Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing (1096 Views)

300L Student Of Obafemi Awolowo University Is Missing / Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing / Dr. Abdulkareem Tunde Abdulrahaman Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by ceo247frolic(m): 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
17 year old Elizabeth Shima, has been declared missing by her family. She's about 5ft.6inch tall and fair in complexion. She left her house which is on the campus of University of Ibadan staff quarters on the 29th March, to go make her hair off campus and has not been seen since then.

Any useful information please contact the nearest police station, university Ibadan campus security or these numbers: 08032741110, 0806 222 6300. Thank you.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/03/photos-17-year-old-elizabeth-shima-is.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by younghartz(m): 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
Jeez!shocked Such a beauty cheesy
She will be back home......

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by dyn1800: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2016
God will make her return Possible
Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by mynd1(f): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fine girl. May she be found safe (Amin).
Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by marshalcarter: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
She's cumin home
Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by Fmartin(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
Make una call her number na...

Hope dis dem mallams no get hand fr diz

Missing > Kidnapping = conversiontoislam/marriage.

Only God can help.

But wait o, wen will hadiza usman will b kidnapp?
Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by Destined2win: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Any illegal hands holding her, catch fire
Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by chriskosherbal(m): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
The necessary authorities should be contacted immediately.
Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by EdCure: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Check the palaces of northern emirs. She could be hidden there.
The emirs are custudians and defenders of thier islamic principle of abducting christian children for marriage and subsequent forced conversion into their barbaric moslem culture.

I have no doubt the missing #ChibokGirls have been redistributed among those religious rulers and islamic ideologues. Those raghead paedophiles have a constant hard-on for Christian minors.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by kossyablaze(m): 3:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
Awwwwwww I pray for ur safety lil one
Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by Godfullsam(m): 4:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
She probably having a 'good time' with her bf . She will be back by week end.
Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by petz(f): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
God b with her
Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by IVORY2009(m): 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2016
mynd1:
Fine girl. May she be found safe (Amin).

hope she is not in the Emirs palace shocked
Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2016
EdCure:
Check the palaces of northern emirs. She could be hidden there.
The emirs are custudians and defenders of thier islamic principle of abducting christian children for marriage and subsequent forced conversion into their barbaric moslem culture.

I have no doubt the missing #ChibokGirls have been redistributed among those religious rulers and islamic ideologues. Those raghead paedophiles have a constant hard-on for Christian minors.
Like I said b4, ur uncontrollable hate for Islam is eating deep into ur sanity! It's actually worse than I tot! U re gradually losing ursef and ur going down brother! I ll advice u get hold of ursef! Adolf Hitlar allowed himself to be dominated by hate for jews! See how he ended up eventually! Learn frm history, Islam is a force u can't stop!
Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by EdCure: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Like I said b4, [...]
In all your incongreunt, inane and absurd proses, U havn't defended your moslem culture with a SINGLE fact as a grown-up who is equipped to counter a claim.
What stops you from countering each facts i have posted? Oh! you can't. You're just another typical buthurt, hypnotic moslem raghead that rely only on insult and violence.

Dont decieve urself that i take your rants seriously. No matter how entertaining you're trying to be.

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2016
EdCure:

Dont decieve urself that i take your rants seriously. No matter how entertaining you're trying to be.
Maybe my post touched of somewhere today! Or maybe u re scared of ending up like Hitlar!
I never insulted u overtly in any of my post nor did I display aggression like u ve chosen to do in urs! That not withstanding, I decided not to be intellectually defensive because ur attacks on Islam reek of gross hollowness, acute bitterness and shameful bigotry! Sad still is d fact that ur attacks ve never ever showed any underlying need for intellectual engagement! With due respect to u, all ur post touching on religion speak of u as a fanatical bigot. However, I must say that if ur post bearing on religion were half as insightful as ur views on politics, then I wud ve long engaged u in an intellectual discus! My sincere advice to u is that u shud force ursef to stop hating pple and ideas that re not similar to urs! That is the only way u can be truly evolved.
Re: PHOTOS: 17 Year Old Elizabeth Shima Is Missing by Vladm(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2016
'17 years old'- her real age abi football age.... she b lyk Wu dey boyfriend house

(1) (Reply)

The Top Most Populated Cities In Nigeria / Dino Melaye Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, 'agba Akin' Of Akola Ijesha / Governor, Ayo Fayose, Rocks Military Outfit To Inspect Some Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.