Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences (21244 Views)

Seven Common Sex ‘injuries’ You Didn’t Know About / Girl Burnt By Hot Water Dies After Battling With Serious Injuries. Photos / Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Damayor12(m): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Your experience with your worst injuries?

Okay, let me share mine..

I remember as a kid, I was playing "catcher-catcher" with my neighbours, I was running so fast, I stepped on a sharp stone, that tore open the middle of foot, and blood gushed out.. with pools of blood everywhere around the compound.
It was so bad, I limped for more than a week, couldn't go to school and they had to hold me down, everyday, to "dry heat" my foot with a hot iron.. cry

Another one was a night in Uni, there was no light, a big broken mirror someone put on the table fell on my leg, just at the base of my big toe.. and made a deep cut... there was so much blood everywhere.. wore sandals for like 2 weeks.. and up till now, I can't flex my big toe properly.. cry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Stanleywaxy(m): 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
cry Back in Sec school days ... pulled a hamstring while playing for the school team .
We later won the competition tho cheesy

#IrepPrimus

1 Like

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by dollyjoy(f): 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2016
Thinking.......
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by dominique(f): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2016
Hot oil incident when I was 10. All skin on that part of the leg was peeled off, couldn't walk for days cry

1 Like

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Krasid(m): 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mine was in the sophomore year in the Uni.I had just arrived from church and was farmished.I opened my room and could already feel the heat with my elevated temperature.I thought it was the hunger, so made straight for the spaghetti and egg I had left in my locker.After eating almost half of the meal, I realised I was sweating profusely.I tried to on the fan but after switching on/off clockwise and anticlockwise for a minute, I decided to open the window louvers which was made of glass.I tried to open with the handle, but it was stiff.I was getting impatient and beginning to lose my appetite when I decided to use my hands.As I tried to push the louvers, a part broke chopping off a fragment of the muscles of my upper limb with blood flowing uncontralably.I let out a loud scream as students came inside to help me.I was rushed to the hospital still concious, as I watched in horror as they stitched my blood vessels.I couldn't move my fingers of my right hand and was told by the doctors I had damaged my tendons.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Damayor12(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by dhummystecah(f): 8:07pm On Mar 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Was doing cowgirl style with one short calabar girl with gigantic _ass I met at brothel one night, one thing led to another and I ruptured my pen1s. I couldn't pee for weeks.

When people ask me what is wrong with my JT, I tell them I fell off a stair and landed awkwardly on my dick. sad

24 Likes

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
I was playing football as i wanted to kick d ball d ball just slightly drifted out of d way, i then hit my big toe on d ground leaving d skin 2 open well wide. #DpainIs.....indescribeable

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by lielbree: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
Anal fissure
I had severe constipation and instead of seeking help I decided to just push. So I pushed and pushed until I tore my rectum.
It was the worst pain of my life and it lasted for over 2months. cry

1 Like

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by bikerboy1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
dd
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Had one of my adrenaline rush and started jumping off the lecture hall tables after night prep while I was in Junior class.

Fell off one of the tables and had a metal cut deep into my thigh. A wooden plank also hit me below my lower lip and had a tiny but deep cut.

I think I lost consciousness for a while only to wake up to my mates staring at me on the floor.

Quickly stood up and dashed to the school Nurse's residence when I realised they were too dumb to administer first aid.

The nurse eventually treated the cuts in her home because it was late.

I was probably 13 y.o then and I still have the scar on my thigh as a reminder whenever I have such adrenaline rush. grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by damiloladuke: 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
SOLDIER ANTS ENTER MY BLOCKOS WHILE TOASTING MY CRUSH

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by lycann(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
Had a deep cut very very close to my eyebrow , ....ceiling fan. I had to watch the nurse stitch it up while I was crying. I had to wear a face cap to two school for two weeks I was 12 then..i was doing a very bad thing before I had the cut. Since then I abstain from that evil act.

Due to a Nigerian football match. Someone threw a knife at me...I was caught in the back.
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by lifezone247(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
dominique:
Hot oil incident when I was 10. All skin on that part of the leg was peeled off, couldn't walk for days cry
Yours was a joke, I was actually looking for death myself, Dis is a pics of me, b4 during and after a gas cooker explosion in my kitchen. (Sunday, January 11th 2009)What can be worst? I first give thanks to God, then money available for all surgery and treatment. I'm alive. My signatures says it all.

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Harmored(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2016
THE WORST INJURY U CAN HAVE IS TO INJURE WHERE U HAVE ALREADY INJURED(WHO AGREES)

19 Likes

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by seyema(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
I rem when the nail on my big toe open completely when I was playing football game
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
shocked shocked op i dont wnt to say it cry i mistakenly jumped on a nail,i came back from heaven dat day!!The cut was so deep,i couldnt walk for a whole month!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Brugo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2016
Lol. There was "blood everywhere..." You mentioned this twice. cheesy brother, you have blood o. cheesy

Once upon a time, during holiday lessons (SS1 or so) I played monkey post with my friends. I was about to take a powerful shot on goal when one boy just came out of nowhere and blocked my shot with his sole. Instead of the ball, I unfortunately kicked the underside of his foot. Chai! I felt a sharp pain in my big toe and I just sat down on the field jejely. I tried not to cry in the presence of the girls watching us play. grin O boy, it wasn't easy.

I limped back home with my one and a half leg. grin Was limping on my swollen foot for days. Almost all my major injuries na football cause am.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by femi4: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2016
I was seriously hungry
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by XOGBADO(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Okay, this one happened to me in lagos. broke my right arm.
Was abt 4yrs then, went out to play wit my friends. We were trying to see who wud make d longest jump from a truck.
We jumed and jumped. just as i was abt leaving for home, i decided to jump once more only for me land with my hands, i noticed i couldn't move my hands again.... And that was it.
Till today i still feel d pains in my arm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by teeghurl(f): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Fell into a ditch and hit my shin. The cut was so deep i cld see my bone, i was so scared of stitching, that i'm living to regret now cos i hate d scar it left on my leg

1 Like

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by englishmart(m): 10:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Ba

1 Like

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Boyooosa(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
Wick-low (didn't get d spelling right? E lo be) on mu right tumb, I suffer!

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by lielbree: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
LastMumu:
Was doing cowgirl style with short calabar girl with gigantic _ass, ruptured my pen1s and couldn't pee for weeks.
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by hemartins(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
From Recent.

Last year I was robbed. I was trying to form super man when I heard a loud sound from the back of my head.
I saw seven stars glittering in front of me.
I was on the floor seeing my blood forming a stream around my head.
Gradually everywhere became dark and I slept off.
Woke up in the hospital with one beautiful nurse by my side.
I thought I was dead and she was an angel dressed in white.
It took me few seconds to remember what happened the previous night.

Childhood days.....

I just got a new skate and I was still a learner.
One day, I stepped outside and held on to a moving bus.
It was so fast that I was thrown off balance.
Mhen, the rest was history.

8 Likes

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by canalily(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
When i wanted to vote for Buhari but knife cut my thumb that daygrin

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by neutronxc(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
dislocated my shoulder during this normal wrestling competition in sec sch and i am bearing d pain till nw
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by danidee10(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2016
You guys should stop naaaaaa

Abeg cry

3 Likes

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2016
Back then in school. I got shot in the ribs. Just slightly above my heart. The lungs too was hit. Landed in hospital . Saw my gas and blood bubbling outta my chest for hours before i could be attended to. Spent two month in intensive.
Good news is that the two maafvckers that hit me got hit back too and were brought to same hospital. They made it like me. One of em is still in contact and remains an everlasting ally.
Now don't look at me like that or ask me how it happened cause its now way back in my past. cheesy cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by Integrityfarms(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
A terrible shot was played by a senior when I was in primary school using Leather size 4 ball! The thing landed on my forehead and I fell backwards and hit my head on the hard ground during a street game. It took some minutes for me to regain consciousness
Re: The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences by slimthugchimee(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ever Lost Someone You Love To Hard Drugs? / Bayelsa Hospital Drags Corpses To Court / Monkeypox: 80 Cases Confirmed In 12 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.