Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) (34686 Views)

Anna Banner Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Anna Banner Breaks Up With Flavour / Anna Banner Visits Flavour At Home (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by CherylMc: 5:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
The pictures are fine
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by AyobamiSky: 5:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
pinkbananas:
Beautiful girl! I really hope she's learnt from all these. This girl deserves a King! Not a guy like flavor who just wants to stick his D anywhere.
Our major problem as women is we don't know our worth. We don't know just how precious we are, I too use to suffer from that but im glad I know better now.
See Anna it doesn't matter that he flew you to America to have your baby or whatever it is the news reported, if you mean something to him, he would marry you because he wouldn't want to loose you to someone else. He wouldn't saddle you with the baby mamma title.
As far as I'm concerned, it's the guy who gives me 50 naira out of the 100 naira he has that gave me more, not the guy who gave me 5,000 out of his 1 million naira. You get? I'm going to stop typing now, e haf do
Get a grip, u'r ranting
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by Izontubo(m): 5:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
This girl actually is the beauty queen.... Shes too beautiful.... embarassed

Up bayelsa...
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by FuckTheMod: 6:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
chimere66:
Former beauty queen and mother of one, Anna Banner, looks flawless in this photoshoot where she rocked just a t-shirt. The photoshoot is themed to portray girl power. More photos below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/anna-banner-stuns-in-new-photoshoot.html
Rubbish

Flavour's cum house

2 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by mekonglobal(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
Who her expose laps don help
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by Omoalaja99: 6:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
flavour dey chop beta thing o
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by Kseafresh: 6:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
rubbish!..do girls have thier power in thier laps or in thier brain?does every thing about females in general have to be seductive in nature or partaining to sex?

3 Likes

Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by etas1001(m): 6:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
Worksunlimited:

By the way.. I am more of a yansh lover.. Friends call me a civil engineer cos I am interested in the nomenclatural structure and arrangement of a woman's hips and its capacity to hold better yansh firm..

AH. GUY NA YOU O. SEE AS YOU DECIPHER AM LIKE SAY NA ENGINE DRAWING. CONFIRM ENGINEER
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by IamAtribalist: 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
cool Where is the beauty?
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by curvilicious: 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fine baby o
Naked if u want no dey do all these guys 4 NL hide nd seek
Jst do like Kim tongue

April fool my pple grin
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
AyobamiSky:

Get a grip, u'r ranting

Call it what you like.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
All that I have seen of her are beautiful. What about the unseen parts like her brain, character, soul and upbringing? Those would be more beautifying parts than all those overpainted and overpolished powdered surfaces. My opinion though.
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by Ada9103(f): 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Freshness
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by MizTyna(f): 6:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
You have a photoshoot with a girlpower theme and you wear only a shirt and then wonder why men don't take women serious? Gerarahia mehn!

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 01, 2016
The phrase 'stuns' has been overused. Who put this shait on the fp??
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by HARDDON: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ada9103:
Freshness

She can't hold a candle Where u r thou paragon of unfading beauty!

Your skin like reflecting light rays on da stream n ur eyes like diamond in d field of falling snow!

Ur beauty shld be a four session course in d university of brave hearts!

U think this is an April fool's flow?
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by nikkyejike: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
#Evenif she's beautiful n.a. chicken brain she ger#Evenif she's beautiful n.a. chicken brain she ger#Evenif she's beautiful n.a. chicken brain she ger
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by Chrisbond01(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mtcheww!!Disgusting!Irritating!!D toto (abi shey na poona we go cal am) wer flavour dan rotten wt his rod.. Ar beg wer d b4_1 ladies n d auz jawe..
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by manyr4luv: 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
A show off for the highest bidder. smh
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by Mjshexy(f): 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please cover up & take good Kia of your baby ma undecided
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 7:30pm On Apr 01, 2016
Vaseline vaseline vaseline grin
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by SHOCK7(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Damn, she's smoking hot!
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by Jaysey(f): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
The make up is so making sense Fine girl
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
pinkbananas:
Beautiful girl! I really hope she's learnt from all these. This girl deserves a King! Not a guy like flavor who just wants to stick his D anywhere.
Our major problem as women is we don't know our worth. We don't know just how precious we are, I too use to suffer from that but im glad I know better now.
See Anna it doesn't matter that he flew you to America to have your baby or whatever it is the news reported, if you mean something to him, he would marry you because he wouldn't want to loose you to someone else. He wouldn't saddle you with the baby mamma title.
As far as I'm concerned, it's the guy who gives me 50 naira out of the 100 naira he has that gave me more, not the guy who gave me 5,000 out of his 1 million naira. You get? I'm going to stop typing now, e haf do
e b like say guys don show u shege for naija
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
[quote author=Sacluxpaint post=

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by OpinionCounts(m): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
And the way to express girl power is to expose ur body, go unclad No wonder a lot of girls use there body to try to climb the ladder of success because they think that is where there power lies.What a mislead and grossly decieved generation cry cry

1 Like

Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
pinkbananas:

Lol! So after my preaching wetin you understand be say guys Don show me shege for naija? O ga oh

We all have passed through that cycle, relax.
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by iheakolamstephen(m): 8:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
pretty
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by tpiah01: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
Beautiful girls get all the goodies and their pick of males.

Which man will not be dazed by all this.
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by Barney11: 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Anna dear,the power of a girl or rather ('woman'cos Thatz war ur) is her brain and what she can achieve with her hands,u see where ur power don land u!
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by lilmax(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
Ichliebedich:
How does exposing her thighs portray girl power undecided
the power comes from below wink
Re: Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos) by DivaFiva: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2016
Barney11:
Anna Abeg commot for queue u don old,u be after one!

Which queue? You get eyes so?

If na physical beauty, she correct pass all the "before two's" you sabi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pete Edochie On A Movie Location As A Bishop / Maureen Esisi Chukwujekwu Accidentally Pours Hot Water On Her Body (Photos) / Wizkid Flaunts N8million Power Bike And Crib

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.