Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here (159839 Views)

Federal Ministry Of Water Resources Port Harcourt Recruitment (Apply Now) / Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Extended (photo) / Police Recruitment: 110,469 Applicants Shortlisted By Police Service Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Pinkieblue(f): 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Oxenomy:
You sef wan do ekelebe work grin

Fine girl gats serve her country na

Na honest work na
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by 2el(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2016
harrysterol:
is there anything i have to upload if i use mobile phone?

E be like say power bank bizness no be ahm again
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by tdemo(m): 1:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
can some1 with tattoo apply
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by 2el(m): 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
haykayneyo:

Please can someone with NYSC exclusion certificate apply?
yes you can apply
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Adortem: 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Early this morning,the site was going very well,however, I didn't want to use my phone, I was at the cyber cafe,the website is down. please,people that applied with their phones what browser did you use? N:B-I use a bb
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by mantleguy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
As an entry level ASP, u are above poverty for life.
You are an officer,
No carrying of guns
U might be the IG of police in years to come.

Forget about the rank and file u guys meet on the way.

Officers of the force (ASP and above) enjoys the work big time. Money DEY fall in left right and center. Salary sef na bonus to them. Dem no dey reason salary.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Pinkieblue(f): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
I heard the site has crashed due to large number of applicant on the site.. Itz very easy.. Just click on your preferred position and you fill all your information. But I will advise you to print /download the guarantor form before filling the form.

Ok thanks, I'll do that as the portal opens
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by sutoboy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
haykayneyo:

Please can someone with NYSC exclusion certificate apply?

nysc certificate number is compulsory or exemption number(if exempted)

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by haykayneyo: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
sutoboy:

nysc certificate number is compulsory or exemption number(if exempted)

Thanks
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Tobbey(m): 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
I CANT ACCESS THE SITE. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by mohlanforex: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
it is april fool, their website is not working.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Oxenomy: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pinkieblue:

Fine girl gats serve her country na

Na honest work na
Not bad at all.. As a smart potential ASP, that black and blue uniform go fit you die grin .. Wish you all the best. As for me, #Business cool

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by bintudon(f): 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
Was working when I applied. Maybe is the population accessing it
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by sheycrown(f): 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please help, web page is not opening btw can it filled using the phone?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by sutoboy(m): 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
I opened this some hours ago,I have to keep refreshing it, for those who doesn't believe it is true

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by sutoboy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
i believed all these should help in answering to some of our questions
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by yakubuadeiza(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
23-28 for both cadet asp and inspector while constable is 23-25

Nna eehh,,,,I don tire to dey reborn every now and then.....

Where I wan go start from again God

1 Like

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by tripleik(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
sutoboy:
I opened this some hours ago,I have to keep refreshing it, for those who doesn't believe it is true
please post the link that you used to open the form and which browser did you use ?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by sugardad1(m): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Adortem:
Early this morning,the site was going very well,however, I didn't want to use my phone, I was at the cyber cafe,the website is down. please,people that applied with their phones what browser did you use? N:B-I use a bb
UC browser
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by sutoboy(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
tripleik:
please post the link that you used to open the form and which browser did you use ?

http://www.npfcareers2016.net/asp-application-form.php

Chrome
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Syjibrin:
what web site did u use? I try to access using www.psc.gov.ng it was not going
you can use any of the two. I used www.npf.gov.ng
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
... Am sure you can read all instructions on that news paper I screenshot..

Hello... I'm a batch B Corp member still serving... Can I apply without the nysc number Pls?
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by CharlesPhc: 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
NPF TEMPLATE AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT PAGE AFTER COMPLETING THE FORM

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by sutoboy(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Annybens1993:

Hello... I'm a batch B Corp member still serving... Can I apply without the nysc number Pls?

that is no, u can use your ssce thou, if u av faith
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Raphafire101: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
Waooo...let's go dia.... for those who applied successfully please hint us
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Pwhitelaw(m): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Annybens1993:

open the portal and click the position you want to apply for and the form will be accessible... Some info are optional but can't recollect if the nysc certificate number is compulsory..if you see the sign(*)... It means you have to fill it to proceed
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by sutoboy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
open the portal and click the position you want to apply for and the form will be accessible... Some info are optional but can't recollect if the nysc certificate number is compulsory..if you see the sign(*)... It means you have to fill it to proceed

more than compulsory
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by haykay90: 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pls what's the spell check about? Do I just generate a word n type it in both columns? Someone who has successfully done his or hers shud hint me. Thanks
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by CharlesPhc: 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
haykay90:
Pls what's the spell check about? Do I just generate a word n type it in both columns? Someone who has successfully done his or hers shud hint me. Thanks

Right click on the part of the letter that is not showing and click 'view' it will open on another page and then click back to insert the letter and continue
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please can someone tell me the documents that are needed for the online application.
Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by CharlesPhc: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
FOR CADET INSPECTOR

Re: 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here by Valmesk(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
Account Suspended
This Account has been suspended.
Contact your hosting provider for more information.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Nigerian Breweries Calling / Nitel Pensioners Should Come In / Career Websites Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.