Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Please Is Adobe Flash Player Compatible With Infinix Hot 2?. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Is Adobe Flash Player Compatible With Infinix Hot 2?. (966 Views)

My Experience With Infinix Note 3 / List Of Smartphones That Are Compatible With Glo 4G LTE Band 28, 700mhz / Easiest Way To Check If Your 4G Smartphone Is Compatible With Your Network Band (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is Adobe Flash Player Compatible With Infinix Hot 2?. by zinachidi(m): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2016
any ideas please? if yes how can I download and install it?
Re: Please Is Adobe Flash Player Compatible With Infinix Hot 2?. by shreck(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
Flash player has been done away with from lollipop 5.1.1.
So from lollipop up to marshmallows they implemented chromium. And HTML 5.
You need ART java runtime to use flash player.
Hope this answer's your questions
Re: Please Is Adobe Flash Player Compatible With Infinix Hot 2?. by zinachidi(m): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
shreck:
Flash player has been done away with from lollipop 5.1.1.
So from lollipop up to marshmallows they implemented chromium. And HTML 5.
You need ART java runtime to use flash player.
Hope this answer's your questions
so basically it is compatible right? so please how can I install it my phone? I'd really appreciate if you give me a step by step procedure. thanks

I use a marshmallow BTW.
Re: Please Is Adobe Flash Player Compatible With Infinix Hot 2?. by shreck(m): 10:50am On Apr 12, 2016
zinachidi:
so basically it is compatible right? so please how can I install it my phone? I'd really appreciate if you give me a step by step procedure. thanks

I use a marshmallow BTW.
From lollipop onwards you can't native install flash player no java runtime for that anymore except where the developer of a particular version of lollipop is or marshmallow implements java runtime plugin find out from the manufacturer of your particular device if java runtime was implemented into the is infrastructure.
Otherwise you can install a browser like puffin webbrowser that implemented java SDK from the cloud.

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo Vibe P1M First Hand Specifications And Price / Could This Be True? / Tecno Camon C8 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.