Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Bsc Geography Or Bsc Computer Science - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bsc Geography Or Bsc Computer Science (931 Views)

Top 10 African Universities In Computer Science: Covenant University Ranked / Bsc Or Bsc(ed) Which Is Better In Pursuing A Lecturing Career. / Your Opinion! Bsc Computer Science Or Bsc Computer Education. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bsc Geography Or Bsc Computer Science by Juliuxxxxx: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2016
Hello'Nairalanders...
I have an issue really bothering me...since i was in high school i always had this passion to study Geography in the higher institutions,but now due to the low job prospects in the field it really pains me and makes me wanna cry... I have this passion to work in the military or aviation sector Buh iont know which One has a higher advantage in the country
Please i need ur suggestions!!!
Pls dont read and skip i need ur help
Re: Bsc Geography Or Bsc Computer Science by dozzynet(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2016
My brother and friend. You are the first person I have come across to have this passion for Geography. I am really impressed. Talking about your chances of employment after graduation, I must tell you that today's Geography is much more(broader) than what it used to be in the 80's and 90's. If you truly have this passion for the course, I will advice you to go for it and try to major on Geographic Information Systems. With the knowledge of G.I.S, you don't have to wait for government to employ you before making a living out of Geography. So follow your heart and you will be glad you did. Best of luck to you my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Bsc Geography Or Bsc Computer Science by Juliuxxxxx: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
dozzynet:
My brother and friend. You are the first person I have come across to have this passion for Geography. I am really impressed. Talking about your chances of employment after graduation, I must tell you that today's Geography is much more(broader) than what it used to be in the 80's and 90's. If you truly have this passion for the course, I will advice you to go for it and try to major on Geographic Information Systems. With the knowledge of G.I.S, you don't have to wait for government to employ you before making a living out of Geography. So follow your heart and you will be glad you did. Best of luck to you my brother.
thanks alot broh...i appreciate
Re: Bsc Geography Or Bsc Computer Science by dada01(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2017
Geography is cool bro. Try it out. there is no limit to what you can do with B.Sc Geography.
Re: Bsc Geography Or Bsc Computer Science by eitsei(m): 12:38pm On Apr 29, 2017
dozzynet:
this is the same thing I had in mind to say

I hope the OP later got the chance to study geography

(1) (Reply)

Which Tap Is Supplying The Water? / 10 Things UNILAG Students Will Admit During School Closure / Which Is Better Between ATBU And UNIABUJA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.