Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Best Place To Undergo IT As A Computer Science Student - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best Place To Undergo IT As A Computer Science Student (4631 Views)

Is A Degree In Computer Science Still Worth It??? / How Can I Be Very Good As A Computer Science Student? / For Computer Science Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Place To Undergo IT As A Computer Science Student by iamoracle: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hi guys, I am a computer science student who just finished his ND program and am looking for a place to undergo my industrial attachment but all the place ave been to is all about money, they said I will need to pay be4 I can be allowed. Pls, is there any place I can do my IT without paying even if it's possible they should pay me. Any place please?

1 Like

Re: Best Place To Undergo IT As A Computer Science Student by KelvinMega(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2016
what skill have you acquired so far in your ND program?
Re: Best Place To Undergo IT As A Computer Science Student by iamoracle: 8:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Am a web designer and partially a software developer

1 Like

Re: Best Place To Undergo IT As A Computer Science Student by iamnaf(m): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2016
iamoracle:
Hi guys, I am a computer science student who just finished his ND program and am looking for a place to undergo my industrial attachment but all the place ave been to is all about money, they said I will need to pay be4 I can be allowed. Pls, is there any place I can do my IT without paying even if it's possible they should pay me. Any place please?

if you are confident of your skills, and you were not the "i read/study because i want to pass" type. Apply for internship on the internet, twitter, Facebook, google, Microsoft, yahoo, hp, internships.com, gradcracker.com. Goodluck, it doesn't hurt to try.

1 Like

Re: Best Place To Undergo IT As A Computer Science Student by azibit: 9:56am On Apr 07, 2016
Well. The way I did during my time was to send a CV to all the companies within my locality. A lot of companies in Abuja are looking for cool guys. Try that
Re: Best Place To Undergo IT As A Computer Science Student by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 07, 2016
hi, indian institute of hardware technologies(IIHT) is a good place to do your siwes programme, they have a good learning facilities and condusive environment.all u av to do is visit 77 ojuelegba road surulere,lagos and come along with ur siwes letter. u can call or chat on whatapp roseline 07039167218. thanks.
www.iihtng.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Thrift Collection Software / I Just Developed A Professional Hymnal Android App Called "InstaHymn" / Udemy Payment Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.