Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video (49350 Views)

Slay Queen Rocking Davido On Stage (Photo) / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by iyatrustee(f): 3:30pm On Apr 02, 2016
Imagine! I mistakenly tasted mine when i was sweating heavily on my face recently and quickly spat out saliva from my mouth. The saltiness was something else. So if i couldn't tolerate mine, how much more this.

Simply put, GROSS!
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by ekensi01: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
Rikidony:
na person future wife be this.
lalasticlala
na whoa oh. Wat if na ur wife?
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by engrjacuzzi: 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
the lady that said she can only lick Michael Jackson's sweat?? I'm sure if your bf sweats, u will give him the insult of his life. end time girl
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
Airforce1:
Nothing wrong even if she decides to Bleep him on stage.

She's an adult and knows what's good or bad for her.
exactly
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by adroitvezy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
no difference. Same shii
lol... They are birds of same feather.
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by crackhouse(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2016
she has done her own part. it's left for Dbanj to do his. That's a nice stunt.
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Wowzer(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hypocrisy on display. Why condemn the lady? She owns her tongue. Her choice. Her Decision.

Some people here condemning her have licked things worse than that....from Fanny to Diick to Bum in their closet. Those ladies breast and nipples you suck do have sweat from those bras despite they are not your wives

You all are someone else's wife and husband, and at one point or the other you have been kissed, licked, sucked and fuucked by another with same mouth, Fanny and diick you all now using for your bf, gf, wives and hubby now. How about that? Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by MacJC: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
VibrationsZ:
so this is also news, well who cares as long as shes not using my tongue undecidedso this is also news, well who cares as long as shes not using my tongue

U had better care o!

True, she's not using ur mouth but....... what's d difference? If bae eats asses behind ur back (or in d past) and u still end up kissing d same mouth **ewwwww**.....
Like someone used 2 say, "....... on a loooooong thing".
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Pain(m): 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
How much was she paid for this show of shame?
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by roman001: 3:54pm On Apr 02, 2016
Dirty girl
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Temmytea70(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:
grin so d'banj still de make music grin..

I can only do that to Michael Jackson cheesy

Even in the grave?
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by SycophanticGoat: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:

Na MJ bones you wan lick ni? Cuz the guy's flesh must have decayed completely.. cool
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Titugirl(f): 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
Disgusting
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Rikidony(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
ekensi01:
na whoa oh. Wat if na ur wife?
parking tings
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by smartconnect(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
make she no come back say she dey sick oooo!
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by rosieluv(f): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
damn dats stupid
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by totorimi: 5:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
Some females we have in this country nowadays have really debased women so much that there is no respect for women, the age of tradition of ladies first is gone because they truly don't deserve any
Its true we got sisters and mothers but one bad apple spoils the whole bunch.

I don't know if its bad economy or poor upbringing but all I see are girls with loose morals all over the country. Bad influence from abroad and foreign films.
Before the strip dancers were thought to come from neighboring countries but no they live within the neighborhood.

Nowadays there are no barriers to them , educated ones are there, rich ones are there, poor ones, fat, slim, thin, fair, dark. Short, tall, beautiful, ugly,single, married. baby mama all of them are in to the madness called runz.

It is this type of girls that they use in all this erotic dance video scenes and movies.They are the ones dbanj uses for all these acts. Truth be told they are not even well paid.

I pray in the next decade the diseases that will surface in this country does not wipe out the youthful generation.
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Coolguy89(m): 5:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
if she want mek she give am Mouth Action,i no send
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2016
Airforce1:
Nothing wrong even if she decides to Bleep him on stage.

She's an adult and knows what's good or bad for her.
So you think the mere tag of 'adult' automatically gives one knwlege of wat is good or bad for them right? So the man dat jumped into a canal is 'right' to take his life cos he is an adult? My dear most adults stil hav a lot of growing up to do. And i guess ua inclusive.
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
Ladies will always do foolish/crazy things just because you're popular or rich
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by dannyOgbebor(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2016
undecided
nzgal:
I think it's staged oh sad angry

Girls like this make me mad
complete madness!. Stupid hoes!
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=Wowzer post=44343355]Hypocrisy on display. Why condemn the lady? She owns her tongue. Her choice. Her Decision.

Some people here condemning her have licked things worse than that....from Fanny to Diick to Bum in their closet. Those ladies breast and nipples you suck do have sweat from those bras despite they are not your wives

You all are someone else's wife and husband, and at one point or the other you have been kissed, licked, sucked and fuucked by another with same mouth, Fanny and diick you all now using for your bf, gf, wives and hubby now. How about that? Shame. My dear receive sense! If the girl was not ashamed y did she cover her face and run in to her seat. All the people doing the above listed are they doing it in public glare? (though it doesnt make it right except it is with their husband or wife). There is something called self control and i guess you and the girl need it. You need it for suporting her, cos suporting her means u can do same.
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Wowzer(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
IRserveMycoment. You are the one who needs cerebral illumination.

Did she cover your face?

Public or No Public is it your tongue?

If I do same like the lady...How does it affect you?

Live your life... What I Do with mine or what she does with hers is not your business. Just like what you do with yours is not my cup of tea.

Look inwards, Drink plenty water and Mind your Business.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by drealnamdy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:

Lol... Funny you... I like you cheesy
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by IRserveMyComent(f): 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wowzer:
IRserveMycoment. You are the one who needs cerebral illumination.

Did she cover your face?

Public or No Public is it your tongue?

If I do same like the lady...How does it affect you?

Live your life... What I Do with mine or what she does with hers is not your business. Just like what you do with yours is not my cup of tea.

Look inwards, Drink plenty water and Mind your Business.

And indeed you are minding ur business. The mere fact that u left all ur businesses to come here to read wats happening to and with other people,has it made you ur business minder? If we were minding our biz we wont b here. And since we ar now here, when next u see some thing wrong say so or just keep quiet. Or u can wait till ur sis or child does it till u knw if its right or wrong. I stil mentain u need self control if u could suport dis.

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by abimic(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:

Obsession at its peak! Anyway it's your call, I hope u know MJ is dead, so u would know where to look for him!
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by iamrealdeji(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
I know you're a classy girl Irene. That girl i'm looking at is classless and unattractive. They're the types that do stuffs like this
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by yemi15(m): 7:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmm, in get as e be, baby mama loading....

For Mathematics (First year University, WAEC and JAMB levels), Chemistry and Further Mathematics (WAEC and JAMB levels) home coaching tutorials, call 0810 276 3459 and you will be glad you did smiley
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Wowzer(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
IRserveMycoment. Your statement is baseless. Who are you to decide that I need self control.

That's her decision...so respect it. If she likes she can kiss his ass on stage. Her choice. Not yours. Her tongue not yours.

Just like you chose your bf, kiss and Fucck him despite he might not be appealing to your friends, brothers, sisters. And tomorrow you will be someone else's wife. With same mouth and Fanny offering it to your husband in all its glory.

People are free to do whatever they want. Freedom of Choice. It doesn't hurt you in anyway.
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Airforce1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
So you think the mere tag of 'adult' automatically gives one knwlege of wat is good or bad for them right? So the man dat jumped into a canal is 'right' to take his life cos he is an adult? My dear most adults stil hav a lot of growing up to do. And i guess ua inclusive.
angry
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by abimic(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
And indeed you are minding ur business. The mere fact that u left all ur businesses to come here to read wats happening to and with other people,has it made you ur business minder? If we were minding our biz we wont b here. And since we ar now here, when next u see some thing wrong say so or just keep quiet. Or u can wait till ur sis or child does it till u knw if its right or wrong. I stil mentain u need self control if u could suport dis.
Let me meddle in a bit, u are both right depending on the angle u came from!
It's nobody's business if she chooses to do anything she likes, one can conclude it's her life! but as a lady, u showed the caring type, which still didn't say wowzer would be the type that allows thing go wrong because it doesn't concern them. Generally from our culture here and biblically, it's absolutely wrong but to these Yankee people, they fancy such a lot. Wowzer didn't say she did the right thing but that it's her call and her life. But to me, when I see a brother doing What's bad, it's best to correct him to save him of his downfall if I were truly a brother i so claimed to be. Many engage in some bad things out of public glare, so nobody knows except the person himself but the day it comes out to the public, it becomes everybody's business and people would surely say whether it was good or bad even when they don't say it out, they would have decided it in their mind!
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 02, 2016
MacJC:

U had better care o!

True, she's not using ur mouth but....... what's d difference? If bae eats asses behind ur back (or in d past) and u still end up kissing d same mouth **ewwwww**.....
Like someone used 2 say, "....... on a loooooong thing".
badt pesin, ur mind don travel far, na cunnilungus u con dey reason smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Checking Out Uti Nwachukwu From The Back / Jim Iyke Shows Off His New Look / #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.