Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) (63504 Views)

Residents Are Complaining About This Huge And Dangerous Pothole In London(Photo) / Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Ada, A Victim Of The Umuahia-Okigwe Road Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by stephenduru: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2016
As shared by Patrick Ahuchaogu......

Pictured above is Mr. Ada Onyilokwu, a Nigerian-British citizen who died in London in Homerton University Teaching Hospital. Until his death Mr Onyilokwu was single and had no surviving relatives in UK. Mr Onyilokwu was a Nigerian by birth and a British citizen and believed to have come from Edikwu -Benue.

Mr Onyilokwu was also a graduate of the ABU Nigeria before he left for the UK in 1978. He died in hospital after a short spell of illness and was looked after by his long time (bestman) friend whilst in hospital. kindly contact his family/friends both in UK and Nigeria if you know of any and kindly contact Patrick Ahuchaogu via email address poahuchaogu@yahoo.co.uk

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/who-knows-this-nigerian-man-who-just.html

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by Vision4God: 12:05pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hhmmm
Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by Toosure70: 12:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
God is great
Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by Stevebamdex(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
Video evidence or adonblivitsad

4 Likes

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by Kelklein(m): 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
He appeared to me like someone who wasn't doing bad for himself..

but why did he decide to live such a solitude life?
see where it has led him

I see what my father used to say that 'cohabitation with your better-half makes you live longer'

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 02, 2016
thesicilian:
Looks like an iPod guy. They should come and claim their fellow citizen
How many Igbo men have you seen answering "Ada"?

Go to school, una no go gree . . .

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by olafum1(m): 1:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmm. It is well.

We shall not die prematurely

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by thesicilian: 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

How many Igbo men have you seen answering "Ada"?

All the Adas I know are of Igbo extraction. Although they're all female, but you never can tell. Some of the men are quite feminine also, so one can't be too surprised seeing a male 'Ada'

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2016
thesicilian:

All the Adas I know are of Igbo extraction. Although they're all female, but you never can tell.
^^ Chai. Just go back to school and complete your education.

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by thesicilian: 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

^^ Chai. Just go back to school and complete your education.
Hahahaha.
I'm actually through with my schooling for now, but I don't think my education can be finished until I join my Creator.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 02, 2016
thesicilian:

Hahahaha.
I'm actually through with my schooling for now,
^^ And for this reason you believe you will one day meet an Igbo man named "Ada" ?

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by dubemnaija: 2:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
the man despised Nigeria in life, the UK should take his corpse in death. WE dont have more space to bury people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2016
We no know am!
Na by force

1 Like

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by thesicilian: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

^^ And for this reason you believe you will one day meet an Igbo man named "Ada"[ ?

Your train of thought seems a bit disjointed but let's ignore that for now and focus on the bolded segment. The answer to your question is, who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2016
thesicilian:

Your train of thought seems a bit disjointed but let's ignore that for now and focus on the bolded segment. The answer to your question is, who cares?

You do care ==> grin grin grin grin grin

thesicilian:

All the Adas I know are of Igbo extraction. Although they're all female, but you never can tell. Some of the men are quite feminine also, so one can't be too surprised seeing a male 'Ada'

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by thesicilian: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
dubemnaija:
the man despised Nigeria in life, the UK should take his corpse in death. WE dont have more space to bury people

Don't mind those English people, they have sucked him dry, his money, intellect, energy & time. Now they want to send him back to Nigeria to be buried.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by thesicilian: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2016
imhotep:

You do care ==> grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, this guy! Actually I don't. Just whiling away time in my office, waiting for my next client to show up grin
Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
he lived alone and died alone.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by KOBOJO: 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2016
thesicilian:

You aren't making any sense..besides you talk like one whom zombies has eaten his brain..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by Alawe(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2016
thesicilian:
Looks like an iPod guy. They should come and claim their fellow citizen
In the world of free words that could be used to show intellectual, this is all could come up with. What a shame! Some are truly born stupid.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by juman(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2016
He was wasted away, one nigeria problem.

One nigeria is a dream killer.
Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by teekay213(m): 4:10pm On Apr 02, 2016
this man don lost his home address for naija.
Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by vicmani: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
god take control
Re: Ada Onyilokwu Nigerian, Dies In London (photo) by dustydee: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2016
Why did the moderator tag him helpless? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Meet In Saudi Arabia (photos) / NNEWI - The Small Town Of The Super Rich By Forbes Magazine / Jay Bloom Turned Down Seats On Titan Voyage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.