Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,055 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Good Morning Mr Seun, And Other Mods - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Good Morning Mr Seun, And Other Mods (418 Views)

Happy Birthday Mr Seun / Seun And Lalasticlala / An Open Letter To Mr. Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Morning Mr Seun, And Other Mods by okdluxresh(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2016
Blessed morning to you my hard working admins of this great forum, please i want to make an inquiry about something, am a blogger and a passionate one at that and i have been trying to use Nairaland for a long time now to advertise my articles, make payments where necessary so my works can be appearing on the front regularly but seems am not getting it right from my end here. i base in Anambra state and really need any Nairaland admin contact either phone number will be very useful, am one of the admins of www.newsflashnaija.com, pls any admin should reply me on how to go about it and i seriously need a contact details. thank you
Chris Okwy
For Newsflashnaija
you can reach me on 07035122091
CC. Seun, La lastica, and co

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Mr Seun, And Other Mods by Flexherbal(m): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2016
OP, it is good to work hard. I appreciate you for that.
But, I think in Nairaland,
If your topic is worth front page, it will be sent there.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Mr Seun, And Other Mods by jaymejate: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2016
Your Topic go reach FP?
Some people don claim Fp as their birthright o.

If you wanna reach FP, just find one celebrity, post his/her pics and tag one of the mods. Cos na weytin i de see for FP b dat.

1 Like

Re: Good Morning Mr Seun, And Other Mods by okdluxresh(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
thanks all, but i really need to talk with La lastica how do i get in touch with her

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Perform On A Wheel Chair - Dedicate The Performance To Disable Fan / Keep Calm And Hire A Planner - Tachira Events / Solar Will Solve Nigeria Electricity Wahala- Agents Needed In All Campuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.