Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Closed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Closed (1855 Views)

Closed / Topic closed / 12 Major Roads Closed As Pastor Chris Visits Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thank you all for your positive answers. God bless.
Re: Closed by yvesboss(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2016
Did God really called yu to plant a ministry in Lagos or you chose Lagos cuz of her massive population and commercial prowness..If truly you are called, wqit on the Lord for your target location.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
That is where He is leading. Thanks for writing me. God bless.
yvesboss:
Did God really called yu to plant a ministry in Lagos or you chose Lagos cuz of her massive population and commercial prowness..If truly you are called, wqit on the Lord for your target location.
Thanks
Re: Closed by ammyluv2002(f): 7:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Good evening house, please I need someone to hear me out.
I have a calling in ministry; I have never pastored a church before except during uni-days and Nysc. Now the calling to begin a ministry has come upon me! I won't want to go into much details here. My question is

1. How do I begin in Lagos?
I need matured mind please. Atheist and co please stay clear, I don't need your advice here. God bless you.
No offence but if truly, you were called by God...He would have sorted out everything for you. He would have also shown you on how to start up His ministry. You don't need to ask peeps for advice cause you're dealing with God Himself who's the giver of wisdom/everything. Just like i said....no offence!

I know, God doesn't provide eba without egusi soup to go with it. He provides everything at His own time not that it's a crime to seek for advice tho

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thanks for writing sir.
ammyluv2002:
No offence but if truly, you were called by God...He would have sorted out everything for you. He would have also shown you on how to start up His ministry. You don't need to ask peeps for advice cause you're dealing with God Himself who's the giver of wisdom/everything. Just like i said....no offence!

I know, God doesn't provide eba without egusi soup to go with it. He provides everything at His own time not that it's a crime to seek for advice tho

God bless you sir
Re: Closed by opeaceo: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Simple Solution - ask God the questions you're asking now.
BTW, why must it be in Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
I got a new job there. 1st I asked God to direct me where to go and if it is His will, let Him elevate me and show me the way. 2 weeks later, I got a call from a company I had interview with in December. The leading is just Lagos. Do you dislike lagos? Y?
opeaceo:
Simple Solution - ask God the questions you're asking now.

BTW, why must it be in Lagos?
Re: Closed by opeaceo: 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2016
HandsomeChris:
I got a new job there. 1st I asked God to direct me where to go and if it is His will, let Him elevate me and show me the way. 2 weeks later, I got a call from a company I had interview with in December. The leading is just Lagos. Do you dislike lagos? Y?

Ok, your choice, but then it is better you ask God than asking mortal men

and yeah, I dislike Lagos because of the crowd.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
For me, location is not a problem. I just want to carry out God's assignment and what He has called me to do.
opeaceo:

Ok, your choice, but then it is better you ask God than asking mortal men

and yeah, I dislike Lagos because of the crowd.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
Must it be in Lagos?? Why not the villages in Ogun state etc.?? There are people who have not heard about Jesus you know. Why Lagos?? After all people in Lagos "over know" Jesus. Abi you sef wan start to milk people dry?? Repent!!!! for the kingdom of God is at hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
people will just be using church to do their businesses mtsssswwwww. For crying out loud, "ideally" before you can be ABLE to pastor a church, you should spend nothing less than "3 years" of discipleship with GOOD character qualities. Why the rush to open a church?? From your post, I could tell YOU ARE NOT BROKEN. You are just BROKE. Pls look for another business to do a beg. Just imagine post!!

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
Please I don't need kids here. Thank you for writing. Bye
poundsboy:
people will just be using church to do their businesses mtsssswwwww. For crying out loud, "ideally" before you can be ABLE to pastor a church, you should spend nothing less than "3 years" of discipleship with GOOD character qualities. Why the rush to open a church?? From your post, I could tell YOU ARE NOT BROKEN. You are just BROKE. Pls look for another business to do a beg. Just imagine post!!
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 01, 2016
GOD has called you indeed or your belly has called you?? Later when you start misbehaving, people will insult "all Christians" because of your single action. My friend!!!! Go to discipleship class first, Learn etiquettes!!!!! Go to deeper or somewhere, learn from the roots before flaunting your "MINISTRY" (whether genuine or not)
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
Always read from top. Don't contribute if you know nothing about my calling.
poundsboy:
Must it be in Lagos?? Why not the villages in Ogun state etc.?? There are people who have not heard about Jesus you know. Why Lagos?? After all people in Lagos "over know" Jesus. Abi you sef wan start to milk people dry?? Repent!!!! for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 01, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Please I don't need kids here. Thank you for writing. Bye
gerrahere!!! only immature Christians will fall for your gimmicks. Go and be born again jare. Don't be an "OLE". Looking for fast money?? mtssssswswws. You are arguing with the wrong person I tell you
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 01, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Always read from top. Don't contribute if you know nothing about my calling.
what calling calling of the belly?? mstwwwws. we know your type. If you were truly called, I would have known. Your write up would have said it all. YOU ARE NOT CALLED shikena!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Closed by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
Thanks
poundsboy:
gerrahere!!! only present mature Christians will fall for your gimmicks. Go and be born again jare. Don't be an "OLE". Looking for fast money?? mtssssswswws. You are arguing with the wrong person I tell you
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Thanks
You are "soooooooooooo welcome" angry
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
1. Are you a Christian?
2. Have you served as a pastor before?
3. What is the relationship between a calling and money?
4. Why discourage others?
5. Did you get the revelation with the Called? If you can't answer, then this is our last conversation.
poundsboy:
what calling calling of the belly?? mstwwwws. we know your type. If you were truly called, I would have known. Your write up would have said it all. YOU ARE NOT CALLED shikena!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
HandsomeChris:
he he he! MAGA DON PAY. He wan come invest into a "booming business" heheheheh. By their fruits we shall know them grin grin grin
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
HandsomeChris:
1. Are you a Christian?
2. Have you served as a pastor before?
3. What is the relationship between a calling and money?
4. Why discourage others?
5. Did you get the revelation with the Called? If you can't answer, then this is our last conversation.
Who is DREAMING of having a conversation with you?? where I get your time?? My dear you are dealing with a bigger don!! I'm only exposing your type because Christianity needs "CLEANSING". People like you have SPOILT that name called "Christians"

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2016
Phweee. Now I understand you. That is why you need to ask questions. I need godly people to speak with pls. I'm not set to argue my calling. I don't have to explain to you. Bye.
poundsboy:
he he he! MAGA DON PAY. By their fruits we shall know them grin grin grin
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2016
You are soooooo arguing with the wrong chap! I know this game much MORE than you. The earlier you embrace humility on my side, the better for you my dear. Go for discipleship class first my friend!
angry
Re: Closed by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Phweee. Now I understand you. That is why you need to ask questions. I need godly people to speak with pls. I'm not set to argue my calling. I don't have to explain to you. Bye.
ohhhh yes you do!!!! And no bye!!! Did I hear you say godly?? Are you?? he he! Maga don pay so you wan invest well abi? I'm sure you don already "CRAM" Bible and the way wey you go talk for stage. shiiooorrrrrr!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2016
Just when I needed someone to argue with, he runs away. I HATE THIS THREAD WITH PASSION! Just imagine. Next time please use Google instead. Don't let people come and insult Jesus because of you. Which kind looking for money be this?? You think say you fit come nairaland, use people head, make money on top their head join?? Do you know the calibre of people that troll in this naira land?? You think everyone is a fool like you?? BEWARE!!!! angry
Re: Closed by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
HandsomeChris:
Phweee. Now I understand you. That is why you need to ask questions. I need godly people to speak with pls. I'm not set to argue my calling . I don't have to explain to you. Bye.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin This got me laughing. Your calling indeed!! heheheheheh. Abeg mod, una for carry this topic go front page abeg. Make we hear wetin people go talk. Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2016
HandsomeChris:
When a girl starts talking like that, believe me she is looking for free reasons to f*uk [/b]other men. This girl loves sex. [b] I wonder her best postion; no wonder she enjoyed pastors dick and when pastor knew he wasn't doing the right thing by sleep with a member, the handsome pastors dick couldn't leave her memory. Please send this girl to MOF she needs deliverance after f*uking a holy dick shocked
like seriously?? this guy wants to pastor a church?? 419ner. fraudster. Got this from one of his posts, unless he runs to delete it.
Re: Closed by lepasharon(f): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
We have so many churches in lagos already.

OP please check yourself.
Re: Closed by lepasharon(f): 11:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
poundsboy:
like seriously?? this guy wants to pastor a church?? 419ner. fraudster. Got this from one of his posts, unless he runs to delete it.

Lool you are seriously on his case
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 01, 2016
lepasharon:
We have so many churches in lagos already.

OP please check yourself.
I tell you my sister. Its people like this that makes you hate Jesus and choose to leave Christianity. I know what I'm saying. His ambition is soooooo going down on this thread
Re: Closed by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 01, 2016
lepasharon:

Lool you are seriously on his case
yes oohhhh. I'm ready for him. you need to go through his post sef. The idiot no sabi pretend sef. him for open new account. shiiiooorrrr. Rubbish, immature guy I tell you. Rubbish wey this guy dey type
Re: Closed by lepasharon(f): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
poundsboy:
yes oohhhh. I'm ready for him. you need to go through his post sef. The idiot no sabi pretend sef. him for open new account. shiiiooorrrr. Rubbish, immature guy I tell you. Rubbish wey this guy dey type

His moniker sef is a dead giveaway

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take For Prayers To Be Answered? / Assemblies Of God Leadership Tussle: Supreme Court Judgment / 20 Powerful Quotes Of Pastor David Ibiyeomie Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.