Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Muslims, Mexicans, Blacks Rejoice As Donald Trump Drops Out Of Presidential Race - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslims, Mexicans, Blacks Rejoice As Donald Trump Drops Out Of Presidential Race (801 Views)

History Is Made As Donald Trump And Kim Jong Un Meet For Their Summit / Pres. Trump Drops Bombshell Tweets After Hearing About H Bomb Dropped By N Korea / Donald Trump Wins Republican Nomination As Last Major Opponent Drops Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muslims, Mexicans, Blacks Rejoice As Donald Trump Drops Out Of Presidential Race by dasauce(m): 12:12am On Apr 02, 2016

Republican frontrunner Donald Trump has ended his bid to become American president.
‘I’m tired of the ignorance in this country,’ a visibly frustrated Trump said while announcing his withdrawal at the Trump Tower in New York City on Friday.
‘I really wanted to save America from Mexican racists, Muslim terrorists and lazy black people but this country is too stupid to realise that.
‘The US and the media have made me realise I’m unwanted by the majority of my own countrymen. They made me feel I would lose come November.
‘I like to win. Winning is what I do. I want America to win and win again. But since America wants something else, I have to step aside.’
Trump thanked all those who supported him while his violent, anti-women, racist, xenophobic and utterly stupid presidential campaign lasted.
‘I appreciate the effort of all the racist and xenophobic White migrants who helped us during this campaign,’ Trump said.
‘I also want to thank the people of colour,’ he said.
US politicians have taken Trump’s withdrawal as the ‘goodest news there is out there’.
‘He’s finally realised US will not buy his campaign and has done the right thing for once,’ said Democratic frontrunner Hillary Clinton .
Then she adds:
I just hope this is not a Fool’s Day announcement. If Trump returns on April 2 to declare he was only joking, I could consider dropping out of the race myself. I’m tired of this stupidity. Trump’s eventual withdrawal is the goodest (sic) news there is out there.
We gathered Mexicans all across America are rejoicing after hearing of Trump’s decision to step aside and let common sense lead. So are Muslims, Blacks and all America women.
Trump had vowed, if elected, to deport over 11 million illegal migrants. Most of them are Mexicans. He also vowed to build a huge wall at the Mexican border to keep people from entering the US illegally.
Donald Trump also wants to bar Muslims from entering the US because ‘they are terrorists.’ Trump has also clashed with and insulted several women.
‘Now that Trump is out of the race, America can now return to the issues that matters,’ Democratic candidate Bernie Sanders said in reaction to Trump’s withdrawal.
‘I mean issues like how Wall Street and the one-tenth of the 1% are raping America,’ Sanders said.

Re: Muslims, Mexicans, Blacks Rejoice As Donald Trump Drops Out Of Presidential Race by Flexherbal(m): 12:20am On Apr 02, 2016
It is better to withdraw than to get a political position with the blood of your people.

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Mexicans, Blacks Rejoice As Donald Trump Drops Out Of Presidential Race by dasauce(m): 2:28am On Apr 02, 2016
Flexherbal:
It is better to withdraw than to get a political position with the blood of your people.
Flexherbal:
in fact, black peeps has been his major target.. they should breathe a sigh of relief now that he has finally step down .
Flexherbal:

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing Video : Group Of Democrats Beat Man For Supporting Trump / Frustrated Arsenal Fan Takes 'Wenger Out' Placard To Anti-Trump Rally In London / Trump's Staff Complain Of Cockroach, Mice , Ant Infestations In The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.