Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain (2186 Views)

GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History / Metal Gear V: Phantom Pain / Who Is Laying MGSV - Metal Gear Solid V PC? Great Gameplay+storyline+graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2016
i have played both titles on ps4
for me METAL GEAR solid phantom pain is far better than gta v.
Re: Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain by akocce(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2016
the level of technical achievement on gta v can't b compared with metal gear solid v. even Kojima knows... the sheer scale of the game and content therein are nt wat u can compare... gta v is a complete marvel... well populated world... MGS5 is good in its own way... but can't be compared to gta v, the world is too baren

1 Like

Re: Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain by hakinze00(m): 11:31am On Apr 10, 2016
I go for GTA V not everybody loves stealth games nd there are a lot surprises in gta compared to mgv,even the sales record can't be compared

2 Likes

Re: Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain by sniperwolf(m): 3:48pm On Apr 11, 2016
Never been a fan of GTA, but MGS V: The Phantom Pain was disappointing with its poor ending. I guess the game was rushed due to Kojima's exit from Konami and MGS franchise
Re: Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain by naruto02(m): 3:34am On Apr 13, 2016
i've played every gta produced since i had my ps2 in 2006, ps3 2008 and ps4 2013 also I've played mgs starting from part 1 in 1998 till 2015 and my conclusion is MGS rocked better. i got the ps3 ver of the phantom pain on 3rd sept played a bit and stopped because i didn't really appreciate the graphic quality so i decided till i get that of ps4 so ill enjoy it better.
Re: Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain by FosterFerret(m): 11:00am On Apr 13, 2016
They're both great games in their own ways.
- If you want a game that rewards you for being creative (on account of its ever-present demand for thought-invested and tactical approach to missions), get MGS V. It has a beautiful world as well, which is arguably as detailed as Sucker Punch's depiction of Seattle in InFamous: SS.
- GTA V... Well, GTA V's world is one of the best and most diverse in gaming history (right up there with Elder Scrolls), and it never feels convoluted. The side quests, unlike most open world AAAs, never fail at injecting some bit of novelty into the game.
They both offer you multiple ways to complete a mission, thanks to the expansive level designs, so it's hard to place one's gameplay over the other. It really boils down to what you think you might like.

1 Like

Re: Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain by lewispius: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2016
undecided Not even Sure if this Dude has Ps4... Metal Gear Beta dan GTA v undecided
Re: Gta V Vs Metal Gear Solid v -phantom Pain by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2016
lewispius:
undecided Not even Sure if this Dude has Ps4... Metal Gear Beta dan GTA v undecided
lol. I just enjoyed mgsv more than gta v.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Availalble Ps3 Games On My Shelf"just added uncharted2" / Nintendo Wii U may end up being a huge Hit!!!.My thoughts below.What's Yours? / King Of Games (competition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.