Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

5 Nigerian Artistes That Would Have Been Useless Without A Record Label - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Nigerian Artistes That Would Have Been Useless Without A Record Label (643 Views)

10 Nigerian Artistes Who Defy The Usual Lyrics Of Butts And Boobs / Fans Lament Over Empty Seats At Headies As Top Nigerian Artistes Boycott Award / 9 Songs By Secular Artistes That Could Pass For Gospel Songs.(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Nigerian Artistes That Would Have Been Useless Without A Record Label by Realwvn(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2016
I see a lot of upcoming artistes doing well on their own and they are still not at the zenith, compared to the lucky ones who are currently enjoying solace at their respective record labels

Without further ado, I will be listing 5 names of known Nigerian artistes that would haven’t been so much known if they didn’t have the backing of their Label

1. Dija

This beautiful female artiste has released more than three songs, but in the truth, they are all below par. Sometimes are music gets me confused, it’s either she sings for imbeciles or non-nigerians, case in point; she needs to up her game, not singing take kiss and to even think they shot a video for that song. Yuckkk

2. Skibii

The only people who listen to what skibii sings are his friends, I am of the opinion that he would be better at modeling for an hoverboard company or starting up his own hoverboard business. I don’t see him dropping any hit soon, the best of moment of his career was when he feigned death – he would have died as an hero, well, I guess his music died right or the spot

3. B red

I am not sure his stage name should have been B-red, if you ask me, I would prefer we call him Davido’s cousin. This great man featured the great Akon on his not-so-great cucumber track. We cannot thank his brother, Shina Rambo enough for quitting music to work as a video director. Shina, Nigerians are grateful, it’s time you take B-red with you

4. Shina Rambo

This list would be entirely lopsided if the best rapper in Nigeria is not on it, he’s fine, handsome, and raps better than ruggedman. His punchlines can make you cry, like really really cry. Thank God our tears were able to convince him to leave music for the talented ones

5. This space is empty, feel free to add yours

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/5-nigerian-artistes-that-would-have-been-useless-without-a-record-label/
Re: 5 Nigerian Artistes That Would Have Been Useless Without A Record Label by Realwvn(m): 11:58am On Apr 02, 2016
Lalasticlala insufficient permission to post via the right channel, please help move it biko

(1) (Reply)

Welcome / VIDEO: D'banj Superstar / Download Gospel Music: Dabo Williams - Imela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.