Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal (34732 Views)

Regina Askia Finally Returns To Acting (Photo) / Liz Dasilva Reaches Out To Lola Margaret Over Recent Fraud Case / Lola Margaret Deported From US, Secretly Relocates To Ibadan - Nollyzone.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by NaijaCelebrity: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2018
Popular Yoruba actress, Lola Margaret, might be missing from the big screen but that does not mean she is no longer an actress.

Since coming out an alleged fraudulent case she was involved in some months back in the US, the actress has chosen to maintain a low profile for a while.

Although, she still keeps tab with her colleagues and some who live around her have been paying her a visit to know how she is faring.

She is due to return to location soon and her fans who love her genuinely cannot wait to have her back on set as she was recently spotted with actress, Omowunmi Ajiboye.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/since-coming-out-of-alleged-fraudulent-lola-magrret-steps-out-with-colleague/

2 Likes

Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by fernandez1(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2018
Oshey wire wireless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by celebgistz: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Wow
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by miqos02(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
so the ex-fraudster will act as fraudster in a movie abi ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by Bhadmus77(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
all this nollywood actresses.. if they are not involved in fraudulent cases, they will be involved in theft Or high grade prostitution..
#endtime actresses
which one of them is the Lola Margaret sef angry

12 Likes

Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by Richdad50(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dear Lola,
Life is the consequence of a series of choices you make. If you make good choices, you wont have a bad life. If you make bad choices, you cant have a good life. Take as long as you need to make your decisions. Dont be rushed, because you’ll live with the consequence.
I wish you the best of life's offers.

33 Likes

Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by egwekwe: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
F
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by landmark86: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Is it the one on red shirt with big boobs?
Cos me no know her ooooooo
I only no of two people in yoruba movies
1. Odunlade Adekola and
2. Others grin

Can sum pls update us on People Deceiving People (PDP) convention in PH

6 Likes

Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by AngelicBeing: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by Franzinni: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2018
This plus size woman dey fall my hand oooo

See as she tuck her tshirt inside her Gstring... Come top am up with jeans.... Is that how they dress in where ever it is she is from?

Gosh! Her boy friend must be in NURTW... Ogbomosho chapter

Haha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by inoki247: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
9ice inspire her am sure about that. wire wire kin Sha ti lowo. come home and act true life story for us abeg make we see aw Dem Tak catch u
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by 9jagobetta: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
bb
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by melanch(m): 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2018
BusinessMogul12 worthy Google adsense seller
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by BruncleZuma: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by Nine11: 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2018
Ok
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by Richdad50(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2018
So you do not know the exact individual yet you criticise.
"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath" - James 1:19
Bhadmus77:
all this nollywood actresses.. if they are not involved in fraudulent cases, they will be involved in theft Or high grade prostitution..
#endtime actresses

2 Likes

Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by falcon01: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Kyap
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by 9japarrot: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Yoloba and fraud sef... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by NigerianBae: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lessons to be learnt
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by KOLLYPROF(m): 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2018
Nollywood movie
Title: Lola wire
Coming soon

1 Like

Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by September13: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
She for do Small girl big God....

But she's soooooooooooo fugly

So #419isdacode
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2018
grin

wire wire
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by Bhadmus77(m): 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2018
Richdad50:
So you do not know the exact individual yet you criticise.
"Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath" - James 1:19
mind u, I generalised it.. I said NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES!
I did not just mention one person name
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by Richdad50(m): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dear Badmus77
You ridicle without much thoughtfullness.
You disparage people without cause and justifications.
Fix your ways. Blessed are those who do not sit in the sit of the scornful.
Bhadmus77:
mind u, I generalised it.. I said NOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES!
I did not just mention one person name
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by RevenGeMission: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2018
she don chop beans finish ??
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by emperorblog(m): 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2018
Bhadmus77:
#endtime actresses
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by Bhadmus77(m): 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Badmus77 You ridicle without much thoughtfullness. You disparage people without cause and justifications. Fix your ways. Blessed are those who do not sit in the sit of the scornful.
I need not type messages for u I already know your types sorry ehn
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by author1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Lola,
Life is the consequence of a series of choices you make. If you make good choices, you wont have a bad life. If you make bad choices, you cant have a good life. Take as long as you need to make your decisions. Dont be rushed, because you’ll live with the consequence.
I wish you the best of life's offers.
word for d wise! oshey, my honourable motivational speaker!
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by Shortyy(f): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2018
Richdad50:
Dear Badmus77
You ridicle without much thoughtfullness.
You disparage people without cause and justifications.
Fix your ways. Blessed are those who do not sit in the sit of the scornful.

This small play u don carry am for head
Re: Lola Margaret To Return To Acting After Fraud Scandal by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2018
Hopefully lesson learnt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Exposes The Fake Lifestyle Of Some Celebrities / Davido Advises Timaya, Soso Soberekon And Peruzzi To "Go And Marry" .(Video) / Meraiah Ekeinde Wows In New Year Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.