Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa (23485 Views)

Embassy Of Ecuador Denies Visa Free Agreement With Nigeria / Visitors To America Will Surrender Social Media Accounts / Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Excellentmind: 12:15am On Apr 03, 2016
SambisaaForest:
arrant crap! Yes, Ghana got her independence before nigeria doesnt make Ghana better than nigeria,huh? I guess that also makes nigeria better than Ghana huh?

Yes, the cedi was redenominated. do you have a problem with that? next time you are asked to calculate the exchange rate between naira and cedi, go ahead and talk about history and how the cedi was redominated and all the trash,huh? such MUMU talk grin such inferiority complex grin does it make you feel better to talk about cedi redenomination. well, grow up because we are talking about reality, not history. such stvpidity!

[s][/s]

Currently, ghana uses ghana cedi and not cedi with the value of cedi. A lot of people don't know about this of which you are trying to hide. ghana cedi is a compressed form of old currency in a new currency. Nothing changed and life has become more unbearable for the poor suffering ghanaians.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by buzzmania(m): 12:30am On Apr 03, 2016
ikp120:

I get your points. Thank you for them. But point of correction:
1. I am not a Ghanaian. I am a proper Nigerian, just that I wanted to get my fellow Nigerians to hide their shame. It is even today that I learnt that Ghana in our backyard here is older than Nigeria. I was so surprised that I had to tell my mum. Then she reminded me of that "Ghana must go" time, when Ghanaian left Nigeria and other countries and returned to Ghana to build the country.

2. Nigeria does not need to war with Ghana. I understand that Ghana is a small country. Lagos is even bigger, but not as developed. We're in the 21st century when fighting and warring does no one no good. LOVE ALL THE WAY!

Anyway, I agree with your other points.

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!
What?Lagos bigger than Ghana?It isn't even bigger than the smallest region in Ghana.Get your facts right.
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by buzzmania(m): 12:39am On Apr 03, 2016
Oh lord!These boko n!ggas are so lame.WTF
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by 360command: 2:59am On Apr 03, 2016
ikp120:

Thanks alot for your insights. Especially that of Ghana's currency. Maybe you have more information than google that told me that 1 Ghanaian cedi = 51.6 nigerian naira.
I thought google, my good friend, gives official exchange rates.
Dude , u are a small boy. You need to read more for you to understand and think analytically. The fact that 1GHS(ghana cedi)=51.6 NGN does not mean cedi is stronger..it is all thanks to re-denomination that makes it so.. But you need to understand that 51.6 ngn have a stronger value in terms of buying an item compared to 1GHS. By exchange rate, the GHS is higher than the cfa, but the cfa is stronger than the cedi..

Have you ever gone to change money in Nigeria and you try changing the "ghs" to Ngn? Those dealers would tell you that the ghs is bad. Unlike when you change CFA.

The Ghana Cedi is one of the worst currency in Africa.

Food for thought: As bad or as worse as the Nigerian economy is today, it is still better than Ghana's economy.

Ps: no country is perfect, every country as it good and bad....as funny face wud say, "God bless Ghana, 'God bless Nigeria' God bless Africa, peace out."
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by OXYGEN011: 10:28am On Apr 03, 2016
I dont know the kinda education they give to you guys in that zoo.
Who on earth told you naira is stronger than the cedis?
360command:
Dude , u are a small boy. You need to read more for you to understand and think analytically. The fact that 1GHS(ghana cedi)=51.6 NGN does not mean cedi is stronger..it is all thanks to re-denomination that makes it so.. But you need to understand that 51.6 ngn have a stronger value in terms of buying an item compared to 1GHS. By exchange rate, the GHS is higher than the cfa, but the cfa is stronger than the cedi..

Have you ever gone to change money in Nigeria and you try changing the "ghs" to Ngn? Those dealers would tell you that the ghs is bad. Unlike when you change CFA.

Food for thought: As bad or as worse as the Nigerian economy is today, it is still better than Ghana's economy.

Ps: no country is perfect, every country as it good and bad....as funny face wud say, "God bless Ghana, 'God bless Nigeria' God bless Africa, peace out."
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by cocoama(f): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2016
CaptainECole:
Mynd44 ... please be careful with the posts that make front page... imagine if this thread wasn't created many would have been misled thinking they'd need a visa to visit Ghana ... just my humble opinion ... thanks dude

The most sensible comment on this thread. I dont know why but i have noticed a lot of Nigerians like to twist things Ghanaians say for negative on this site just for traffic and to instigate e-wars. It is so unneccessary

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by ikp120(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2016
360command:

Thanks for your opinion.
But point of correction:
In all my comments, I have never talked about cedi in general, but about Ghana's currency. Whether re-denominated or not, THE CURRENCY GHANA IS USING IS OFFICIALLY AT LEAST 50 TIMES STRONGER THAN OUR NAIRA!

Anyway, I agree with your last statement.

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by iamord(m): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
cocoama:

The most sensible comment on this thread. I dont know why but i have noticed a lot of Nigerians like to twist things Ghanaians say for negative on this site just for traffic and to instigate e-wars. It is so unneccessary
exactly my point. It's has happened not on e not twice. And the fact that the majority still take such a poor and false article hook line and sinker is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by momoyama: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2016
iamord:
exactly my point. It's has happened not on e not twice. And the fact that the majority still take such a poor and false article hook line and sinker is appalling.

All this dissing and insulting between Nigerians and Ghanaians is ridiculous and unnecessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by 360command: 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
ikp120:

Thanks for your opinion.
But point of correction:
In all my comments, I have never talked about cedi in general, but about Ghana's currency. Whether re-denominated or not, THE CURRENCY GHANA IS USING IS OFFICIALLY AT LEAST 50 TIMES STRONGER THAN OUR NAIRA!

Anyway, I agree with your last statement.

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!
dude! You are a small boy. It is not 50times stronger.. Let me correct you again, 1ghana cedi = 10,000 cedis. (The value is the same,nothing change).100 ghana cedi = 1,000,000 cedis..

When you go to ghana and you want to buy "pen", they will tell you 10,000 cedis. And when you tell them, you don't understand that, they would say "1 ghana cedi"

All this attributes to re-denomination..
Dude, you lack knowledge.. Go and read..
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Audreah(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
OXYGEN011:
Ask the over 5million of ur fellow mumus living there
hmm
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Audreah(m): 9:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bollinger:

I don't think you understand what you are saying. Compared to Nigeria, Ghana is well organized and the people do business in a logical manner.
then leave for ghana
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Bollinger(m): 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
Audreah:

then what are you waiting for, fly off jare

Your response is too late. I am already out. Been out for over a decade now. Couldn't take being with ignorant people. grin
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Audreah(m): 9:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Bollinger:

Your response is too late. I am already out. Been out for over a decade now. Couldn't take being with ignorant people. grin
you just came back dude, I leave you to your ignorance, just an advice
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by ikp120(m): 10:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
360command:
dude! You are a small boy. It is not 50times stronger.. Let me correct you again, 1ghana cedi = 10,000 cedis. (The value is the same,nothing change).100 ghana cedi = 1,000,000 cedis..

When you go to ghana and you want to buy "pen", they will tell you 10,000 cedis. And when you tell them, you don't understand that, they would say "1 ghana cedi"

All this attributes to re-denomination..
Dude, you lack knowledge.. Go and read..

Thanks alot for your opinion. Dear professor, I guess you didn't have enough sense to understand my comment before replying. I understand it was an "error".
I categorically stated in my last comment that RE-DENOMINATION OR NOT, GHANAIAN CEDI IS OFFICIALLY AT LEAST 50 TIMES STRONGER THAN NIGERIAN NAIRA. I also stated that my stand point was not on the cedi in general but the Ghanaian cedi, that one google told me about, in particular. I also based my point on the official exchange rate of Ghanaian's official currency to Nigerian Naira as supplied by google.
I just gave you the facts. You can ask google for yourself.
Big old man thanks anyway for stopping by.
I love you!

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Bollinger(m): 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Audreah:

you just came back dude, I leave you to your ignorance, tchao

Lol. ..I'm drinking a bud light, reading a rant from a mentally challenged guy.
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 04, 2016
cocoama:

smiley are you a Ghanaian?
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by SambisaaForest: 5:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
Arrant nonsense! Ghana Cedis, cedis - we can even change our currency and call it fvck MUMUDOM and it is not your fvcking business! All you need to know is how much cedis you get for your miserable naira at the bank.

I hope if you are asked what is the exchange rate between naira and Ghana Cedis, you will not begin to narrate history, huh? That will make you a big f000l

Fuckeduppedness!

Excellentmind:

Currently, ghana uses ghana cedi and not cedi with the value of cedi. A lot of people don't know about this of which you are trying to hide. ghana cedi is a compressed form of old currency in a new currency. Nothing changed and life has become more unbearable for the poor suffering ghanaians.
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by 360command: 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2016
ikp120:

Thanks alot for your opinion. Dear professor, I guess you didn't have enough sense to understand my comment before replying. I understand it was an "error".
I categorically stated in my last comment that RE-DENOMINATION OR NOT, GHANAIAN CEDI IS OFFICIALLY AT LEAST 50 TIMES STRONGER THAN NIGERIAN NAIRA. I also stated that my stand point was not on the cedi in general but the Ghanaian cedi, that one google told me about, in particular. I also based my point on the official exchange rate of Ghanaian's official currency to Nigerian Naira as supplied by google.
I just gave you the facts. You can ask google for yourself.
Big old man thanks anyway for stopping by.
I love you!

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!
kwaasia! Go and love your mother not me..
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by 360command: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
OXYGEN011:
I dont know the kinda education they give to you guys in that zoo.
Who on earth told you naira is stronger than the cedis?
naira is too big for the cedis, so do not go there.. Even the cfa is stronger than the cedi.. Go and sleep with 1 million cedis = 100 cedis.
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by ikp120(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
360command:
kwaasia! Go and love your mother not me..

Oh, thanks alot for that!
It is well with you!

I REST MY CASE!
THANK YOU!
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by OXYGEN011: 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2016
You are not even making any sense.
1 cedis=$3.4 so you are foolishly saying
10,000 cedis is still equivalent to $3.4.?
You should start using your brain
360command:
naira is too big for the cedis, so do not go there.. Even the cfa is stronger than the cedi.. Go and sleep with 1 million cedis = 100 cedis.
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by 360command: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2016
OXYGEN011:
You are not even making any sense.
1 cedis=$3.4 so you are foolishly saying
10,000 cedis is still equivalent to $3.4.?
You should start using your brain
it is you not making sense... Go and watch the advert where you re-denominated your currency in 2007 and they will tell you "THE VALUE IS THE SAME"...

Go and read about your re-denomination and get back to me..I don taya to dey write u...
Re: Ghana Denies Nigerians Need Visitors Visa by ahms12(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2016
K4:
rubbish, we dont even need shitty shitnigerian modafaka like you. There are millions of your fellow ediots and criminals here. Our prisons are full because of shitnigerians! Fuckeduppedness grin
.... I respect this adage that says big dogs don't bark... Inside me and you who be the Mumu you talk like person wey they reason with his anus...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Cars Collide With An Okada On Eko Bridge (Photos) / Flood: Owutu-ishawo Ikorodu Residents Cry Out As Flood Takes Over Their Houses / Azman Air Commences Flight Operations From Kebbi To Other States(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.