Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Free Webinar For HBP Patients - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Free Webinar For HBP Patients (869 Views)

Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp / ‘Doctor’ Sucks Patients’ Sperm In Minna, Niger State (Photo) / How Some Private Hospitals Mistreat Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Webinar For HBP Patients by Strongbest(m): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
Heyllo to everyone here, I want to be of help to any HBP patient here. I understand some of you must have tried a lot of things and still haven't seen any change.

Well, I want you to stay up with me here. I will be having a live webinar with some interested individuals here. It's absolutely free.
If you get helped through my prescription, do not be selfish to post your testimony here.

Will be back later, just stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Free Webinar For HBP Patients by Strongbest(m): 8:17am On Apr 05, 2016
The kind of food we eat has a lot of impact on our health. And one hard thing to do when dealing with patients at times is how to get them to stop taking certain foods.

If we really want to improve on our health, abstinence from certain foods becomes necessary.

I will start by listing out some of the foods we need to avoid at least, for the time being.

Please, if you feel this topic is important or useful to you I will like to see you indicate your interest before I move on. I need to be sure I'm not just wasting my time here.

And to avoid the abuse of this thread, I might device a means to attend to us directly. If you don't feel like showing up here, just click the like button and once I see some number of likes I will understand our interest and will drop more information on how we can get along together.

1 Like

Re: Free Webinar For HBP Patients by deeboy4real(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14, 2016
Strongbest:
The kind of food we eat has a lot of impact on our health. And one hard thing to do when dealing with patients at times is how to get them to stop taking certain foods.

If we really want to improve on our health, abstinence from certain foods becomes necessary.

I will start by listing out some of the foods we need to avoid at least, for the time being.

Please, if you feel this topic is important or useful to you I will like to see you indicate your interest before I move on. I need to be sure I'm not just wasting my time here.

And to avoid the abuse of this thread, I might device a means to attend to us directly. If you don't feel like showing up here, just click the like button and once I see some number of likes I will understand our interest and will drop more information on how we can get along together.

please am interest am in.
Re: Free Webinar For HBP Patients by Strongbest(m): 8:47pm On Apr 27, 2016
This thread isn't forgotten, just don't believe in wasting time on things that are of no help to people.

My time is very precious to me.

(1) (Reply)

World Health Day:'Beat Diabetes' as witnessed in a rural community in Nigeria / Baldness / Nurse Call System & Health Communication System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.