WILL TEACH U HOW TO RUN TINS ON NAIRALAND . grin
ENROL AT OUR SCHOOL WE WILL TEACH U HOW TO RUN TINS ON NAIRALAND .:-D
omor, I just tire
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by banme1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:
My best friend and I are both guilty of this,will ask her to keep a seat for me at a wedding reception and she will keep the whole seats for a table by distributing different properties on each seat cheesy wink cheesy
imaging those her distributed items will disappear one after the other.
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by omojesu202(m): 2:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
jennifer22:
Getting there some how, Oghene thank you oooo FTC on point. I know I will get there

if you get there don't forget me ooooo....at least I will collect 10%
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by esosuo: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
creamylicious:
omor, I just tire
NO TIRE OH ,JUST START BY JUST READING MAD COMMENTS IST AND SOON U WILL BE ADDICTED LIKE SAY NA COKE U DEY TAKE LOL
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by SamsonJohn743(m): 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2016
adorablepepple:
And am sure that's how you guys eat everything during each reception:-D. Not ma business doe:-P:-P:-P
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by adorablepepple(f): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
SamsonJohn743:

And am sure that's how you guys eat everything during each reception:-D. Not ma business doe:-P:-P:-P
cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by adorablepepple(f): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
banme1:
You are wicked
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by deathmen12: 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hmmm...urhobo woman i hail u o
jennifer22:
Getting there some how, Oghene thank you oooo FTC on point. I know I will get there
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by ninodaniel(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
lame. am tired of seeing dt sh*t. not funny
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by creamylicious(f): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2016
esosuo:

NO TIRE OH ,JUST START BY JUST READING MAD COMMENTS IST AND SOON U WILL BE ADDICTED LIKE SAY NA COKE U DEY TAKE LOL
only front page comments alone can make someone mad..... Not to now talk about adding recent, trending, new... Haaa !!!!! Iku reeeee
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by esosuo: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
creamylicious:
only front page comments alone can make someone mad..... Not to now talk about adding recent, trending, new... Haaa !!!!! Iku reeeee
DATS JUST D NAIRA U ARE FEELING BY THE TIME U EXPERIENCE THE LAND JOIN YABA LEFT GO TOO SMALL TO ACCOMODATE UR THOUGHTS OH
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by frainc(m): 3:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
CACAWA:
You mean for Lalasticlala in the bedroom? Aunty na wa o

Abeg why be say all of this NL girls dey always assume say lala na one fine young boy wey dey live for snake island.

For all we care, lala fit just be one old man managing a road side business centre o .. No go think am o
Shey you no know say naija girls get only one mentality?

That "Every popular figure must be rich
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by mentorandfriend(m): 3:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
Great flexibility.
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by omolola15(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy
Na u talk am o

Any small thing dem go shout lala. Good or bad na lala. I'm sure lalasticlala himself will read some comments about him and he won't stop laughing.
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by ajosegabriel(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
HateU2:
This is how I used to do 4 lalasticlala when we were still in school oo cheesy
if you used to do like this then youv'e always opened the gate of heaven for them to see......smiley
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by necosla016(f): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lwkmd grin it's good to be ur friend's/neighbour's keeper naaa....
Re: When Your Friends Ask You To Save A Seat For Them by ibnabdullahi: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
banme1:
Guy wen she means distributed items; no go dey reason phone or purse ooo. she simply means sachet water, biscuit wraps and handkerchief

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funniest Tweet You Will See Today (Photo) / When Your In-laws Want To Eat More Than The Fruit Of Their Labor / Little Boy Sucking Directly From Cow (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.