Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa (23476 Views)

Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria / Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts / Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by OXYGEN011: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Smelly mumugerian. Ghanains dnt need terrorists and criminals in their lovely country
steppin:
Visa indeed! Wetin we wan do with Gaynians?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Trapqueenz: 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by dview001(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
OXYGEN011:
Smelly mumugerian. Ghanains dnt need terrorists and criminals in their lovely country
u talk like a brainless goat.or maybe u are high on cocaine since wen did gayna and NIGERIA become mates abi d constant electricity in your small hole( tagged as a country)Na your papa get am? No be NIGERIA dey supply una? Can ghallywood be compared wit our nollywood? See no make me vex ooo..or else

1 Like

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by blacq2009(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
mekaboy:
I know Ghana can't say that. They have respect for their elders.
Yes. Elders in crime.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by blacq2009(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2016
seunmsg:

Lalasticlala still doesn't want to put this thread on front page for reasons I don't understand. Nairaland should be used to inform people properly and not the other way round.
Yes. Not just snake stuffs.
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by dview001(m): 4:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
K4:
rubbish, we dont even need shitty shitnigerian modafaka like you. There are millions of your fellow ediots and criminals here. Our prisons are full because of shitnigerians! Fuckeduppedness grin
your black flat headed brothers are puffpuff sellers in our beloved country NIGERAREA...your sisters are professional harlots polluting our country men ....u Re here spewing trash I no blame u
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by OXYGEN011: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
What is a Ghanaian doing in a useless country like nigeria.
The last time i checked ,it was rather you dark ugly nigerians who were trooping to Ghana like refugees.
Your women are prostitutes but since nigerians(both men and women) stinks like poo,we only hire them for our dogs to bleep.
And about 80% of prisoners in Ghana are mumugerians as well.
Majority of u idiots are gutter and toilet cleaners.
Get that into your ugly bokoharam head.
A GHANAIAN DOG WILL EVEN REJECT A FREE FLIGHT TO A USELESS PATHETIC GOOD FOR NOTHING ZOO LIKE nigeria
dview001:
your black flat headed brothers are puffpuff sellers in our beloved country NIGERAREA...your sisters are professional harlots polluting our country men ....u Re here spewing trash I no blame u

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by ikp120(m): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
I am a proper Nigerian. I reside in Nigeria.
After reading some deriding comments about Ghana, even some people saying Nigeria is Ghana's elder brother, I decided to google Ghana.
Here are 5 facts:

1. Ghana is older than Nigeria. Ghana gained independence 1957, while Nigeria gained independence 1960. That I am as tall as Goliath, but 3 years younger than you does not make me your elder brother.

2. Ghana cedi is much stronger than Naira. That's to portray Ghana's economic maturity.

3. Ghana has an enviably stable electricity supply.

4. Ghana has lower crime rate compared to Nigeria.

5. Ghana has a very good international image. So many sites that ban Nigerian residents accept Ghana residents.

CONCLUSION:
Ghana is Nigeria's elder brother and much developed and better than Nigeria.

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by OXYGEN011: 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
Its a known fact that nigeria is a useless country.
A Ghanaian will never compare Ghana to a useless country like nigeria.
ikp120:
After reading some deriding comments about Ghana, even some people saying Nigeria is Ghana's elder brother, I decided to google Ghana.
Here are 5 facts:

1. Ghana is older than Nigeria. Ghana gained independence 1957, while Nigeria gained independence 1960. That I am as tall as Goliath, but 3 years younger than you does not make me your elder brother.

2. Ghana cedi is much stronger than Naira. That's to portray Ghana's economic maturity.

5. Ghana has a very good international image. So many sites that ban Nigerian residents accept Ghana residents.

CONCLUSION:

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Mafio: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
As @ 2012 there are about 5m Nigerian in Ghana.
that quite huge. our government should restrict them a bit. considering that, Ghanaian products are restricted to sell in Nigeria.
the amazing thing is how they want to grab lands with the Ghanaians Eee.
Nigerian's are now in every part of Ghana. including my village. it's alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by ikp120(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
OXYGEN011:
Its a known fact that nigeria is a useless country.
A Ghanaian will never compare Ghana to a useless country like nigeria.

Thank you for your opinion. However, that a country has problems does not make it a useless country. There's no useless country anywhere. Even the Nigeria you call useless, supplies oil to Ghana. Ghana is even heavily indebted to Nigeria. So if Nigeria renders essential services to Ghana, Nigeria cannot be tagged useless. Nigeria has the resources, both human and non-human resources. At least the owner of Nairaland (yes, the one are enjoying), Mr. Seun, is a Nigerian, Dangote is a Nigerian, Innoson of Innoson Motors is a Nigerian, etc.

CONCLUSION:
That Nigeria has problems does not make her useless.

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Afroconnect: 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
I only go to Ghana on vacations to spend my money,so does most Nigerians I know.
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Afroconnect: 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
ikp120:
Here are 5 facts:

CONCLUSION:

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!
You are a ghanian.

Because some sites accept ghanians cos they are less likely to commit don't mean they are better than us.

Ghana is a small country,so they can afford to get 24hrs light.

Ghana will suffer if we go into an economic war with them...thier president and ministers know better, you dumb citizens just trash.
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by OXYGEN011: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2016
Why dont u go to Benin,Niger,Chad ,Niger and cameron? Are they not much more closer to nigeria
Afroconnect:
I only go to Ghana on vacations to spend my money,so does most Nigerians I know.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by OXYGEN011: 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2016
See typical idiot,even China with a population getting to about 2 billion doesnt have electricity problem.
With huge oil and gas reserves u idiots still dont have electricity and you are here making noise.
You are not even ashamed.
Useless terrorists from a useless country
Afroconnect:

You are a ghanian.

Because some sites accept ghanians cos they are less likely to commit don't mean they are better than us.

Ghana will suffer if we go into an economic war with them...thier president and ministers know better, you dumb citizens just trash.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by ikp120(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
Afroconnect:

You are a ghanian.

I get your points. Thank you for them. But point of correction:
1. I am not a Ghanaian. I am a proper Nigerian, just that I wanted to get my fellow Nigerians to hide their shame. It is even today that I learnt that Ghana in our backyard here is older than Nigeria. I was so surprised that I had to tell my mum. Then she reminded me of that "Ghana must go" time, when Ghanaian left Nigeria and other countries and returned to Ghana to build the country.

2. Nigeria does not need to war with Ghana. I understand that Ghana is a small country. Lagos is even bigger, but not as developed. We're in the 21st century when fighting and warring does no one no good. LOVE ALL THE WAY!

Anyway, I agree with your other points.

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Litmus: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dear god, how i wish Ghana would deport all Nigerians. How i wish the landmass marked as Nigeria could rise a hundred feet into the air or a river would separate Nigeria from Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Excellentmind: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
ikp120:
Here are 5 facts:

CONCLUSION:

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!

I dislike posting comments that denigrate the reputation of the person being quoted. But you have succeeded in forcing me to post a comment that is contrary to the stand.
1. Ghana got her independent before Nigeria. This has not made Ghana better than Nigeria economically, socially and so on.
2. You have just displayed your ignorance because Naira is far stronger and will remain stronger than cedi for many years to come. 1gh cedi = c10000 which is equivalent to N100. So don't get deceived by re-denomination of cedi.
3. This is exactly what you have heard from people which is not true because there are power cuts often times. It's only in Osu that has steady supply of which its residents are complaining the exorbitant rate charged Ecg.
4. There is no publicity of crime in Ghana as it's in Nigeria.
5. This is because of brown envelope journalism sponsored by enemies of Nigeria.
Nigeria is still the giant in Africa no matter what.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by andrewutibe: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
I don't knw how true d in4mation is but, I don't dis coming into fruition,
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by SambisaaForest: 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
arrant nonsense! I have seen shitnigerians selling coconuts, mobile phones, working as pr0stitutes, butchers etc in Accra grin are they better than puff puff sellers. they even more annoying thing is that they have filled up our jail houses grin grin grin grin every space in our prisons have been taken over by these Mudder Fuggers grin

everyone knows when it comes to pr0stitution, you MUMUgerians have no competitors grin shameless modafakas grin dont you people even sell properties to send your women abroad to do pr0stitution? grin cool tongue lipsrsealed

you better come for criminally-minded apes crowding out our jails,huh? such nonsense!

[s]
dview001:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by SambisaaForest: 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
arrant crap! Yes, Ghana got her independence before nigeria doesnt make Ghana better than nigeria,huh? I guess that also makes nigeria better than Ghana huh?

Yes, the cedi was redenominated. do you have a problem with that? next time you are asked to calculate the exchange rate between naira and cedi, go ahead and talk about history and how the cedi was redominated and all the trash,huh? such MUMU talk grin such inferiority complex grin does it make you feel better to talk about cedi redenomination. well, grow up because we are talking about reality, not history. such stvpidity!

[s]
Excellentmind:

I dislike posting comments that denigrate the reputation of the person being quoted. But you have succeeded in forcing me to post a comment that is contrary to the stand.
1. Ghana got her independent before Nigeria. This has not made Ghana better than Nigeria economically, socially and so on.
2. You have just displayed your ignorance because Naira is far stronger and will remain stronger cedi for many years to come. 1gh cedi = c10000 which is equivalent to N100. So don't get deceived by re-denomination of cedi.
3. This is exactly what you have heard from people which is not true because there are power cuts often times. It's only in Osu that has steady supply of which the residents are complaining the exorbitant rate charged Eng.
5. This is because of brown envelope journalism sponsored by enemies of Nigeria.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by SambisaaForest: 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you hit the nail right on, buddy! we have more than enough MUMUs in our peaceful, progressive country grin Its annoying they way they have filled up every space in our jails sha grin

OXYGEN011:

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by ikp120(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Excellentmind:

2. You have just displayed your ignorance because Naira is far stronger and will remain stronger cedi for many years to come. 1gh cedi = c10000 which is equivalent to N100. So don't get deceived by re-denomination of cedi.
3. This is exactly what you have heard from people which is not true because there are power cuts often times. It's only in Osu that has steady supply of which the residents are complaining the exorbitant rate charged Eng.

Thanks alot for your insights. Especially that of Ghana's currency. Maybe you have more information than google that told me that 1 Ghanaian cedi = 51.6 nigerian naira.
I thought google, my good friend, gives official exchange rates.
I love being objective in my reasoning.
Also thanks for telling that there's steady power supply in a particular place in Ghana, at least there's none in Nigeria my country YET.
Anyway, I love your "facts"

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by gogodaye(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Why them dey offer clarification....
Dem for wait make we shut down our gas supplies to dem so as to reset their government & Ghanaians brain back to their natural default settings......
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Jokkarm: 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Nooo, we Nigerians we need visa to come to your country since you people dnt have respect for your elders .
Make una just write letter of apology for every citizens in Nigeria here else we will becoming with visa to your country . Make we know who go tire .
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
This topic is misleading. grin
It can be interpreted in two different ways.
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by lurlah2014(f): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
So please Somebody how can I get to Ghana now

Urgent

1 Like

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
seunmsg:

Mrs. Tetteh on her Twitter account has said this is a misinterpretation and that Nigerians won’t need visas in line with ECOWAS’ provision.

them dey now dey think say them dey do Nigeria favour mtcheeew. Like my guy up there said. "bring it on Ghana" Una go know how far.
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Excellentmind: 11:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
SambisaaForest:

arrant nonsense! I have seen shitnigerians selling coconuts, mobile phones, working as pr0stitutes, butchers etc in Accra grin are they better than puff puff sellers. they even more annoying thing is that they have filled up our jail houses grin grin grin grin every space in our prisons have been taken over by these Mudder Fuggers grin

everyone knows when it comes to pr0stitution, you MUMUgerians have no competitors grin shameless modafakas grin dont you people even sell properties to send your women abroad to do pr0stitution? grin cool tongue lipsrsealed

you better come for criminally-minded apes crowding out our jails,huh? such nonsense!

[s][/s]

Those people in prison in ghana are not there for the offenses committed, but gang up and hatred an average ghanaian and her government amassed for Nigerians. This of course has been counter productive as tales of economic woos are written on every part of ghana, including the faces of her hungry citizens.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Newly Rehabilitated Emelogu Road In Aba / 2 Cars Collide With An Okada On Eko Bridge (Photos) / Flood: Owutu-ishawo Ikorodu Residents Cry Out As Flood Takes Over Their Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.