Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

The 3 Harsh Truths About Making Money Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The 3 Harsh Truths About Making Money Online (608 Views)

Making Money Online Through Pay-per-view, Surveys, Captcha Etc / These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today. / How To Survive This Harsh Economy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Harsh Truths About Making Money Online by kay2dot(m): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2016
I have discovered lots of people want to make money online but they hate to hear/buy the truth.

In few days I will post here 3 Harsh Truths I have discovered that has helped me to make some $$$$ online.

Meanwhile, I will drop them one at a time...Please Read, Lean & Act.

#1 – Time Does Not Equal Money

Yeah, I know. If you’ve been an employee of another all your life, it can be really hard to stop equating time to money. Some get paid by the hour, so it conditions you to equate time to money. But, even if you’re on salary, you are still expected to be in the office for a certain amount of time each day. So, either way, an employee is conditioned to think this way.

Problem is, that mindset is a HUGE hurdle when it comes to doing anything entrepreneurial – online or offline.
There is no amount of time which will guarantee a certain income stream. If you do stupid things, you could spend 6 months working full-time on something and have literally nothing to show for it.

On the flip side, there is no minimum time that it takes to build a certain level of income. Some people can build up really quickly because they’re creative and smart. Others will never take off because they make wrong moves, try to blame people other than themselves, or don’t take much action.

(1) (Reply)

Free Forex Training Nd Signals Watsapp GRP Kicking Off Tonight / . / If You Need A Little Loan..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.