Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

You Can Apply For Correction Of Name On The NYSC Portal. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Can Apply For Correction Of Name On The NYSC Portal. (14260 Views)

Batch B PCMs Keeping Vigil To Wait For NYSC Portal For Registration In Uyo / Should The NYSC Service Year Be Converted To Military Service? / Nigerians React On Twitter As NYSC Portal Frustrates Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Apply For Correction Of Name On The NYSC Portal. by babankaduna(m): 8:46am On Apr 02, 2016
#IMPORTANT UPDATE

Please be informed that you can now apply for correction of name (If your name was previously misspelled or incorrectly ordered) on the NYSC portal.
To change the name:
*Login to the NYSC portal http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc1
*On you dashboard click "apply for Name Correction"
*On the dialog window, input the correct details (First name, middle name and surname) and click place request.
The request will go through the proper channels of approvals at NYSC and the name should be corrected in due time.
Re: You Can Apply For Correction Of Name On The NYSC Portal. by Andrea00(f): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2016
I can't login, the page keeps showing error.
Re: You Can Apply For Correction Of Name On The NYSC Portal. by kaysy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
See sample below

1 Like

Re: You Can Apply For Correction Of Name On The NYSC Portal. by Andrea00(f): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2016
kaysy:
See sample below
Thanks, I was using my phone and I guess that's why it's been giving me error.
Re: You Can Apply For Correction Of Name On The NYSC Portal. by 2el(m): 10:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Good move
Re: You Can Apply For Correction Of Name On The NYSC Portal. by chelseaboi(m): 7:21am On May 17, 2016
Pls what of state of origin....can it also be corrected thru dis particular medium
Re: You Can Apply For Correction Of Name On The NYSC Portal. by Pharmavw(m): 6:20am On Oct 21, 2016
Thanks! I just used it and it worked. You have to summit first.
Re: You Can Apply For Correction Of Name On The NYSC Portal. by Olobojay(m): 7:34am On Oct 22, 2016
Second class lower was written on my green card instead of second class upper, can it be corrected through this medium??
Re: You Can Apply For Correction Of Name On The NYSC Portal. by vickymy(m): 8:18am On Oct 30, 2016
pls ao long will it take dem to rectify it... I corrected it last week bt it s still displayin d former 1
Re: You Can Apply For Correction Of Name On The NYSC Portal. by Alfredasweet: 7:49am On Mar 29, 2018
vickymy:
pls ao long will it take dem to rectify it... I corrected it last week bt it s still displayin d former 1

(1) (Reply)

Companies’ Rejection Of Corps Members Against Spirit Of NYSC – Dalong / A thread for corpers posted to Kwara / Suspected Attackers Of Bayelsa Corper Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.