Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,528 members, 7,857,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 07:13 AM

Real Agricultural Producers Contact. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Real Agricultural Producers Contact. (645 Views)

Agricultural Policies In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / I Need Palm Oil Producers In Delta State Or Edo State. / Producers And Wholesalers Of Agricultural Products Needed On This Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Agricultural Producers Contact. by omotee4u2002(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Are you are farmer, can you supply agricultural products in large quantity. Ranging from crops, grains, maize, poultry produce and others. You can contact me on my mail : omotolakomolafe1@gmail.com. Also comment on this page Describe in details what agricultural produce you can offer and how large your supply can be. Not forgetting the state you reside and a contact number so we can reach you. A large contact awaits you
Re: Real Agricultural Producers Contact. by godfrey01(m): 7:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Can give you 10 to 20 bags of garrri.. From benin
Re: Real Agricultural Producers Contact. by dav8id(m): 7:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Agricultural farmers can't supply to you...instead get in touch with agricultural produces traders...hope you get the point?
Re: Real Agricultural Producers Contact. by adek6555: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Do u need egg in large quantity?,if yes.I think i can supply u here at AMO FARM from Awe in Oyo town.And if u need anything from AMO FARM lemme know.
Re: Real Agricultural Producers Contact. by omotee4u2002(m): 3:57pm On May 09, 2016
Teefarmz is a company passionate about the feeding of Nigerians, it has come to our notice that most times farmers have the produce, but they don’t get to the final consumers because of the following
1. Non awareness of the produce by the consumers
2. Poor networking and communication barrier
3. Distance
4. A wide gap between what the suppliers intends to sell and what the buyers intends to buy.
At Teefarmz we intends to bridge this gap by creating an avenue for both sellers and buyers to meet on a platform.
Our Mission is
1. To bridge the gap between farmers and final consumers
2. To reduce perishable goods to its minimum, thereby creating a market for all farmers, using the “Just In Time “rule.
3. Encourage reduction in cost price of commodities, since we would discourage the chain of wholesalers and retailers.
4. To encourage local consumptions
To achieve this together we need to get the contact of farmers or suppliers
The following details will be needed
• The product you have
• Contact Number and email / whatsapp
• Delivery availability status, if you can supply to interstate
• Picture of your product
• Cost
• Your Measurement, e.g , Kg, Metric Tonnes, Basket , or per one
The product must always be in good standard and once your product has been verified we would advertise you to the world.
The Mail address to send the Information is
teefarmzfood@gmail.com
or Whatsapp contact : 08098982254

(1) (Reply)

Ice Making Machine For Making High-quality Ice Cubes / An Agro Coy Forever Gardensltd Need Large Expanse Of Farmland -20 To 200hectares / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.