Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:43 AM

Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. (4493 Views)

Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) / Photo: When You Got A Geography Test And You Didn't Study / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Your Parents Don’t Have Any Plans To Replace Your Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Misterpaul(m): 9:09pm On Apr 01, 2016
Now, this is hilarious.

Lalasticlala come and see ur brother o.

Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Cholls(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
my brother what can I say?
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Misterpaul(m): 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dumb is an under-statement..Dis one nah "Itiboribo"

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by itzwell(f): 10:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Bettyo4(f): 12:23am On Apr 02, 2016
dat guy is a true definition of the word "Dumb"
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by onyemachius(m): 3:55am On Apr 02, 2016
Lol.. Bro re u for real
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Wahala dey

Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 02, 2016
iti
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Dfinex(f): 6:43am On Apr 02, 2016
lolsss.....but that's what he is seeing na....
the guy dumbness no get rival! !!!
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by PweetyJbaby(f): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2016
E be lik sey d tin don affect his whole brain
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Mujinho4b(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2016
Lol grin
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by alexis007(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2016
This one case hopeless. Goat in the form of a human being
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by tosynomolara(f): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2016
His brain nid 2 b reset
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Alpet(m): 10:23am On Apr 02, 2016
That's funny mehn.
For ur mobile phone, check my signature.
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Ewatomi26(f): 10:25am On Apr 02, 2016
Hmm mm

Well that's why there are different types of intelligence, his is just different. He should channel his strength in the right quarters.
besides he draws pretty well.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Lastniga: 11:00am On Apr 02, 2016
him brain dey resting mode
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 02, 2016
...lolz , that's a throw back photo of buhari him dullness no start today
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Levelzguy(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
cry
denkyw:
lmao..see evils.dat got me cracking
dats unfair sha..na my presido u dey yab like dat?! smiley
denkyw:
lmao..see evils.dat got me cracking
dats unfair sha..na my presido u dey yab like dat?!
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Annstar(f): 1:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
hmmmmm
Dullness of no returning address
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Divineluv14(f): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2016
grin grin
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by palladin: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2016
His royal Dumbness.
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Segunjosegs(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
OMG he drew it oooo choi even if u open textbook give some people dem for no still know wetin to copy
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by websuccess(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Na so one guy dey copy for exam class back then in school and the guy even copy my name join. Na so one lecturer caught the olodo writing from me but I couldn't denied that the olodo w copying from me.
Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by Misterpaul(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2016
[quote author=websuccess post=44351603]Na so one guy dey copy for exam class back then in school and the guy even copy my name join. Na so one lecturer caught the olodo writing from me but I couldn't denied that the olodo w copying from me.

Lol..He copied ur name too?..u for slap stupidity out of d guy.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Trying To Help Your Dumb Friend Cheat. by websuccess(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
[quote author=Misterpaul post=44360492][/quote]

Na fela music of wonder dey ring for my head. Come see first grade gobe that day.

I just dey look the s.tupid guy dey shake my head because I no fit cry, na smile I dey come smile.

Later on one female lecturer come enter our hall asked wetin dey happen, na so everyone just dey laugh and dey talk at same time.

Shame catch the guy no be small because he was caught for cheating.

(1) (Reply)

We Sell And Swap Perfectly Working Foreign And Nigerian Used Laptops In Lagos / Bayero University Kano,admission 2010/2011 / Uniben Students Beat Up Soldie who assaulted a Female Student At an ATM in Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.