Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Help A Drowning Brother. Sexual Immorality Is My Bane - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help A Drowning Brother. Sexual Immorality Is My Bane (1951 Views)

All Sexual Immorality Is Idolatry / Why Is Immorality Common Among Some Men Of God? / Superstition, The Bane Of The Nigerian Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help A Drowning Brother. Sexual Immorality Is My Bane by Chubhie: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
deborahknight20:

you have demons of lust and a lot more, you need deliverance, you cannot do this by trying to stop.
What!
Re: Help A Drowning Brother. Sexual Immorality Is My Bane by cberryx: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
OP ready 5 chapters of the Bible every morning and night. READ IT ALOUD TO YOUR HEARING. If u can read 10 chapters in the night, that will be fine. The word of God sanctifies us.

The reason why are you have to read it out is because ur innerman will digest it unknown you.

When u read 10 or 15 chapters of bible everyday, your mind won't wander off easily and you can easily concentrate on your studies.

Also you will lack the mental energy to engage in any sort of immorality.

Deliverance is good, but you will still need to maintain your deliverance else you will slip back.

Let me share this scriptures with you. Ephe 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word.
John 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth, thy word is truth.

Psalm 18:44,45 As soon as they hear of me, they shall obey me: the strangers shall submit themselves unto me.
45 The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.

So as you read the word aloud (I recommend New testament alone for now ) those desires and urge and lustfull thoughts will fade and vanish away with time

Gods grace!

AstrayGuy16:
cry cry. Am really downcast as I type this, my soul is gradually drifting to hell. To start from somewhere, right from Primary School I always had the urge for sex and this unusual likeness for anything that wears skirt (I mean even if the person is not attractive a far as she wears a skirt). Of course home factors and a disciplinarian Dad kept me off any form of contact sexually and then I proceeded to A federal Government College in one of the Northern States. Girls were virtually at my beck and call for anything at all because I was topping the class but I was restricted by the post I held in our Chapel and the respect they had for my person and not because I saw it as a wrong thing, although I almost entered into an ungodly relationship with a Muslim girl, I later got my senses back. That did not stop me from my hallucinations about sex to the extent that the first thing I see when I look at females even teachers is breast and their Genital region. Summary, right now am studying Medicine and Surgery and the feeling just doesn't want to go away. I have tried prayers . Even serious Fasting, no change. I went to the extent of Giving my university Chaplain a call and visiting him for consultation and Prayers, brethren the next two weeks I was in a romance section with a lady. He even gave me a prophecy that am going to be a great man and Influential person in the nearest future but the devil is up to some games with me and is preparing the ground for a sexually scandal or a wandering mind to take me off my goal. I seriously prayed about it but here I am this early morning almost sleeping with someone I study with. I have this very intelligent and academically valuable friend who happens to be a female ( I have gained so much academically). But one night of mistake Peck has set in motion an almost every week of romance. We talked about it and decided to stop but it won't last a week before the resolution crashes. I feel there is a demon attracting females to me and making me irresistible to them, it's not ordinary. Brethren in the house, I need help. This is affecting my studies as I can't read for 30mins without wandering off to think about sex or romance. Am a Christian but too cold. Tried on my own to ignite my fire but I have always gone back to square 1. I attend NIFES and the people so respect me that I can't seem to open up to anybody. Am dying inside, seems like an evil force is controlling me. Even in the act, the silent reminder keeps ringing to me about how wrong what am doing is but I go on anyway. At this rate it won't be long before I sleep with a mammy water or something. Please fellow Christians in the faith, Help a drowning brother. Am so vexed with myself right now. And it's not good for the kind of course am studying. Help me return to God... Am helpless, I have prayed and prayed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How can an atheist survive in Nigeria? / Controversy: Prophet Faleyimu Predicts Death Of TB Joshua In 2017 / 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.