Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

The First Lady's Funny Gift To The Benue Massacre Victims - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The First Lady's Funny Gift To The Benue Massacre Victims (900 Views)

This Video Really Proves That The United States Former First Lady Is A Man / A Special Birthday Gift To Me Titled: The Beginning Of An End / First Lady Events Ushering And Management Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Lady's Funny Gift To The Benue Massacre Victims by ElPhoche(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2016
I dunno how true it is, but I saw on Facebook that the First Lady sent Mrs Osibanjo with a presidential jet to visit the Benue massacre victims and donated exactly 5 BAGS OF RICE to them.
If it is really true, my people, what do you think?
Lemme comment my reserve, smiley
[url]https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=501878810000383&id=191902857664648

1 Share

Re: The First Lady's Funny Gift To The Benue Massacre Victims by ElPhoche(m): 11:24am On Apr 01, 2016
Peoples comment after the break...

Re: The First Lady's Funny Gift To The Benue Massacre Victims by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2016
Its high time APC should stop giving wailers oxygen for media fire.

Those e were samples of items that She brought to Nogoa.
Pls that jet is not cargo plane.
Its even wrong at the first place going along with the displayed samples.

Those families that received the items are happy while wailers are busy doing their job on social network

1 Like

Re: The First Lady's Funny Gift To The Benue Massacre Victims by ElPhoche(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2016
Comments

Re: The First Lady's Funny Gift To The Benue Massacre Victims by ElPhoche(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2016
New info suggesting otherwise that those were samples from a lager store...
I no be wailer. I no get party

Re: The First Lady's Funny Gift To The Benue Massacre Victims by augster(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
Watched this yesterday... It‘s 200 bags for real.. Wailers and buhari supporters, quote me and catch fire
Re: The First Lady's Funny Gift To The Benue Massacre Victims by ElPhoche(m): 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
augster:
Watched this yesterday... It‘s 200 bags for real.. Wailers and buhari supporters, quote me and catch fire
I no follow for people weh you wan give fire oh. grin
Re: The First Lady's Funny Gift To The Benue Massacre Victims by deebrain(m): 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
augster:

#TapSenseIJN

(1) (Reply)

The 850K Bounty Budget Wedding Package / Adamawa’s Deborah Ay Emerged As The Winner Of The 2019 Miss Globe Queen / Mouka Meets With Top Nigerian Bloggers And Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.