Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts (1950 Views)

GOD Warns, they won't believe, but they will believe a blind organization / A Nairalander Wisdom Nwedene's Outfit To Jehovah's Witnesses Convention In Enugu / Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by maximunimpact(m): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
Growing up i have seen how zealous JWs are in preaching the bible and i have always been fascinated by how they go about it. In 2009 i decided to give a shot at attending their meetings, subsequently i was given a teacher to guide me through their doctrines. While the teaching was going on i became privy of some teachings not in tandem with the bible.

Some of these believes among JWs are hidden from their bible students until you are ready for baptism. In some cases new members may never know about this as these sensitive topics are rarely discussed in meetings.

So below are five believes among JWs that ordinary eyes cannot see, although they may deny it, but in reality thats what is obtainable;

1. JWs Teach that not all members are in the new covenant of our Lord Jesus: This may not be a surprise to many, but most JWs you see today are not part of the new covenant to which Jesus died for, they believe Christ's sacrificial death is for the "anointed class" of 144,000 that will rule with Christ from heaven. The rest JWs are to benefit from the ransom by associating with the anointed christians. How the rest members not covered by the new covenant gets forgiveness of sins is what still baffles me because without "the blood of the ransome" there is no forgiveness of sins.

2. Not all members are to partake in the memorial: This is known generally as the holy communion elsewhere, JWs believe that not all members will partake in the memorial, it's closely related to the fact that only those in the new covenant can partake, as a result majority alive today are not permitted to partake.

3. Jesus does not mediate for majority of JWs: There is only one mediator between God and man (1 Timothy 2:5), but according to JWs teachings, Jesus mediate for only 144,000 christians, today JWs believe that among the 144,000, only less than 10,000 are alive today. These anointed class are represented by the governing body in America. It is these faithful and discrete slaves that mediate for the rest members. You must pledge your allegiance to them before you are allowed to baptise.

4. JWs must believe in 1914: this year is believed to be the year Jesus's second coming took place, they teach that Christ assumed his duty as king over the earth. All new members are expected to believe in this teaching before baptism in addition to "dedicating" yourself to Jehovah. The 1914 teaching is the foundation on which JWs was founded, not accepted it makes any member apostate. How they arrive at that date has been proven false time and time again.

5. Majority of the epistles in the new testament are addressed to anointed christians: This one appeared very weird at first, most of Paul's letters and other epistles by the apostles are addressed to the anointed 144,000 christians, but the rest are expected to live by it anyways.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by maxti: 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
On Point
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by checkolatunji: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Am not a Christian but I still love their way of practice.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by Tuoyofelix(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
op get your facts right before posting
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by gazilion: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
What a deception.
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by oglalasioux(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
The most confused people who profess to the Jewish god and Jesus (whoever he is) are Jehovah's witnesses followed by the group who call themselves the Grail Movement that follow the Grail Message by Abd Ru Shin.

I think it's important to state that I've read the three volumes of the Grail Message and I still baffle at the shamelessness of the people who follow it's warped teachings. Same with Jehovah's witnesses who have graduated to all time award winners of deception.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by mrwonlasewonie: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
You will not mind your buisness undecided
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by ekanDamie: 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
why don't u let them be the one to tell u what they believe in rather u saying what u don't know.
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by maximunimpact(m): 11:22am On Jan 02, 2017
Tuoyofelix:
op get your facts right before posting

Can u sincerely disprove any of the points above?
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by maximunimpact(m): 11:23am On Jan 02, 2017
ekanDamie:
why don't u let them be the one to tell u what they believe in
rather u saying what u don't know.

I say what I know, and this is what I almost start believing
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by ekanDamie: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2017
maximunimpact:

I say what I know, and this is what I almost start believing
then I can categorically tell u DAT u are wrong. go and learn again if u wish rather than spreading falsehood.
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by maximunimpact(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
ekanDamie:

then I can categorically tell u DAT u are wrong. go and learn again if u wish rather than spreading falsehood.

You are still not making any point... or are u part of those who are still kept in the dark?
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by true2god: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
ekanDamie:

Are you a Jehovah's witness?
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by ekanDamie: 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
true2god:
Are you a Jehovah's witness?
yes, so there is no need denying what maximuinmpact is saying if it were true. he has an idea but he is just mixing it up in a manner that makes it untrue.
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by maximunimpact(m): 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
ekanDamie:

yes, so there is no need denying what maximuinmpact is saying if it were true.
he has an idea but he is just mixing it up in a manner that makes it untrue.

I stand to be corrected, how am i mixing it up?
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by ekanDamie: 2:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
maximunimpact:

You are still not making any point... or are u part of those who are still kept in the dark?
1. Jesus sacrificial death is not for the 144,000 it's for every human now living on earth, including the 144,000

2. Jesus mediates for everyone he died for in point 1 again, including the 144,000
no one goes to the father except thru Jesus so, he is all of our mediator as long as we pray thru his name

3. Christ did not assume rulling over d earth in 1914, Christ rulership has not been extended to the earth yet, if not buhari, or Trump or puttin will not be ruling anywhere,
neither will suffering and hardship pesist

4. majority of the epistles as u call it written by Paul was not written to the 144,000
rather his most letters were addressed to congregations he overseerd during his missionary tour. those congregation include but 144,00 and everyone in it.

so Sir, der is no segregation between the 144,000. we see ourselves as all under Christ until the final sealing
so Sir, get your facts right.

am not at liberty now to give u concise scriptures but u can visit our website
www.jw.org or u can PM me, wen am less busy we can chat so u get more info.
aside DAT. ur facts ain't correct

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by Ken4Christ: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
maximunimpact:
Growing up i have seen how zealous JWs are in preaching the bible and i have always been fascinated by how they go about it. In 2009 i decided to give a shot at attending their meetings, subsequently i was given a teacher to guide me through their doctrines. While the teaching was going on i became privy of some teachings not in tandem with the bible.

Some of these believes among JWs are hidden from their bible students until you are ready for baptism. In some cases new members may never know about this as these sensitive topics are rarely discussed in meetings.

So below are five believes among JWs that ordinary eyes cannot see, although they may deny it, but in reality thats what is obtainable;

1. JWs Teach that not all members are in the new covenant of our Lord Jesus: This may not be a surprise to many, but most JWs you see today are not part of the new covenant to which Jesus died for, they believe Christ's sacrificial death is for the "anointed class" of 144,000 that will rule with Christ from heaven. The rest JWs are to benefit from the ransom by associating with the anointed christians. How the rest members not covered by the new covenant gets forgiveness of sins is what still baffles me because without "the blood of the ransome" there is no forgiveness of sins.

2. Not all members are to partake in the memorial: This is known generally as the holy communion elsewhere, JWs believe that not all members will partake in the memorial, it's closely related to the fact that only those in the new covenant can partake, as a result majority alive today are not permitted to partake.

3. Jesus does not mediate for majority of JWs: There is only one mediator between God and man (1 Timothy 2:5), but according to JWs teachings, Jesus mediate for only 144,000 christians, today JWs believe that among the 144,000, only less than 10,000 are alive today. These anointed class are represented by the governing body in America. It is these faithful and discrete slaves that mediate for the rest members. You must pledge your allegiance to them before you are allowed to baptise.

4. JWs must believe in 1914: this year is believed to be the year Jesus's second coming took place, they teach that Christ assumed his duty as king over the earth. All new members are expected to believe in this teaching before baptism in addition to "dedicating" yourself to Jehovah. The 1914 teaching is the foundation on which JWs was founded, not accepted it makes any member apostate. How they arrive at that date has been proven false time and time again.

5. Majority of the epistles in the new testament are addressed to anointed christians: This one appeared very weird at first, most of Paul's letters and other epistles by the apostles are addressed to the anointed 144,000 christians, but the rest are expected to live by it anyways.

You are very correct. I have heard these teachings many times before unless they have modified them. They keep modifying their doctrines when they can no longer defend them.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by Ken4Christ: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
checkolatunji:

You have said it but the moment you become a Christian, you will no longer agree with their teachings. And what are you waiting for before you become one?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by Ken4Christ: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
mrwonlasewonie:
You will not mind your buisness undecided

He is helping you so you will not follow the path of darkness they trail.
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by true2god: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
ekanDamie:

yes, so there is no need denying what maximuinmpact is saying if it were true.
he has an idea but he is just mixing it up in a manner that makes it untrue.
Do you deny what maximumimpact said concerning the JW teachings or concur to them as 'Bible truth'?
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by ekanDamie: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
true2god:
Do you deny what maximumimpact said concerning the JW teachings or concur to them as 'Bible truth'?
I made my assertions above. you can see the constant therein.
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by true2god: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
ekanDamie:

I made my assertions above. you can see the constant therein.
Can you clarify the areas he had mixed things up? This is 2017, no room for lies and inconsistencies.
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by ekanDamie: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
true2god:
Can you clarify the areas he had mixed things up? This is 2017, no room for lies and inconsistencies.
bros, scroll up, I already did.
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by mrwonlasewonie: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ken4Christ:

He is helping you so you will not follow the path of darkness they trail.
so your own path is the light undecided
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by true2god: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
ekanDamie:

1. Jesus sacrificial death is not for the 144,000 it's for every human now living on earth, including the 144,000

2. Jesus mediates for everyone he died for in point 1 again, including the 144,000
no one goes to the father except thru Jesus so, he is all of our mediator as long as we pray thru his name

3. Christ did not assume rulling over d earth in 1914, Christ rulership has not been extended to the earth yet, if not buhari, or Trump or puttin will not be ruling anywhere,
neither will suffering and hardship pesist

4. majority of the epistles as u call it written by Paul was not written to the 144,000
rather his most letters were addressed to congregations he overseerd during his missionary tour. those congregation include but 144,00 and everyone in it.

so Sir, der is no segregation between the 144,000. we see ourselves as all under Christ until the final sealing
so Sir, get your facts right.

am not at liberty now to give u concise scriptures but u can visit our website
www.jw.org or u can PM me, wen am less busy we can chat so u get more info.
aside DAT. ur facts ain't correct
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by Reader1988: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
checkolatunji:

Hypocrite. But what about kala-katu that doesn't believe in Hadith, Tariqh and Fiqh. I love kala katu and shites
Re: 5 Things Jehovah's Witnesses Believe But Will Not Tell New Converts by checkolatunji: 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Reader1988:

Hypocrite. But what about kala-katu that doesn't believe in Hadith, Tariqh and Fiqh. I love kala katu and shites

You just dey see my comments Abi?

Okay I understand, your papa just give back your phone after him seize Abi?

Abi dem just dash you ten MB?

I look like your mate?

If I slap you, e go affect your ancestors.

Nonsense Shild

Ode

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

For How Long Were Adam And Eve In The Garden Of Eden? / How DNA Allegedly Exposed Prophet Joshua Iginla's Estranged Wife's Adultery / Tell Jezebel That God Has Decreed Her End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.