Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,449 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... (6187 Views)

Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music / Latest Nigeran/foreign Music,news And Videos / Sites To Download Latest Foreign Music??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by chineduemmao: 1:46am On Apr 26, 2016
Dfinex:

lolsss...what will be the economic value of the CDs
na you sabi
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by ClassicMusic68: 7:12am On Apr 27, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Ebenz Media

Presents

Da Baddest Promo Ever

Record a song for #7000 and get free access to promotion on facebook and twitter,whatsapp broadcast,connection to shows you get paid for just to perform,connection to label for record contract and access to put your song on MTN Music Plus which can fetch you more cash from the downloads of your song at no cost.

Interested?

Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

NOTE:

Promo ends by 30th of April,2016.

You can also contact us on 07032617747 for;

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements on all platforms

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection and Online promotion such as itunes,amazon,cloud 9 and other blog sites

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll be glad you did...powered by #Ebenzmedia
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by chineduemmao: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2016
Richiy:
I don't want 2 say anything about de vocal talent of our musicians. obviously, there is very little talent there especially in the male realm (the females are really trying though). very poor vocal talent and still funny enough they are reigning. i just don't get it "Davido" everywhere, what kind of voice sounds like someone who just came back 4rm a praise and worship vigil? its really wierd how he could win the best song of the year. but who blames him. even the so called "nice voice" guys, in how many ways have they tried to showup how 'incredible' there vocal range is? -via there songs? or is it in there life/stage performance. hmm! that one is even de worse. flavour, he got de voice but doesn't try atall imagine iyanya and kc, project fame winners still joined de league of mediocres and u say it gets better? na lie. we havɗ a lot to learn. people enjoy u because we've not seen a better option. anyway it gets better shaa! since someone like patorankin...contd...
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by chineduemmao: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
...contd...since someone like patorankin can come in to the limelight its really getting better. at least, he does something unique "afroraggae" thats what i call it and am cool with it. he is actually the only nigerian musician i can say i like and fanatical, not that i like his song genre (raggae) but atleast he isn't in the clique of mediocres doing copy copy beats everywhere, no creativity and full of senseless lyrics. finally a message to anybody going out there...forget whats reigning if you love afropop do afropop music not afropop noise because when i listen to a song and the only thing i hear is beating and some meaningless word combos like "chop okro and mix it with lottery" its a complete noise so just do music for us please!
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by killsmith(f): 1:36am On May 01, 2016
Cos 99% of nigerian artists dont know the difference between quaver and semiquaver....

2 Likes

Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by chineduemmao: 10:04am On May 01, 2016
killsmith:
Cos 99% of nigerian artists dont know the difference between quaver and semiquaver....
i don't know what that means either. explain
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by chineduemmao: 10:05am On May 01, 2016
killsmith:
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 01, 2016
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by NRepublic: 7:35pm On May 01, 2016
We try to support all Nigerian/African artist.

Rome wasn't built in a day, month or year. Quality of songs and videos will evolve.

Make sure to post your videos from YouTube here.

Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by chineduemmao: 8:52am On May 14, 2016
NRepublic:
We try to support all Nigerian/African artist.

Rome wasn't built in a day, month or year. Quality of songs and videos will evolve.

Make sure to post your videos from YouTube here.
who built rome?
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by chineduemmao: 9:00am On May 14, 2016
phyno is at it again 'fada fada' guy this what i call good music... original beat not copy copy, meaningfull lyrics not some stupid party yellings with word repetions everywhere, mostly nice musical chorus. Yeah...abi no be so abeg dance joor this song sweet me die
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by NRepublic: 2:51pm On May 14, 2016
chineduemmao:
who built rome?
Do a Wikipedia search if you are that curious about who built Rome.
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by skitkid2(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2016
https://my.notjustok.com/track/91063/victor-lance-loving-you-my-way
Download, listen and share my new song. Am so excited about this new record. Download and find out why.
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by jojothaiv(m): 6:17pm On May 14, 2016
Much interested with the content and the message it's passing across.....

Notwithstanding, I'm more into Hip-hop and not much of an afropop lover....

At the end of the day, you got nothing just same pattern, same wavelength, no meaning...

Blessed be Darey, Timi Dakolo, Simi, Asa, Bez and Cobhams....
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by jojothaiv(m): 6:18pm On May 14, 2016
chineduemmao:
phyno is at it again 'fada fada' guy this what i call good music... original beat not copy copy, meaningfull lyrics not some stupid party yellings with word repetions everywhere, mostly nice musical chorus. Yeah...abi no be so abeg dance joor this song sweet me die
Go and hear connect then you can come back and convince me....

Seems you are paid to hype the song right?
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by jojothaiv(m): 6:22pm On May 14, 2016
killsmith:
As a Nigerian musician, save for only few, some don't even know what's musical notation and you are here talking about quaver....

Once my song get promoted and I'm having shows all over the world what's my business with semi quaver or quaver...

But the trend is depressing, seems most of us just love it...

1 Like

Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by chineduemmao: 5:19pm On May 16, 2016
jojothaiv:

Go and hear connect then you can come back and convince me....

Seems you are paid to hype the song right?
jojo boy! seriously i kinnda like connect too. you don't like it?
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by chineduemmao: 5:24pm On May 16, 2016
jojothaiv:

As a Nigerian musician, save for only few, some don't even know what's musical notation and you are here talking about quaver....

Once my song get promoted and I'm having shows all over the world what's my business with semi quaver or quaver...

someone educate me here.. whats all these quaver and semi quaver?
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by chineduemmao: 5:26pm On May 16, 2016
NRepublic:

Do a Wikipedia search if you are that curious about who built Rome.
wrong answer!!! you obviously need koboko
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by chineduemmao: 5:31pm On May 16, 2016
jojothaiv:

am lost...
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by jojothaiv(m): 5:59pm On May 18, 2016
chineduemmao:
jojo boy! seriously i kinnda like connect too. you don't like it?
I love it,

Now you're a happy...
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by jojothaiv(m): 6:00pm On May 18, 2016
chineduemmao:
am lost...
Found...
Semi quaver or quaver wetin consine naija musician with that....
As long I dey get my money...
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by jojothaiv(m): 6:02pm On May 18, 2016
chineduemmao:
someone educate me here.. whats all these quaver and semi quaver?
That's what you're taught in the rudiment of music...

Those musical notations and what it stand for...
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by jboy1312: 7:16pm On May 18, 2016
Zceesneh:
good music is good music whether it is Nigerian or Foreign
the truth be told it all depends on why ur listinin to the music .if its to calm ur head or just to relax dem foreign own is better but if its for alll these party and club things then its the nigerian own ooh.
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by chineduemmao: 4:36pm On May 19, 2016
jojothaiv:
I love it,
Now you're a happy...
well you really should everyone else does..
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by jojothaiv(m): 9:14pm On May 19, 2016
chineduemmao:
well you really should everyone else does..
Noted but "everyone" is not you....
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by Rick9(m): 2:27am On May 20, 2016
Naija music is wack, I still listen to Celine Dion, Michael Jackson, Westlife, Phil Collins, Whitney Houston and CO, old songs till now.
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by chineduemmao: 12:41pm On May 23, 2016
jojothaiv:

Noted but "everyone" is not you....
stop swimming against the tide the song sharp jooor
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by femivita: 1:06pm On May 23, 2016
Download kiss Daniel full album new era https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/92201
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by chineduemmao: 3:11pm On May 23, 2016
femivita:
Download kiss Daniel full album new era https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/92201
na your reason be that?
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by jojothaiv(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2016
chineduemmao:
stop swimming against the tide the song sharp jooor
Noted....

Everybody loves Phyno..
Re: Why You Prefer Foreign Music And Genre To 9ja Afro-pop... by Ebbunwa(m): 9:56pm On May 23, 2016
If you listen to foreign music, just feel the lyrics and enjoy the music.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Old Songs By Nollywood Actors / DOWNLOAD: Kiss Daniel - Woju / M-kaze - My Girlfriend [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.