Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video (49354 Views)

Slay Queen Rocking Davido On Stage (Photo) / Girl Licks Adewale Adeleke's Sweaty Face When She Saw Money At Club (Photos) / Laide Bakare Licks Her Son's Lips, Fans Slam Her [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by seunlayi(m): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
OluomoZaria:

you even had to still bring APC into this matter? sighs* you need help urgently.

don't bother thanking me...you are welcome.
and you need to be rescued

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
[quote author=Wowzer
first of all dont be too gullible to think that everyone engages in all you listed above. my statement is not baseless. I decided u need self control because u suported som one without self control and what ever you support,you are capable of. It was obvious d girl was a passionate fan,n she got carried away by her passion. Do u knw hw many cameras were covering d event, if she felt her display was not awkward y did she have to cover her face and run back to her seat? Its her tongue n all no doubt,no one is disputing dat or trying to drag it frm her so stop reminding us. D mere fact dat u can stay naked alone in your room can it make you go naked along the streets? You still need self control bro! Also add honesty why getting self control bro,it takes honesty to call a spade a spade. #IReserveMyRemainingComment#
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 02, 2016
somebody's wife to be
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by COOL10(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
ireneony:
grin so d'banj still de make music grin..

I can only do that to Michael Jackson cheesy
And me too right? wink
ireneony:

And me too right? wink
ireneony:

And me too right? wink
ireneony:

And me too right? My sweat is like juice just so u knw wink
ireneony:

And me too right? wink
ireneony:

And me too right? wink
ireneony:

And me too right? wink
ireneony:

And me too right? My sweat is like juice just so u knw
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Wowzer(m): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2016
IRserveMycoment. I think your cerebral cortex needs imaging. Your ideas, reasoning and thought process is lopsided.

What has her action got to do with being gullible?
She is living her life just like you are living yours. Public or no public who are you to tell her how to live her life, or how she uses her tongue.

Just like we don't care where you have put your tongue or who you have fuucked public or no public, despite you will be someone's wife tomorrow. That's your life.

She is living her life...not yours. Keep your self control and honesty to your self. You can look inwards and be thankful.

Always quick to blame, condemn and finger point without looking at their own life that needs redemption. Hypocrisy. SHAME.
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:31am On Apr 03, 2016
Wowzer:
IRserveMycoment. I think your cerebral cortex needs imaging. Your ideas, reasoning and thought process is lopsided.

What has her action got to do with being gullible?
She is living her life just like you are living yours. Public or no public who are you to tell her how to live her life, or how she uses her tongue.

Just like we don't care where you have put your tongue or who you have fuucked public or no public, despite you will be someone's wife tomorrow. That's your life.

She is living her life...not yours. Keep your self control and honesty to your self. You can look inwards and be thankful.

Always quick to blame, condemn and finger point without looking at their own life that needs redemption. Hypocrisy. SHAME.
[quote author=Wowzer In recieving self control and adding honesty i guess you should also recieve sense to comprehend. I meant you your very self should not be gullible that not every one ¤bleeps¤ around and does all d dirty things u listed above. And yes my ideas should sound lopsided to u cos we are not on the same page and u lack d ability to comprehend. And 4asking who i am to tel her how to live her life,could u pls point out any sentence where i instructed her on how to live her life. I only condenmed her actions and pointed she needs self control,like u do. And hey do make sure u have ur next sex WITH UR WIFE along ur streets. If u cant do dat bro dnt come here defending a girl who chose to b carried away by lust and passion. And like i stated earlier,ur ability to stay stack naked alone in ur room is not an ability to walk stack naked in d streets. Some things could be good but not all are right. We are not on d same page so i wont be suprised if u dnt understand.
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Wowzer(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2016
IRserveMycoment. You have just proven that you are a cum burping moronic tw..at. Definitely we can never be on the same page because I'm on a level beyond.Who the Fucck is you?

Your statement suggest that you are someone who lacks insight, not trainable and not educable. After your first two post, I can now confirm you are a FucckTard with derranged mental capacity.

What has gullibility got to do with you fuc-cking around with your saggy Fanny and coming here to spew thrash when your life is not straight. To hell with your ideas and suggestions. Tell that to your friends and siblings. I don't need your myopic and retar...ded ideas.

Go and deal with your life issues and don't transfer your frustrations to people who don't accept your muddy ideology. As far as am concerned, you are not in any position to condemn anyone or tell them how to live their life. When your own life is in shambles. Fornicator finger pointing at someone else's action.

I don't understand language of people like you who think they are better than others. Your way of reasoning is appalling and disgusting. Go back to your gutters, look inwards, sort your life and come back here. Let's see if you will make tangible sense. Until then ....it's SHAME ON YOU.

Bring It On. Make It Hot...Please.
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by otiigba1(m): 10:06am On Apr 03, 2016
So all that fight, awareness, tempareture taking at the Airport, salt drinking and praying to get rid of ebola was for nothing. Here are unreasonable and inconsiderate humans licking another humans bacteria laced sweat.
And i thought i have heard and seen it all, well... i guess the worst is still yet to happened shocked
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by otiigba1(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2016
I am more worried about the health implications, i guess they believe the guy has got no infectious illnessses not.
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by IYANGBALI: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2016
Na the babe wey seun dey die for be dat o
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by JacksonD7: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2016
I don't see a woman on stage I only see a 20 something year old girl misbehaving
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by MacJC: 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
VibrationsZ:

badt pesin, ur mind don travel far, na cunnilungus u con dey reason smh

Hehehehehe.....
Cunnilingus beta o!
But ain't talking about Cunnilingus but ANALINGUS ie anus eating/licking

Check d link below & u'll see what I'm saying!

After viewing ds link I doubt u'll ever want 2 kiss anybodi sef!

http://asslickher.tumblr.com/post/110536078753/analingus-zone-hottest-masturbation-webcam-shows

http://www.nekkidcuties.com/2011/04/08/tossing-the-salad-apr-8-2011/analingus-16/

Kiss ko, Daniel ni!
Mtcheww!
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wowzer:
IRserveMycoment. You have just proven that you are a cum burping moronic tw..at. Definitely we can never be on the same page because I'm on a level beyond.Who the Fucck is you?

Your statement suggest that you are someone who lacks insight, not trainable and not educable. After your first two post, I can now confirm you are a FucckTard with derranged mental capacity.

What has gullibility got to do with you fuc-cking around with your saggy Fanny and coming here to spew thrash when your life is not straight. To hell with your ideas and suggestions. Tell that to your friends and siblings. I don't need your myopic and retar...ded ideas.

Go and deal with your life issues and don't transfer your frustrations to people who don't accept your muddy ideology. As far as am concerned, you are not in any position to condemn anyone or tell them how to live their life. When your own life is in shambles. Fornicator finger pointing at someone else's action.

I don't understand language of people like you who think they are better than others. Your way of reasoning is appalling and disgusting. Go back to your gutters, look inwards, sort your life and come back here. Let's see if you will make tangible sense. Until then ....it's SHAME ON YOU.

Bring It On. Make It Hot...Please.
Hahahaha! This is but the epic of frustration! My dear all ur rantings now has got no point to d issue at stake. Dnt b frustrated ok?
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Wowzer(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03, 2016
IRserveMycoment.

How can I be frustrated when a dumb fuckwit is involved? I'm used to your type and have dealt with your likes both online and offline.

You are a judgemental retard who thinks everyone should accept your gutter ideas. The fact that you have access to a internet doesn't guarantee you are exposed or enlightened.

Your post has given you away as a person without ability to reason beyond the terrible past you have lived

Just like I can't take responsibility for your failures, Neither can I provide explanations for your incorrigible attitude.

From the look of things seems you will have to continue wallowing in your gutters.

Make It Hot.
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by IRserveMyComent(f): 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wowzer:
IRserveMycoment.

How can I be frustrated when a dumb fuckwit is involved? I'm used to your type and have dealt with your likes both online and offline.

You are a judgemental retard who thinks everyone should accept your gutter ideas. The fact that you have access to a internet doesn't guarantee you are exposed or enlightened.

Your post has given you away as a person without ability to reason beyond the terrible past you have lived

Just like I can't take responsibility for your failures, Neither can I provide explanations for your incorrigible attitude.

From the look of things seems you will have to continue wallowing in your gutters.

Make It Hot.
Hahahaha! Still frustrated? When you make one point i will know.
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Wowzer(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
IRserveMycoment. Lol...There is no way I will make sense to you because it's obvious you are mentally and psychologically impaired.

You will never know anything even if it's scrubbed on your face. Someone with delusional thoughts and lacking insight will never see sense in anything. How much more knowing if a valid point is made.

If you are waiting for me to make a point, then you must be high on cum. Just using you to catch fun, while you display your e-diotic views.

Make It Hot Baby... grin
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wowzer:
IRserveMycoment. Lol...There is no way I will make sense to you because it's obvious you are mentally and psychologically impaired.

You will never know anything even if it's scrubbed on your face. Someone with delusional thoughts and lacking insight will never see sense in anything. How much more knowing if a valid point is made.

If you are waiting for me to make a point, then you must be high on cum. Just using you to catch fun, while you display your e-diotic views.

Make It Hot Baby... grin
hahahaha! Epic of frustration still on display. Eyaa!
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Wowzer(m): 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
IRserveMycoment. Retards always repeat same words, repeat same actions because they can't initiate any new task on their own. Shows my impression about your person is true.

Now that you have developed Echolallia, I think your problem is more of psychiatry disorder.

I'm messing about with your life, while I catch fun. It has just begun. grin
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:42am On Apr 04, 2016
Wowzer:
IRserveMycoment. Retards always repeat same words, repeat same actions because they can't initiate any new task on their own. Shows my impression about your person is true.

Now that you have developed Echolallia, I think your problem is more of psychiatry disorder.

I'm messing about with your life, while I catch fun. It has just begun. grin
hahahaha! Messing about with my life indeed! Nothing new still! And still very frustrated!
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Wowzer(m): 9:43am On Apr 04, 2016
IRservemycoment. Oh. Now you agree that you are still very much frustrated. Lol. Minger

And yes nothing is new to you because your life is same old same. Nothing changes. That's what I have been trying to tell you. Because I'm messing about with your life you don't expect to see anything new. Shiit don't change. grin Munter

Ask yourself, who takes pictures in dark places? Night soil girl. cheesy grin Scrubber.

Knob Head who finds faults in others but can't tolerate same. Diick Muncher in her gutter closet, fronting like a plonker with stainless life on public forum.

Still here and not going anywhere... Catching my fun and messing about with your life is Amazing. CU..NT. grin
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by yinkslinks(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2016
I look like him
ireneony:

Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2016
Wowzer:
IRservemycoment. Oh. Now you agree that you are still very much frustrated. Lol. Minger

And yes nothing is new to you because your life is same old same. Nothing changes. That's what I have been trying to tell you. Because I'm messing about with your life you don't expect to see anything new. Shiit don't change. grin Munter

Ask yourself, who takes pictures in dark places? Night soil girl. cheesy grin Scrubber.

Knob Head who finds faults in others but can't tolerate same. Diick Muncher in her gutter closet, fronting like a plonker with stainless life on public forum.

Still here and not going anywhere... Catching my fun and messing about with your life is Amazing. CU..NT. grin

hahahahaha! Now you are sounding more frustrated and pathetic. Eyaa! Immediately you deviated from the topic on ground and started oozing out your frustration i knew you needed help. But its a pity i cant help. RUN TO JESUS HE WOULD BE OF GREAT HELP.
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Wowzer(m): 10:35am On Apr 04, 2016
IRserveMycoment. The topic hasn't changed. You are the topic. You and the miserable life you are living.

Ha-ha...preaching Jesus. Judgmental local e-diot. Bigot. The Jesus you mentioned...did he judge anyone?

Exactly what I'm saying, easy to see that someone needs help when their own life is worthless and they do nothing about it.

You don't need help because your life is in tatters and beyond repairs. Look inwards before you preach Jesus.

ArseMonger. Go and burp on the CUM in your mouth and come back here with your blinking ass. Let's see if you won't need more. Cumdumpster. grin

Make It Hot Baby... grin
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:52pm On Apr 04, 2016
Wowzer:
IRserveMycoment. The topic hasn't changed. You are the topic. You and the miserable life you are living.

Ha-ha...preaching Jesus. Judgmental local e-diot. Bigot. The Jesus you mentioned...did he judge anyone?

Exactly what I'm saying, easy to see that someone needs help when their own life is worthless and they do nothing about it.

You don't need help because your life is in tatters and beyond repairs. Look inwards before you preach Jesus.

ArseMonger. Go and burp on the CUM in your mouth and come back here with your blinking ass. Let's see if you won't need more. Cumdumpster. grin

Make It Hot Baby... grin
hahahaha eyaa! Such a pity You still sound patheticaly frustrated! Run to Christ asap he would help you.
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by Wowzer(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
IRserveMycomment. Ass Licker...There is no such word like "eyaa" in English language. Now that you can't even spell "Pathetically" correctly despite repeating same words over and over still confirms all I have been saying all along. Moronic views from Myopic Turd Burglar. grin cool

Preaching Christ when you can't look inwards. Your situation is that of someone who's life is full of bitterness, rather than looking inwards and seeking solution. You decided to start licking sugar. cheesy grin

Your bitterness has got nothing to do with me. I'm less concerned. You are just a waste of space. grin
Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by BolaLFC(f): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
erosimo:
are u a Liverpool fan?
100%

1 Like

Re: Female Fan Licks D'banj's Sweat As He Performs On Stage - Photo, Video by erosimo(m): 6:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
BolaLFC:
100%

wow! ynwa cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car / Olajumoke Takes Her First Catwalk Lesson - Walks Her First Fashion Show (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.