Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here (8713 Views)

Benue Poly Students Suffer Flood From Early Morning Downpour (photos) / Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) / OAU 2014/2015 FRESHERS (newly Admitted Students) Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by estilo(f): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2009
@darrytoz I will get in touch with you.

@RUBRICS did you get that?

Esther
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by RUBRICS(m): 11:41am On Sep 11, 2009
darrytoz:

thanks for the post manyeah PUBRICS the form is on for sell this comes to me from a friend and a student of the school but the price i saw here is quit different from what i was told.
@esther where are u the post pce form is out.
for more info 07064404128 and samuelolagoke20@gmail.com

Thanks tunnex190, it has been confirmed real, don't mind me, I was just curious to acertain the authenticity of the info.

But I heard it's sold @ #1,500

cheers!  cheesy cheesy cheesy
estilo:

@darrytoz I will get in touch with you.

@RUBRICS did you get that?

Esther

Yeah Esther, I concur
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by estilo(f): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2009
@RUBRICS, Have you get yours?
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by RUBRICS(m): 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2009
estilo:

@RUBRICS, Have you get yours?

No esther, I was once a student of the school, passed out now
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by tunnex190: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2009
Sorry guys! Now i lay my hands on genuine information concerning screening exercise of post jamb/pce candidates for 2009/2010 admission. The Polytechnic, Ibadan.

According to the source: Nigerian Tribune Friday 4 September, 2009.

This is to inform all candidates who applied for the 2009/2010 admission into the Institution and made The Polytechnic, Ibadan their FIRST CHOICE that the Post JAMB/PCE Screening will hold on Wednesday, 23rd and Thursday 24th September, 2009.
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES: Only candidates who made the scores specified below for each of the Departments are eligible to participate in the exercise.

WEDNESDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER, 2009

Accounucocy : 150 and above
Insurance : 120 and above
Town & Regional Planning, Art & Design, Quantity Surveying, Surveying & Geo-informatics, Estate Management, Architectural Technology, Agric Technology : 120 and above
Geological Tech., Computer Science, Statistics, Food Tech. Science Lab. Tech. : 120 and above

THURSDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2009

Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Agric Engineering Tech.,Building Tech. : 120 & above
Public Admin. Purchasing & Supply, Music Tech., Secretarial Studies : 120 & above
Marketing : 140 and above
Mass Communication : 150 and above.

* All candidates are to register online following the instruction as contained on the Scratch Card not later than midnight of Friday, 18th September, 2009.

* Candidates are to pay #1,000.00 (but i assure you that you are going to pay #3,000.00 to the Bank before you can get the card. My younger brother confirmed this at the School Bank {Main Campus} because he went there to buy his card also at that rate.) to the underlisted banks to purchase Scratch cards for online registration for the Screening Exercise.

The Banks are as follows:

1. Poly Ibadan Microfinance
2. Wema Bank Plc Polytechnic, Ibadan
3. Skye Bank Plc Polytechnic, Ibadan
4. Skye Bank, Eruwa.
5. FCMB Saki.
6. First Bank, Mokola Branch, Ibadan.

* Candidates are requested to log on www.ibadanpoly.ng.com Enter JAMB Registration number & upload "1*1" colour photograph with RED BACKGROUND in JPEG format only.

This is what i've gotten so far. If you have any question or more information contact Demola on 08027380121, 08077086760 Mass Communication Dept HD1
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by estilo(f): 1:14pm On Sep 11, 2009
RUBRICS:

No esther, I was once a student of the school, passed out now

Lol 've forgotten.

Thanks
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by Idiot1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2009
tunnex190:

Sorry guys! Now i lay my hands on genuine information concerning screening exercise of post jamb/pce candidates for 2009/2010 admission. The Polytechnic, Ibadan.

According to the source: Nigerian Tribune Friday 4 September, 2009.

This is to inform all candidates who applied for the 2009/2010 admission into the Institution and made The Polytechnic, Ibadan their FIRST CHOICE that the Post JAMB/PCE Screening will hold on Wednesday, 23rd and Thursday 24th September, 2009.
ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES: Only candidates who made the scores specified below for each of the Departments are eligible to participate in the exercise.

WEDNESDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER, 2009

Accounucocy : 150 and above
Insurance : 120 and above
Town & Regional Planning, Art & Design, Quantity Surveying, Surveying & Geo-informatics, Estate Management, Architectural Technology, Agric Technology : 120 and above
Geological Tech., Computer Science, Statistics, Food Tech. Science Lab. Tech. : 120 and above

THURSDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2009

Civil Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Agric Engineering Tech.,Building Tech. : 120 & above
Public Admin. Purchasing & Supply, Music Tech., Secretarial Studies : 120 & above
Marketing : 140 and above
Mass Communication : 150 and above.

* All candidates are to register online following the instruction as contained on the Scratch Card not later than midnight of Friday, 18th September, 2009.

* Candidates are to pay #1,000.00 (but i assure you that you are going to pay #3,000.00 to the Bank before you can get the card. My younger brother confirmed this at the School Bank {Main Campus} because he went there to buy his card also at that rate.) to the underlisted banks to purchase Scratch cards for online registration for the Screening Exercise.

The Banks are as follows:

1. Poly Ibadan Microfinance
2. Wema Bank Plc Polytechnic, Ibadan
3. Skye Bank Plc Polytechnic, Ibadan
4. Skye Bank, Eruwa.
5. FCMB Saki.
6. First Bank, Mokola Branch, Ibadan.

* Candidates are requested to log on www.ibadanpoly.ng.com Enter JAMB Registration number & upload "1*1" colour photograph with RED BACKGROUND in JPEG format only.

This is what i've gotten so far. If you have any question or more information contact Demola on 08027380121, 08077086760 Mass Communication Dept HD1

Please is this really the site? I've got noting from this site sofar, cry
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by olusoji12: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2009
See Wahala oooo because of money, Please read this and read and read it again, then you see for yourself,

What is guy are up to, even from the link they paste

"This is to inform all UME candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2009/2010 INSTITUTION Matriculation Examination and made THE POLYTECHNIC, IBADAN, their first and/or second choice to note that there shall be a Post-MPCE screening exercise on Saturday 4th July, 2009 at 1.00 p.m. in various centres in . All candidates are expected to be seated by 12.00 noon."

Even if we are looking admission, that do not guarantee room for you making millions on us,

Be Carefull,

One Love
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by tunnex190: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2009
@idiot, you can try this: www.polyibadan.org
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by ZacheausOke: 4:01pm On Sep 12, 2009
Hello, Ds is 2 pple seeking admsn into either The fed. Poly Ilaro & The Poly, Ibadan ds is 4 u bware of 419. Rember trust no one. But d questn is Who ar we 2 trust?
The poly Ibd, D oldest poly wit The article,  I am an HND 1  student in d faculty of science of d institutn. D dtails abt d admisn status wil b post by me on either monday or tuesday, but d admisn form is on sale @ d school's bank,
Fed Poly., Ilaro: Admisn list is out 4 d first batch i.e merit list. U can't chk it on net except on d sch board @ east campus.
If u choose d sch as 2nd choice am afraid 4get it bt d only tin u can do is 2 av a change of institutn form bt it is nt open; dere is a way dey do it.All body has her own secret.
4 dis send me yr details not money, Via my line:08028614429
unclesaco2003@y.Com,
I hate those who beep: either call or msg.
Be let's b our brodas aider.
Sure 4 SLT candidate who score above 130 must be of good xter pls i beg i no wat am saying, na me go stand 4 u so i nid 2 knw u first either M / F, Bcs dt was my course during my ND @ FPI .
Gr8tst Polyte watch out 4 Oke Zacheaus,  aka d pilot
Oya! Let's Collabo. Collaboratn 2009/10

best regard 2 Olusoji & Ester no panic girl na ds year u go enter sch. Love u guys.
God bless, Ramadan kareem
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by darrytoz(m): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2009
plz can anyone just give us the REAL INFORMATION about this admission.
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by tunnex190: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2009
@all, Be careful. If you receive any data differ from the one i posted up there, please discard the data. Don't get duped. People have been calling me to find out one or 2 things that seem unclear to them and i am humane like you, i'm not here to play or joke. If it sounds scamming and skeptically, the information wasn't true; i've posted the source; go to the vendor (anywhere you can get it) check the dated newspaper and confirm it if this was true.
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by estilo(f): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2009
RUBRICS, please I need your number and I will appreciate if you can give me

Its urgent.

Esther
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by RUBRICS(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2009
estilo:

RUBRICS, please I need your number and I will appreciate if you can give me

Its urgent.

Esther

Take care,
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by estilo(f): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2009
@RUBRICS,

Thanks.
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by tunnex190: 4:50am On Sep 16, 2009
Candidates involved, my advice for you: for easy access to the school site and for your conveniency please do your registration right inside the campus to avoid mistakes.
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by Oluschenco(m): 3:11pm On Sep 16, 2009
Idiot! and co. instead of negotiating on the cutt-off mark, why don't you get some weapons from the Niger-Delta Militants to fight Akala.
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by tunnex190: 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2009
@dumb poster, i think you know yourself. Don't you think that idea of yours is dumb idea? You just came in from nowhere and start blabbering. And have you asked any of those that have been calling me that i've ever negotiated any stuff with them? I'm just doing it for my people. Fuckin dummy! Watch your tongue
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by tunnex190: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2009
After i re-checked the topic, i was able to realised that 'idiot' is a username. I beg your pardon
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by darrytoz(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2009
i beg make una no fight for here cos this place no be ring oooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by tunnex190: 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
Guess what? The Polytechnic, Ibadan has finally resumed. For those that want to write the Post PCE for this great institution; you have less than few weeks ahead and this is great opportunity for you to get prepared for the test. I'll keep updating you guys
Guess what? The Polytechnic, Ibadan has finally resumed. For those that want to write the Post PCE for this great institution; you have less than few weeks ahead and this is great opportunity for you to get prepared for the test. I'll keep updating you guys
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by tunnex190: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2009
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by darrytoz(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2009
tunnex190:

nice to hear that bro.and also thanks for the update.
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by tunnex190: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2009
Your welcome, i'll let you guys know as soon as new date for the exam is being announced.
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by tunnex190: 2:34pm On Sep 30, 2009
Your welcome, i'll let you guys know as soon as new date for the exam is being announced.
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by Eebrahym(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2009
I was thinking this thread will be a very good one such that we polytes(both outgone and present) can probably come together, interact, share information and assist others. But having gone through the messed up thread, its not what i thought. Anyway school has partially resumed o and for the 2007/2008 NDs, your notification of result is out. Just walk down to exams and records department and get your notification. Its free o so don't allow anybody to charge you o except you're willing to do so. Cheers. I'm off here!
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by SaridonP: 8:45am On Oct 01, 2009
When is Ibadan Poly Post MPCE likely to commence, Pls get back ASAP
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by tunnex190: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2009
It hasn't been announced yet. They are going to text those applicants the exact date for the examination. And keep checkin the school website too. I'm gonna get to y'all as soon as the new date is being announced
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by jacinto(f): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2009
pls ant one when is the closing date for the post mpce of ibadan poly
thanks pls be fast
Re: Ibadan Poly Students: Meet Here by tunnex190: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2009
Good news for y'all, Jambites who want to write the screenin test for the MPCE The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2009. The new date has been announced for the exam. Saturday, 24th October, 2009 is the date. If you need my help don't hesitate to call me on my already posted mobile numbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos State University Post Ume Form is out(LASU Post Ume)07036668372 / TOTAL Commissions Newly Reconstructed Blocks Of Classrooms In Ibafon Community / JAMB Plans For Candidates To Do Future UTME At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.