Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Have You Heard??!!!! You Have To Read!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Heard??!!!! You Have To Read!! (406 Views)

What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Heard Or Read This Year / Have You Heard?? You Must Read!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard??!!!! You Have To Read!! by earnestkid1: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2016
Captain A&CAPTAIN B

captain A-Have you heard??
Captain B- that??
Captain A- the chibok girls has been released
captain B- released??
Captain A-yes released, and that not all
Captain B - what again!!
Captain A- the boko haram leader Hammad bakini as promised not to ever kill innocent souls again
Captain B - wow are you serious
Captain A - like seriously
Captain B - praise the lord
Captain A - yes the lord is great. but have you forgotten??
Captain B- that??
Captain A- today is April 1st
Captain B - And so!!
Captain A- its April fool!!!
Captain B- April??
Captain A- foooooooooool
Captain B - I will kill you
Captain A - don't kill me sir fool someone else because laughter is the foundation of this new month so please don't dull it fool someone else.
Still earnest Gabriel, happy new month, am so glad we both witness this month together and don't stop thanking him because he is the only one that can do keep you and your family. And I pray with you as you witness this new month, your victory will be announced, your heart wishes will be granted and all good things of this earth will come your way speedingly in the mighty name of our lord Jesus Christ. Can I see you claim that by saying out a loud Amen.. Stay blessed and positive..

(1) (Reply)

Nine Words You Should Never Say To Your Mother Or Wife / Port Harcourt Refinery Producing 5million Litres Daily; NNPC Deploys 200 Trucks / Meaning Of Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.