Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) (28629 Views)

KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos / BRT Bus Kills Hawker In Maryland Lagos, While Fleeing From KAI Officials / Oshodi Thugs Beat Lagos KAI Officials Blue Black (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 9:53pm On Apr 01, 2016
Some group of boys who were seen urinating on the popular Third Mainland bridge in Lagos got more than they bargained for as they were apprehended by officials of the Kick Against Indiscipline (KAI).... Most of them tried to run but the officials were really prepare for them.

===> http://www.metropillar.com/2016/04/kai-officials-apprehend-boys-urinating.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by sokia: 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2016
nice one, we Nigerian behave like animalz

10 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ziccoit: 10:19pm On Apr 01, 2016
sokia:
nice one, we Nigerian behave like animalz

Let me ask, could it be possible for this urinator (guy) to reach a public toilet within 10mins of his radius? If no, government should be blamed. If yes, the man deserved to be punished.

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by orobs93(m): 10:26pm On Apr 01, 2016
Lol make dem cut their prick
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Mskrisx(f): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mtchewww
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ElrayKhalifah(m): 10:40pm On Apr 01, 2016
Hmmmmm, so zombies don start to de piss for bridge now....NA WAO but make dem check wella if dem pee never contaminate the fishes wey de inside first
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2016
ziccoit:

Let me ask, could it possible for this urinator (guy) to reach a public toilet within 10mins of his radius? If no, government should be blamed. If yes, the man deserved to be punished.
So he urinate there cos na he toilet ba? Are there no bushes around if it was urgent? Or better still the government should build toilet close to the bridge.

7 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ziccoit: 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
asuustrike2009:

So he urinate there cos na he toilet ba? Are there no bushes around if it was urgent? Or better still the government should build toilet close to the bridge.

Don't get me wrong. Faeces and urine are estreemly difficult to hold up when they really want to come out grin . Women usually say the urge to deafecate or void urine could be likened to bearing down during labour.

7 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 02, 2016
ziccoit:

Don't get me wrong. Faeces and urine are estreemly difficult to hold up when they really want to come out grin . Women usually say the urge to deafecate or void urine could be likened to bearing down during labour.
Ok
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Gossiplover: 1:37am On Apr 02, 2016
I wonder where will women urinate

cc: lalasticlala, dominique

3 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by lekjons(m): 2:15am On Apr 02, 2016
ElrayKhalifah:
Hmmmmm, so zombies don start to de piss for bridge now....NA WAO but make dem check wella if dem pee never contaminate the fishes wey de inside first
these guy and stvpidity be like Romeo and Juliet!

9 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:23am On Apr 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Bushman, have you ever seen a bush on a bridge before?

Before putting laws in place, amenities should be put in place first!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ElrayKhalifah(m): 6:23am On Apr 02, 2016
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ElrayKhalifah(m): 6:23am On Apr 02, 2016
lekjons:
these guy and stvpidity be like Romeo and Juliet!

perhaps the government should create "mobile toilets"gringrin
no fuel, no electricity and you're talking of toilets.. toilet ko, ile-igbe ni!

if he couldn't hold till he gets to a bush or something, then he might be a potential rapist.. he prolly has strong konji too!

soon people will blame rape cases on government for not creating brothels and employing 'oloshos'gringrin
what is this one saying?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ziccoit: 6:45am On Apr 02, 2016
lekjons:

perhaps the government should create "mobile toilets"gringrin
no fuel, no electricity and you're talking of toilets.. toilet ko, ile-igbe ni!

if he couldn't hold till he gets to a bush or something, then he might be a potential rapist.. he prolly has strong konji too!

soon people will blame rape cases on government for not creating brothels and employing 'oloshos'gringrin

I don't usually reply to post like this but I thought may be I should do to let you know some things you might be missing.

EKITI was recently declared as state where people deafecate mostly in the open in Nigeria with some states such as Osun closely trailing behind. A look at those states would definitely reveal a common pattern- lack of public toilets. These are the states with low IGR and they never thought provision of such facilities is a way of boosting the IGR!

We don't really appreciate the extent to which that could contribute to the health of the nation because people's habits that lead to their poor state of health always kill them silently. In a saner society, within 10mins of your radius at every point in time; you should be able to locate some public toilets! It's a project for LG which could be carried out under PPP arrangement.

Some people stayed outside their home, for a larger part of the day, almost everyday because of the nature of their businesses or works. Are you telling me those people would have to hold urine and faeces till they get back to their homes.

I only pray you don't find yourself in a situation where if you don't urinate or deafecate within the next min, you would have to soil your body. The urgency might be the reason that pushed the guy to do the next most sensible thing.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2016
blackberlin:

Bushman, have you ever seen a bush on a bridge before?
Before putting laws in place, amenities should be put in place first!
So the bridge is alternative place right bush boy

1 Like

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 02, 2016
asuustrike2009:

So the bridge is alternative place right bush boy

Read my post well, hypocrite. It's even your type that love defecating in the open!

2 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
blackberlin:

Read my post well, hypocrite. It's even your type that love defecating in the open!
Why condeming the government.
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
femi4:
Mogbe!

gringringringringrin

asuustrike2009:

"bushes" on the almighty third mainland bridge. Have you ever been to Lagos?

8 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by macaranta(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Haha..they will arrest tire.

1 Like

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by Feranmicharles(m): 12:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Kai? ;DKai?
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by femi4: 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
ziccoit:

Let me ask, could it be possible for this urinator (guy) to reach a public toilet within 10mins of his radius? If no, government should be blamed. If yes, the man deserved to be punished.
Mogbe!
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ademoladeji(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
Lmfao

Red tie is sighted!!!
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dem for just push am over the bridge afterall we no get law, no body go talk

1 Like

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by walegee(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ve seen worse. Good job
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
5k bail fees for each of them. Ambode is working.
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by opius: 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
If the thing hold the KIA officers they will do same.. we re all guilty of one offence or the other... the boys should be warn n free...

KIA KO KAA NI

2 Likes

Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Some people and their comments eeh,.....I wonder what they are trying to achieve.
Re: KAI Officials Apprehend Boys Urinating On 3rd Mainland Bridge In Lagos (photos) by ceejay80s(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2016
No wonder tap water for my house dey taste some how, first carry dem come make dem drink my own piss before u punish dem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Teacher Was Killed On Her Way To Buy Easter Clothes In Aba (Photo) / Mother Of Four Dies During An Abortion By A Fake Doctor In Ogun / Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.